Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral (70710 Views)

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage / Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 / Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by semyman: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2019
Ipobians are the lowest of humans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by MrBONE2(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2019
pressmanng:
First he charmed her step-daughterand now — at least in the eyes of many Trump antagonists on the internet — Justin Trudeau has left a new Trump family member smitten: Melania Trump.

The first lady, 49, was photographed politely leaning in for a kiss with the Canadian prime minister on Monday at the G7 summit in France, and the image has since taken on a life of its own on social media.

In the photo, Mrs. Trump, clad in a red dress, leans in to offer Trudeau, 47, a cheek kiss with a smile on her face. Her husband, President Donald Trump, gazes downward next to her and appears, in the fleeting moment, to have a sour look on his face.

Of course, the photo was just a brief snippet of a larger moment in which Mrs. Trump also shared a kiss with French President Emmanuel Macron’s wife, Brigitte Macron, as the world leaders and their spouses all posed together.

But that didn’t stop the hashtag #MelaniaLovesTrudeau from taking off on Twitter, with many cracking jokes at the Trumps’ expense.

“Looks like even Melania is thinking of an escape plan to Canada,” one user wrote.

Another joked about her husband’s notorious volatility, writing, “How much longer do we think before the next proposal for a border wall will be between the U.S. and Canada?”

Wrote a third user: “I wish I was a bigger person and didn’t like this so much.”

Others found the image reminiscent of a popular viral meme that features a man holding hands with his girlfriend, but being distracted by another woman walking by.

“The #MelaniaLovesTrudeau photo is the political equivalent to the disloyal man meme,” a user wrote.

In 2017, a similar photo went viral that featured Mrs. Trump’s step-daughter Ivanka Trump, a senior White House aide, looking at Trudeau — her expression frozen in the photo so that it seemed more like a desiring gaze.

He had a similar effect on Kate Middleton in 2016, when the Duchess of Cambridge was photographed smiling widely as she greeted him hello and tucked a lock of hair behind her ears.
People.com

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/picture-of-canadian-prime-minister.html?m=1

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2019
hypertension:
grin

Just look at Trump's face.

He has no clue whats going on grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by nonye6194: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by greatermeme: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2019
Zoharariel:
I doubt if the "Orange Baboon" can satisfy this woman sexually. The only thing he does best is running his mouth like a kindergarten kid.

Little wonder his wife has been consistently giving the green-lights to men with working phalluses. grin

How I wish Putin can impregnate her to spite & provoke all the perfumed-military Generals at the Pentagon. grin
do you mean Russian women are not beautiful? Putin can have as many of them as he wants! Putin is a man of honour!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Bridget95(f): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2019
izombie:
Me na that ivanka i wan fuuuck. Na to meet her first. Abeg who knows where i fit meet ivanka?
Only in your dream while you'd sleep on you wretched smelling bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by slam7000(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2019
generationz:
You people are pervs I swear

That's a French kiss the cameraman caught halfway.

People will believe anything as long as it sounds entertaining.

That’s not French kiss rather it’s a cheek or social kiss which is normal, polite and formal way of greeting.

There’s nothing wrong with the kiss and those seeing anything wrong with it are either mischievous or ignorant.

Depending on the culture, it can be more than two on both cheeks, some cultures touch noses and could be misunderstood or exaggerated by bloggers desperate for traffic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by greatermeme: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2019
semyman:
Mr pig, what drags Ipob into this?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2019
izombie:
Me na that ivanka i wan fuuuck. Na to meet her first. Abeg who knows where i fit meet ivanka?

Shuu.. Whitehouse na. Goodluck if u ever return from such adventure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2019
izombie:

I want to cum and pour thick white pap inside your mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Bamz(m): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2019
dermmy:
Trump be like.. If i slap tarrifs on this Canada now dem go dey talk say Trump wicked. grin

Lmao that's his only weapon. Hahaha China must be seething.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Earlystar698(m): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2019
dmltoyin:
If not for power, Donald Trump ain't good looking
But as usual, women can marry a mentally deranged slowpoke just to "chop life"
Did he married her after the election or Buhari next level have occupied your sense of reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by rozayx5(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2019
izombie:

ikorodu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2019
helinues:
Where is the picture(s) of them kissing?

Blogging is not a must if the purpose is to mislead the public

They did a cheek kiss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by missjo(f): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2019
Zoharariel:
I doubt if the "Orange Baboon" can satisfy this woman sexually. The only thing he does best is running his mouth like a kindergarten kid.

Little wonder his wife has been consistently giving the green-lights to men with working phalluses. grin

How I wish Putin can impregnate her to spite & provoke all the perfumed-military Generals at the Pentagon. grin
Lol,all this for just a harmless pic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2019
Is Trudeau gay? Who does that with a lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2019
This Melanie na real olosho. Chei

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by oodua1stson: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2019
dmltoyin:
this man is not handsome?

Having seen your picture and the kind of life you live I kinda understand where the envy and pain is coming from

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by ZombieDestroyer: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Zoharariel:
[s]I doubt if the "Orange Baboon" can satisfy this woman sexually. The only thing he does best is running his mouth like a kindergarten kid.

How I wish Putin can impregnate her to spite & provoke all the perfumed-military Generals at the Pentagon. grin[/s]

First tell us if Clueless Buhari can satisfy Aisha?!

For you info Trump is over 70yrs and a grand father!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by XhosaNostra(f): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2019
Zoharariel:

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2019
Zikora1000:
Tell me, who wouldn't fall for a young, good looking and charming president of a great country like Canada? I doubt if that woman will even offer bubu a handshake not to talk of a peck on the cheek
What do u think about oshomiole and wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by oodua1stson: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2019
dmltoyin:
for the records, this is your own picture grin

You really shouldn't be talking about someone not looking good

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Fuckyoumod: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2019
dmltoyin:
if you think this man " is not Good looking" then you need prayers.

Trump is old.... Old men don't look so Good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2019
semyman:

This cow is having an orgasm and you right there are very fulfilled. You won the jackpot scumbag.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by JustCurious: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2019
That photographer!! Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by dmltoyin(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2019
oodua1stson:
this man is not handsome?

Having seen your picture and the kind of life you live I kinda understand where the envy and pain is coming from
you are a slowpoke to throw shots at me as regards to my opinion. I applaud you for having an idea of the kinda life I live. I'm fulfilled and happy unlike you, you reek of hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Bukden16(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2019
itsme01:
grin

oga trump no dey hide him feelings at all, see how hard he grabed his wife's hand while squezing face like agbalumo

Mr Orange chetos better know that him woman go still cheat or she don already cheat sef

You get sense die...
I was laughing looking at the firm grip.

But ehn ... Trump no fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by CrestMan: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Jobless bloggers! They think everyone's mind is as darkened as theirs undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by LionTiger(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Zikora1000:
Tell me, who wouldn't fall for a young, good looking and charming president of a great country like Canada? I doubt if that woman will even offer bubu a handshake not to talk of a peck on the cheek

Virus

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) / Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.