Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

“Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied (35885 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:
"Why should I leave...when am cheating too"

Typical Nigerian girl, Cheating is now competition. Fish brains!!!

Well... At least she's being honest.

Since we believe Karma should always have his way, a cheating bastard deserves an equally cheating bit*h... Nature is all about balance.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by NnamdiN: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Aystarz:

Where's the wordplay in Na your type them
go send "Can you come
over?" on WhatsApp and
you will appear before it
gets 2ticks sef.

Na Wa to you oo

I enjoyed the line bro.
I don't know either of them so I'm not taking sides but the lady got hits grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by NnamdiN: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I tot I was the only one following....

Cc: pocohontas
Cc: davash222

U guys should please continue.... u are quite entertaining..

Whoever wins gets 1500naira recharge card, I promise... I know it’s peanut to u guys....but there’s nothing like freebies
you're not alone o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by larryking540: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
franchasng:
Marriages and relationships should be made open so everybody will be free to sex whoever he or she feels attracted to without any condemnation, that's how we can have total peace in the world and anybody that contracts STDs or STIs dies cheerfully without any fuss about it wink
and before dieing u too get infected wat do u do, u too die for nothing,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by CeterisXVII: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
DennisEche:
IMAGINE THE WOMAN'S REPLY, SO MEN AND WOMEN CHEATING ARE SAME LEVEL. WOMAN WHO CHEAT IS ON HER OWN
ANY WOMAN WHO CHEAT IS A DISGRACE TO WOMAN HOOD AND FAMILY
And the man who cheats is....what?? shocked

GoldChest:
Any woman that cheats on me should be ready to meet her creator once she's caught .
Why? Didn't you cheat on her first? cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
banio:
Even religions agree to a man having more than one wife. But not the reverse.

Don’t even go there.... relegion doesn’t contradict itself... it’s we humans that interpretes it for gratification of our selfish fleshy desires...
most relegion call for holiness, consecration and above all.....love
Any religion that says u can do what u don’t want to be done to you in return is a scam or has been misinterpreted....it has clearly violated the principle of love and the principle of “do unto others what u want done to you”....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Baby come and test my dick and see how good it can be
pocohantas:

If only they can have this much palpitations when it is a cheating man. Fish brains indeed.

She didn't even say she is competing with him. You assumed it is a competition, because you think she started after him.

The best form of defence is attack,
No expectations, no disappointment
Think! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Davash222(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

Well... At least she's being honest.

Since we believe Karma should always have his way, a cheating bastard deserves an equally cheating bit*h... Nature is all about balance.
Okay. So, conclusively, cheating husband + cheating wife = Happy home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by cnonyechi(f): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
GoldChest:

When I'm not really good at exchanging words with women because it's a total waste of time , I m sorry .

We r not exchanging words I just asked wat will happen if it's u. Men are found of thinking they are the only ones that should cheat successfully but that's wrong. Am not in support of any one cheating but then what is good for the goose should also be good for the gander

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:

Poco won.. Give her the recharge card.
Thanks.

You are a kill-joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Angelfrost(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't know why he got that angry. For every/most cheating men, there is a cheating woman somewhere. The only exception is if most cheating men are fcking other men or animals. The married man's side chick is another man's main chick. To his wife, he is a husband. To the side chick, he is a maga, sponsor or sugar daddy.

Please o, lets be more tolerant and do this for the culture...

Tolerant?.. Lol... A cheating husband that accommodates his equally cheating wife is a terribly rare occurrence, especially in this 3rd world. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by zeb04(f): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

"Sex starved" indeed.

Can a woman be sex starved in Nigeria? Except she willingly stays off sex na.

Visit 20 Nigerian men, including the married ones and 18.91234 would be willing to fck you. Them no dey hoard their prick. Zero artificial scarcity.
you are so funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by cnonyechi(f): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:

My advise is this.... If One of the spouse is cheating... And the other person finds out.

What he/she needs to do is to make out time and talk to the person at fault in a polite way.....let him or her talk senses into the person at fault.

I dont actually see the reason to bring in any third party in marriage... It's for better for (or) worse.

We should learn to be patient and always put God first in any situation that we are facing.

Have u seen where talking to a spouse to stop cheating ever worked. Only prayers or Hiv can stop a man from cheating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by lonelydora: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:

She's right. You have balance the equation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by cnonyechi(f): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
martowskin1:

Is that the only thing u picked from my write up....

That's the summary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by CeterisXVII: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
cnonyechi:
Have u seen where talking to a spouse to stop cheating ever worked. Only prayers or Hiv can stop a man from cheating
And that is if the cheating spouse does not infect his partner with HIV first....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:

Okay. So, conclusively, cheating husband + cheating wife = Happy home

Nope... In a truly happy home there will be no place for cheating, cos both parties will have the decency and conscience to respect their marital vows.

Both of them cheating should balance their emotions, soothe their individual sense of guilt, and minimize the tendency of either one to succumb to depression, and consequently put a smile on Karma's face.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Duggedised12(f): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
These are the kind of men that will be looking for faithful loyal wives , awon community pricks undecided.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Amanda4life: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
DennisEche:
IMAGINE THE WOMAN'S REPLY, SO MEN AND WOMEN CHEATING ARE SAME LEVEL. WOMAN WHO CHEAT IS ON HER OWN

A man that cheats nko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by PureGoldh(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
cnonyechi:

Your last sentence weak me....

HIV Nii grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Mrlazarus: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:

Poco might be excused cos we're already used to her 'sex starved' rants here, and for you to hide behind her to show your uncivilized, sadistic and unruly attitude means you're trading towards her direction. You've been bookmarked!!

Well done Mr Bookmarker,So people are no longer free to have a mind of their own.they must comport to your own belief.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by cnonyechi(f): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:

Your last sentence weak me....

HIV Nii grin

Yes na those are the only 2 things that stops a cheat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Dunkofia20:
Baby come and test my dick and see how good it can be

Oh come on!!!!!u just proved Pocohontas right... how can U be so irrationally predictive right now...in a thread full of feminists and u decided to fall our hand

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Amanda4life: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

Well the truth is divorce is very dangerious, look at American society, too many lonely divorcee are hopelessly falling for Nigerian scammers because of the emptiness the feel at old age

this doesnt in any way justifies cheating

If a husband is cheating the wife feels lonely too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
DennisEche:

What is this one saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by salt1: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
CeterisXVII:

And the man who cheats is....what?? shocked

Why? Didn't you cheat on her first? cheesy

The man who cheats is called an entitled, hypocritical Nigerian husband

2 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by BroadStreetBull(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:

Bros leave that thing abeg.

The only thing a cheating man deserves is a cheating woman.

12 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by CeterisXVII: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
Duggedised12:
These are the kind of men that will be looking for faithful loyal wives , awon community pricks undecided.
Oh, so you sef don see am? After cheating, the men will now start forming like sanctimonious nerds. They have forgotten that whatsoever a man soweth, he shall reap. sad You cannot sow infidelity, and reap fidelity or faithfulness. For where? Can you sow cocoyam and reap coconut? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Toks2008(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
That lady's comment on that guy's post speaks volume(s)

So as a lady, if yOur husband is cheating... yOu will also cheat in the marriage abi?

yOu can't open ur cake which is sugar coated open and expect ants not to feast on them.

That ur spouse is cheating is not an avenue for you to cheat wether as a man or woman

You dey mind the babe?

Nonsense talk.

3 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by CeterisXVII: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
salt1:
The man who cheats is called an entitled, hypocritical Nigerian husband
Come here....you deserve the best bottle of the finest Gucci perfume in an e-commerce store! grin

2 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by abbey621(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Don’t even go there.... relegion doesn’t contradict itself... it’s we humans that interpretes it for gratification of our selfish fleshy desires...
most relegion call for holiness, consecration and above all.....love
Any religion that says u can do what u don’t want to be done to you in return is a scam or has been misinterpreted....it has clearly violated the principle of love and the principle of “do unto others what u want done to you”....

All religions practice love but that has nothing to do with men having more than one wives and women basically not being able to do the same. No religion gives equal rights to men and women, there's always a distinction. Cheating husbands are obviously violating this principle, why cheat when you can marry? Of course we know why they cheat.....They want the milk but don't want to buy the cow, taking care of one woman is hard enough but two or more....Chineke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / My Husband Is Frustrating Me. / 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.