Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral (70704 Views)

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage / Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 / Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by sowilli: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Lady in red, if you know you know grin
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by dmltoyin(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Earlystar698:
Did he married her after the election or Buhari next level have occupied your sense of reasoning
kiss my ass
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Bukden16(m): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2019
generationz:
You people are pervs I swear

That's a French kiss the cameraman caught halfway.

People will believe anything as long as it sounds entertaining.

Ok.
What is your own believe regarding this?
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by friendlyadvice: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2019
grin I think say this e wife don die o thank God for her
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by TemmyT002(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2019
LMAO
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Burgerlomo: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2019
Zoharariel:
I doubt if the "Orange Baboon" can satisfy this woman sexually. The only thing he does best is running his mouth like a kindergarten kid.

Little wonder his wife has been consistently giving the green-lights to men with working phalluses. grin

How I wish Putin can impregnate her to spite & provoke all the perfumed-military Generals at the Pentagon. grin

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Bukden16(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Zikora1000:
Tell me, who wouldn't fall for a young, good looking and charming president of a great country like Canada? I doubt if that woman will even offer bubu a handshake not to talk of a peck on the cheek

Congratulations .
Your comment has been nominated for the CRAN
( Comment Readers Association Of Nigeria), 2019 awards and dinner night .
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Trump right now: Dis hoes ain't loyal angry angry
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by lagdmark(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Coolcash1:
Tudeau is playing with sanction.... grin
Trump will invade canada next month
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2019
grin
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Melania be like: Come ere you nutty boy and give me some sugar

Trump right now: Dis hoes ain't loyal angry angry
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by oodua1stson: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2019
dmltoyin:
you are a slowpoke to throw shots at me as regards to my opinion. I applaud you for having an idea of the kinda life I live. I'm fulfilled and happy unlike you, you reek of hate
blah blah blah!

Donald Trump at his age is still 100x better looking than you will ever be in your entire wretched life.

Please post the picture of anybody in your family at 70 and let's compare with Trump's

Omo irankiran

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by oodua1stson: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2019
dmltoyin:
you are a slowpoke to throw shots at me as regards to my opinion. I applaud you for having an idea of the kinda life I live. I'm fulfilled and happy unlike you, you reek of hate
before you insult your elders at least compare the person with your father 1st to get a clearer picture of the failure that raised you cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by SoNature(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2019
dmltoyin:
If not for power, Donald Trump ain't good looking
But as usual, women can marry a mentally deranged slowpoke just to "chop life"

Trump is an old man; old people don't look good

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Risingblue008(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Dem must talk na
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by neonly: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2019
hypertension:
grin

Just look at Trump's face.

D guy no send ooooo no tym for love making
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by anonimi: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2019
helinues:
Where is the picture(s) of them kissing?

Blogging is not a must if the purpose is to mislead the public

Always read to understand and not just to respond like a rushing Russian. undecided
Now go back and read the post slowly for better comprehension.
Thank me later grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6491714_aladylookingwithcornereyes1502372897353447927271_jpeg1f77f85ac4039873b075378f91e9e47b

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by princfred(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2019
dmltoyin:
Sharap there idi*t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by guiddoti: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Not just power. Donald Trump Na big business man o
business man wey no dey taxes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Jokerman(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2019
izombie:
Me na that ivanka i wan fuuuck. Na to meet her first. Abeg who knows where i fit meet ivanka?

CIA black site
Alcatraz of the Rockies
Guantanamo Bay

2 Likes

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by peacesamuel94(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2019
oodua1stson:
before you insult your elders at least compare the person with your father 1st to get a clearer picture of the failure that raised you cheesy grin
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by anonimi: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2019
princfred:
Sharap there idi*t.

Thinking carefully, who deserves the title between the two of you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by peacesamuel94(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2019
oodua1stson:

LOL.. Imagine that lowlife chipmunk.

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by FemiMaduka(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2019
dmltoyin:

He is old. Trump used to be a very fine young man. Go look up his old photos.

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by anonimi: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2019
SoNature:
Trump is an old man; old people don't look good

Trump actually looks good for his age and race.

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by uuzba(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2019
Isoduwa:
If she do anyhow he go beans am no level

After all the woman Nor first love Donald Trump sef
The woman was a naked model ashawo something for some magazines.
That behaviour has not cleared from her body.
That's the kind of person Trump went to marry.
Now that's the kind of person that is US first lady?
Really.
Untop all the good-girl that Mrs Obama did throughout her life.

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Barryseal: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2019
Justin Tradeau is quite charming.
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by dmltoyin(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2019
oodua1stson:
kiss my ass
Ode n dato
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Gandollaar(f): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2019
dmltoyin:
God punish poverty
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Bbbwings: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Zoharariel:
I doubt if the "Orange Baboon" can satisfy this woman sexually. The only thing he does best is running his mouth like a kindergarten kid.

Little wonder his wife has been consistently giving the green-lights to men with working phalluses. grin

How I wish Putin can impregnate her to spite & provoke all the perfumed-military Generals at the Pentagon. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
You people heh
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by Bbbwings: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jokerman:

CIA black site
Alcatraz of the Rockies
Guantanamo Bay
You no say d3m Don close alcatraz
Re: Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
Zikora1000:
Tell me, who wouldn't fall for a young, good looking and charming president of a great country like Canada? I doubt if that woman will even offer bubu a handshake not to talk of a peck on the cheek

Prime Minister... not President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) / Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.