Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral (70709 Views)

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage / Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 / Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by tot(f): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
uuzba:

The woman was a naked model ashawo something for some magazines.
That behaviour has not cleared from her body.
That's the kind of person Trump went to marry.
Now that's the kind of person that is US first lady?
Really.
Untop all the good-girl that Mrs Obama did throughout her life.

cheesy haha. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Zikora1000:
Tell me, who wouldn't fall for a young, good looking and charming president of a great country like Canada? I doubt if that woman will even offer bubu a handshake not to talk of a peck on the cheek

Young, good looking, very effeminate man...
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Jokerman(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bbbwings:

You no say d3m Don close alcatraz

I mean Alcatraz of the Rockies .... Where dem dey hold Pablo 2.0 (El chapo).... grin
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by princfred(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
anonimi:

Thinking carefully, who deserves the title between the two of you cheesy
You, him and maybe the other idi*t that clicked like on the quoted post.
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Blessings4me(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
izombie:
Me na that ivanka i wan fuuuck. Na to meet her first. Abeg who knows where i fit meet ivanka?
She's in the trunk of Eminem's car.
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by oluwaahmed: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Zikora1000:
Tell me, who wouldn't fall for a young, good looking and charming president of a great country like Canada? I doubt if that woman will even offer bubu a handshake not to talk of a peck on the cheek

Peck bubu Bros you want make she get pimples?
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by sulasa07(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
itsme01:
grin

oga trump no dey hide him feelings at all, see how hard he grabed his wife's hand while squezing face like agbalumo

Mr Orange chetos better know that him woman go still cheat or she don already cheat sef

That was how the wife of UAE king cheated with her security guard. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by stieyven(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=fergie001 post=81685278][/quote]
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by justli: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
dmltoyin:
If not for power, Donald Trump ain't good looking
But as usual, women can marry a mentally deranged slowpoke just to "chop life"

Of course you have no idea how old Trump is. Looking this charming charismatic and energetic at 73, bros Trump is damn good looking.

Look back his youthful pics and say that again.
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by justli: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
dannybrasky:
Was an handsome young man back in his days! Aging didn't suit him I believe wink

Dont mind people who have no idea what they are saying. And honestly aging suits him. Dude is 73 for Christ's sake. Show me some some 70 somethings that looks better than trump
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by BENEAMATA: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
gedoni senior brother no go respect hinsef ! mr lively , you sef see ur life outside .
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by sonnie10: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
generationz:
You people are pervs I swear

That's a French kiss the cameraman caught halfway.

People will believe anything as long as it sounds entertaining.
But that is not the President of France
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Brightest04(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Foolish bloggers with their stupid stories. Tell me,where is the kissing?Even a blind person will see they're not kissing.

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by dmltoyin(m): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
justli:

Of course you have no idea how old Trump is. Looking this charming charismatic and energetic at 73, bros Trump is damn good looking.

Look back his youthful pics and say that again.
yeah true...
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Anduku: 12:04am On Sep 01, 2019
dmltoyin:
If not for power, Donald Trump ain't good looking
But as usual, women can marry a mentally deranged slowpoke just to "chop life"
I will so love to see your picture when you get to his age. You will probably be looking like a relic from the stone age
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by dmltoyin(m): 9:33am On Sep 01, 2019
Anduku:

I will so love to see your picture when you get to his age. You will probably be looking like a relic from the stone age
you will probably be looking like a spoilt beans. Peace
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Anduku: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Journalists should go and get a life, this is not journalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) / Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.