Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help (1693 Views)

My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by Keketu(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
a girl and I live in the same place, have been trying to toast her to accept me but she use to abuse me anytime I do, but recently have been noticing a thread i think she is secretly Crushing on me- this is it, anytime I'm playing music in my room he will go remove the plug in nepa phase of my house and complain that I'm disturbing her house. is this a secret sign of crushing on me ?
Re: Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by goodmorning40: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mchewww
How old are you
Re: Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by Keketu(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
goodmorning40:
Mchewww How old are you
I'm a bachelor

1 Like

Re: Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by goodmorning40: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
Keketu:
I'm a bachelor
grin >: grin
Re: Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by Ibile77(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Why not tell us your age?
Re: Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by Skmoda360(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
That nigga is <>25 yo.....still a kid grin shocked.....you brought this kinda stuff to nairaland.....nairaland have suffered oooo undecided
Re: Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by Keketu(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ibile77:
Why not tell us your age?
52, 51 now, 52 in September but tilm I'm 52

1 Like

Re: Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by Keketu(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
Skmoda360:
That nigga is <>25 yo.....still a kid grin shocked.....you brought this kinda stuff to nairaland.....nairaland have suffered oooo undecided
Uchenna ? angry
Re: Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by Keketu(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Skmoda360:
the boy that scam me of money for slippers undecided you know who I'm talking about it he Caro grin
Re: Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by Skmoda360(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Keketu:
the boy that scam me of money for slippers undecided you know who I'm talking about it he Caro grin
Mbanu!!!

Re: Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by iPhoneRepairer: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
She's playing games with you. She wants to press your mumu button
Re: Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by lincsnuel: 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Next time you're playing songs in your room and she removes the plug in Nepa phase, tear her better slap and walk away! She will cry, go and apologise later.

Doing this will solve two issues: she will start giving you the respect you deserve and you can now go ahead and start acting like her boyfriend. Simple.

Disclaimer: Pls note that the above advice is purely theoretical and I'm not responsible for the outcome of this experiment on someone's daughter.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by Korllami007: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Keketu:
a girl and I live in the same place, have been trying to toast her to accept me but she use to abuse me anytime I do, but recently have been noticing a thread i think she is secretly Crushing on me- this is it, anytime I'm playing music in my room he will go remove the plug in nepa phase of my house and complain that I'm disturbing her house. is this a secret sign of crushing on me ?

Re: Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by SHOPPERS(m): 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Keketu:

Come lemme tell you something;

Come closer na;

You're not okay

1 Like

Re: Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by ruggedtimi(m): 1:34am On Aug 28, 2019
Keketu:
toast her she be bread...
Re: Girls Is This How You Use To Crush On Boy? Example, Please Help by Ibile77(m): 5:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Keketu:
52, 51 now, 52 in September but tilm I'm 52
chairman, you already have the answer.

(1) (Reply)

The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] / Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom / When She Demands For More And You Say NO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.