Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] (1683 Views)

God Hate Divorce! And Five Other Divorce Myths Keeping Women In Abusive Marriage / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... / How Equalism Is Keeping Women In The Epiphany Phase Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] by iLegendd(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
This post is only for those men who women call boring. I have read a post where a guy said his girlfriend called him boring, so this post is for you.

The secret is being confident in whatever you do and using 3 things when you talk to them

1. Mystery
2. Naughtiness
3. Humor

If you can mix these three things in a chat, no woman can resist you even if she's a pastor's daughter.

I'll show you an example from my WhatsApp chat.

I posted something on my status about cooking for the first time in years and lots of female friends replied. Applying the three things above, the chat was fun and naughty and they can't get enough.

Girl 1.

Re: The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] by iLegendd(m): 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Girl 2

Re: The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] by iLegendd(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
And the craziness continues. From the chat, you'll think the first girl is rude, but no, she isn't. That is how you chat with someone you're comfortable with and with someone who loves teasing you.

So, to that Op that said his woman said he is boring in chat, use this tip to help yourself or better yet, read the book called ChatDîcted and you'll get all the chatting tips you need.

Below is the download link of the free version https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/
Re: The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] by Offpoint: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lol, Ilegend I wonder how lousy you could have been if you were a scientist who invented anything that changed or helped shaped humanity Or you are the best Writer the world ever known.

I respect few of your write ups, but dude you're too lousy. Extremely lousy, life's not about making money... There people out there making Millions daily in silent mode.

I'm glad you're not a woman, you you've been a terrible nag.

4 Likes

Re: The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] by iLegendd(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Offpoint:
Lol, Ilegend I wonder how lousy you could have been if you were a scientist who invented anything that changed or helped shaped humanity Or you are the best Writer the world ever known.

I respect few of your write ups, but dude you're too lousy. Extremely lousy, life's not about making money... There people out there making Millions daily in silent mode.

I'm glad you're not a woman, you you've been a terrible nag.

Nice point. Keep 'em coming.

1 Like

Re: The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] by Dejex4(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kounsel tv provide the opportunity to heir your mind. we offer counselling, advise and purpose in goal attainment, emotional stability, mental health and much more
Fun fact: we won't disturb with status update
Refer a friend and let's spark the world
https:///2347013000403?text=Hi!%0AWelcome%20to%20kounsel-Tv%2C%20poised%20to%20serve%20you.%20%23name%23%20please%0ALets%20add%20u%20up
Re: The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 19, 2020
Hahahahaha...
Re: The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] by iLegendd(m): 5:40am On Feb 19, 2020
modestbrowser:
Hahahahaha...
I hated ilegend and still hate ilegend with all my guts..

For being the money loving version of Ubunja.

But... I incorporated one of his methods and started selling what I knew and made N400,000+ in pure sales between December 12th and now.

No...I'm not selling on Amazon.
But I'm selling my skills in e-book format and video.

Nevertheless.... I still hate you ilegend.... But I don't let that hate cover me eyes .... grin grin grin

Ok.
Re: The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Ok.
Idiot
Re: The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] by iLegendd(m): 5:49am On Feb 19, 2020
modestbrowser:

Idiot

You're welcome.
Re: The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

You're welcome.

grin grin

And yes I now have PayPal that receives money and planning on doing the business proper from April...
Yet I'm still not grateful

grin grin grin
Re: The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] by galadima77(m): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2020
modestbrowser:

grin grin

And yes I now have PayPal that receives money and planning on doing the business proper from April...

grin grin grin

You're funny dude...
Re: The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] by iLegendd(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2020
modestbrowser:

grin grin

grin grin grin

Ok. Good news. Keep it up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Start Having More Sex Immediately / Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom / Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.