Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face (12826 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by 1Sharon(f): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Shiver99:

You already know how it is grin, that's why fonts here are calling other girls from another person's tribe instead of their own.

Fulani women are the prettiest but they don't chest best, that should tell you alot
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Charleys: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Fulani women are the prettiest but they don't chest best, that should tell you alot

Real pretty.

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Charleys: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
tohyorsih:

Wash your hands and join me kiss kiss
God forbid
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by 1Sharon(f): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Charleys:

Real pretty.

Why not showcase their real beauty and stop being dishonest? They beat all other groups hands down
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Zinny25:
I'm proud to be an Igbo gal...
Definitely you go don shave your biabia ... Dis morning...

Nyamiri crew!
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy hair or no hair igbo girls are very beautiful and choppable jor.one of my guy who was in owerri two weeks ago told me he couldnt keep his eyes off the girls.said all the girls looked like mammy water.when i have saved enuf millions maybe i will marry one fine igbo girl.

Are you talking about the real Igbo girls or the Osuu girls? Because some of una be like demon...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Bullpenn11: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ilamina:
smiley

@ Ilamina

Another lunatic with a Bianca fixation
Some of these attention seekers be promoting threads trying to stoke ethnic hatred
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Maybe I'll try them some day smiley
[s]It tastes like fried banana grin

You're right about the sweet potato comparison cus its sweet. I don't like it cut thin if fried it absorbs the oil but when cut really thick and fried, I can't lie it was nice[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by XhosaNostra(f): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2019
Guest007:

It tastes like fried banana grin

You're right about the sweet potato comparison cus its sweet. I don't like it cut thin if fried it absorbs the oil but when cut really thick and fried, I can't lie it was nice.

Noted smiley
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by 1Sharon(f): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Guest007:

It tastes like fried banana grin

You're right about the sweet potato comparison cus its sweet. I don't like it cut thin if fried it absorbs the oil but when cut really thick and fried, I can't lie it was nice.

Not all yams are sweet...
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
1Sharon:

Not all yams are sweet...

I haven't got a clue babe but it's an interesting food type. Does it sometimes look like a big banana or am I braking up the wrong tree... I think I am thinking of plantain after all... cry
XhosaNostra:

Noted smiley

I've never seen yam in my life... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by 1Sharon(f): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
Guest007:

I haven't got a clue babe but it's an interesting food type. Does it sometimes look like a big banana or am I braking up the wrong tree... I think I am thinking of plantain after all... cry

I've never seen yam in my life... embarassed

Lol so why then are you speaking on the taste?
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by meobizy(f): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
...beards.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by UniversalDove: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
tohyorsih:
grin grin
Robnectar you are evil
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Robnectar(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
UniversalDove:
Robnectar you are evil
why evil
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Opemiposii(f): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
lol.. because they are hairy la.. and nt only igbos
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by mysteriousD: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2023
Nikes:

Ohhh...e be like say You never jam fulani ooo. cos If you have, you wouldn't compare them to any other tribe in Nigeria. Igbo girls still fine sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do The Average Nigerian Man And Woman Look Like? / 16 Innocent Photos That Can B Ruined By Your Dirty Mind / Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.