Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face (12833 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Skmoda360(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Newguyhere:
Urobo girls are way more beautiful
Wtf again......with their crazy character.....

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by fox26: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
tohyorsih:
grin grin

Lmfao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nikes(m): 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
aishaemeka:
But how many tribes can match them in beauty? they are one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful tribe. Most tribes in Nigeria can't match igbo women in beauty....
Ohhh...e be like say You never jam fulani ooo. cos If you have, you wouldn't compare them to any other tribe in Nigeria. Igbo girls still fine sha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 29, 2019
cheesy hair or no hair igbo girls are very beautiful and choppable jor.one of my guy who was in owerri two weeks ago told me he couldnt keep his eyes off the girls.said all the girls looked like mammy water.when i have saved enuf millions maybe i will marry one fine igbo girl.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by tohyorsih(f): 3:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Alwaysking:
Are you an amala eater from the brown roof republic?

Of course i am. Hot amala coupled with gbegiri and ewedu soup issa bae kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Alwaysking: 7:05am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

Of course i am. Hot amala coupled with gbegiri and ewedu soup issa bae kiss kiss
Get out of here before You make me puke.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by tohyorsih(f): 7:14am On Aug 29, 2019
Alwaysking:
Get out of here before You make me puke.

Wash your hands and join me kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Alwaysking: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

Wash your hands and join me kiss kiss
Please get away from here
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by mvem(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2019
aishaemeka:
But how many tribes can match them in beauty? they are one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful tribe. Most tribes in Nigeria can't match igbo women in beauty....
do you know of the shua arabs of north eastern Nigeria and the pure Fulanis...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by 1Sharon(f): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
aishaemeka:

These are the lies you ppl keep telling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by 1Sharon(f): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Some very funny comments too. I've always wondered what "yam legs" are & now I think I have an idea.

Have you ever eaten yam before
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by 1Sharon(f): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Shiver99:
Igbo women tend to have thicker, longer hair and more shapely legs. Some who aren't used to this will obviously think it a negative. embarassed

I see how you said they have thicker long hair but the women you posted all have extensions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by XhosaNostra(f): 5:03am On Aug 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Have you ever eaten yam before

No. Does it taste like sweet potato?
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by 1Sharon(f): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No. Does it taste like sweet potato?

Not at all lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by XhosaNostra(f): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Not at all lol

It's potatoey though, right? TBH, I'm not even sure if I know what a yam is. I keep thinking of this "hairy" vegetable that's shaped like a sweet potato.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by 1Sharon(f): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's potatoey though, right? TBH, I'm not even sure if I know what a yam is. I keep thinking of this "hairy" vegetable that's shaped like a sweet potato.

Yh a bit like potato and you're right.. it is hairy
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by XhosaNostra(f): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Yh a bit like potato and you're right.. it is hairy

I just checked it now & it is the thing I was imagining lol.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by 1Sharon(f): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I just checked it now & it is the thing I was imagining lol.

Lol..if you like potatoes you might as well eat yams too
I think its healthier
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by XhosaNostra(f): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol..if you like potatoes you might as well eat yams too
I think its healthier

Maybe I'll try them some day smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by fraspree(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2019
Modupe Olorun!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by nlPoster: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2019
fraspree:
Modupe Olorun!

What's the meaning of this?

Are you mad?

When trying shit of this nature, dont use people's actual names or openly pick on anyone.

Learn!

You're a fool for stalking people's family members and posting this crap.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Shiver99: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2019
aishaemeka:

You already know how it is grin, that's why fonts here are calling other girls from another person's tribe instead of their own.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by IamPlato(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2019
aishaemeka:
Beautiful And Very Expensive.

Expensive To Date
Expensive To Marry
Expensive To Maintain

I Am Proud Of Them... Igbo Wife Here I Come...
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by IamPlato(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2019
tohyorsih:

Yoruba People And Dirty Eating. You Pour Soup On Top The Amala... Is It Rice And Stew, and Some People Will Eat It With Hands... How Do You Eat Such With Hands?

You People Will Never Change
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Shiver99: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2019
Anywhoo...

Various igbo women

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Shiver99: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2019
Igbo women come in different shapes and colours but one thing that binds them is that they all look good.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by DeHumbleTboy: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2019
Makaveli1166:
Sign of wickedness
I am ibo I concur. My brother's wife is typical example no doubt
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Shiver99: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2019
Igbo women often have soft, thick fluffy hair that's easy to grow; although a few have a more looser texture.

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by DenreleDave(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2019
Alwaysking:

U claim ibo girls are beautiful yet these are your sisters

Sissy oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by DenreleDave(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2019
Alwaysking:

U claim ibo girls are beautiful yet these are your sisters

Sissy oshi

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by PANDA2: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
madenigga:
this Bianca Ojukwu is a queen shocked, see face.

a women thats over 50 yet look how beautiful she is cry

Gbam. The woman dey fine, no be small.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by lyricallyfestus: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? / Me And My Bae Kissing (photo) / Model Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Goes N^keed To Hawk Water - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.