Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face (12758 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by meobizy(f): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2019
...girls.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by nisai: 8:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Zinny25:
I'm proud to be an Igbo gal...
You have all the reasons to be, Igbo females are beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Chongaiman: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2019
@OP

Sideburns is the word.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by madenigga(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2019
this Bianca Ojukwu is a queen shocked, see face.

a women thats over 50 yet look how beautiful she is cry

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by maasoap(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2019
Zinny25:
I'm proud to be an Igbo gal...

With beard and moustache? With a little hairy chest? Just kidding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2019
Interesting
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Zinny25(f): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2019
maasoap:

With beard and moustache? With a little hairy chest? Just kidding
my dear whichever way, Igbo is bae . If your gf or wife is not Igbo, my brother you are missing a lot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by ehmmy11(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2019
Tribal war loading tongue
Where she is from should not matter or how she looks
It's the content of her character that should matter and will stand out in the long run

There are beautiful girls in every tribe there is no way we can measure who is more beautiful

smiley

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by maasoap(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2019
Zinny25:
my dear whichever way, Igbo is bae . If your gf or wife is not Igbo, my brother you are missing a lot

Should I divorce her? Advice needed urgently. Lol
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by MannieA(f): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2019
Igbo girls are pretty but I'm proud to be a Benin girl

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Newguyhere: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Urobo girls are way more beautiful

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Emescot(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2019
MannieA:

Oba Ato Kpee...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2019
Skmoda360:

Its true sha but my ex no get hair for legs and chin now....she is clean and fresh.

Def not all of them. U were just lucky
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by MannieA(f): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2019
Emescot:

Oba Ato Kpee...

Iseeeeeee Lolz
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by MannieA(f): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2019
Newguyhere:
Urobo girls are way more beautiful

Okay

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2019
Ilamina:

Just answer the question

And stop being stupid

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
This one is loud
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Sapphire86(f): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2019
Ilamina:

She was calling me demon

When am an angel

Onila, you changed your moniker?? What happened?
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Ilamina(f): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sapphire86:

Onila, you changed your moniker?? What happened?

Needed to know if I was a nuisance to the forum or not

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Alwaysking: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
tohyorsih:
grin grin
You must be stupid grin
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Sapphire86(f): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ilamina:

Needed to know if I was a nuisance to the forum or not

And your conclusion??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Raydos:
That's how i almost got slap the last time i went to enugu, I couldn't differentiate between men and women!!

I was going to the city centre, so i stopped one guy and asked him, "Bro how can i get to isi-uzo from here?""

The guy just frowned his face and said: "who's your brother?? He then hissed and walked away

It was later on i realized that she was actually a Woman and not a man!!! I immediately bursted into laughter!!
even tho i am igbo i find this comment very hilarious cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by tohyorsih(f): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Alwaysking:
You must be stupid grin

Are you an igbo man?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nova123: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
aishaemeka:
But how many tribes can match them in beauty? they are one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful tribe. Most tribes in Nigeria can't match igbo women in beauty....
Fulani people are better

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Ilamina(f): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sapphire86:

And your conclusion??

Still trying to find out
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Arda1000(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Raydos:
That's how i almost got slapped the last time i went to enugu, I couldn't differentiate between men and women!!

I was going to the city centre, so i stopped one guy and asked him, "Bro how can i get to isi-uzo from here?""

The guy just frowned his face and said: "who's your brother?? He then hissed and walked away

It was later on i realized that she was actually a Woman and not a man!!! I immediately bursted into laughter!!
we know ure lying but kwantinue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
I thought I've heard that some men admire side burns ....or is it false. Hmm.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Alwaysking: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

Are you an igbo man?
Are you an amala eater?
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Alwaysking: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

Are you an igbo man?
Are you an amala eater from the brown roof republic?
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Jacqueline22(f): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
MannieA:

Same here Edo babe

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
onila you're rude
Been searching for Onila for a while now lool didn't know she got another account.... Good to know you are still here Onila.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by blinking001(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Raydos:
That's how i almost got slapped the last time i went to enugu, I couldn't differentiate between men and women!!

Guy you no go kill me grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
aishaemeka:
But how many tribes can match them in beauty? they are one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful tribe. Most tribes in Nigeria can't match igbo women in beauty....
tah. I cant agree with u. Fulani gals re fine too. Have u been to the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. / He Refused To Ejaculate / What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.