Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

“Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied (35884 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Pataricatering(f): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
U with ur chicken brain
Davash222:
"Why should I leave...when am cheating too"

Typical Nigerian girl, Cheating is now competition. Fish brains!!!

11 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Pataricatering(f): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Don’t mind them - lol ! Want to be fvcking but be crying like someone collected their sweet when women too fvck !
pocohantas:

I don't know why he got that angry. For every/most cheating men, there is a cheating woman somewhere. The only exception is if most cheating men are fcking other men or animals. The married man's side chick is another man's main chick. To his wife, he is a husband. To the side chick, he is a maga, sponsor or sugar daddy.

Please o, lets be more tolerant and do this for the culture...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by ngwababe(f): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
DennisEche:
IMAGINE THE WOMAN'S REPLY, SO MEN AND WOMEN CHEATING ARE SAME LEVEL. WOMAN WHO CHEAT IS ON HER OWN
ANY WOMAN WHO CHEAT IS A DISGRACE TO WOMAN HOOD AND FAMILY

And the man who cheats? undecided

5 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
a not light in the sh!t angry
Davash222:

You're yet to meet a Dicck!! I pray you see the 'light' soon.
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by martowskin1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
cnonyechi:

That's the summary

Then ur GST teacher really did a bad job, u need to collect back ur school fees
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Duggedised12(f): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Oh, so you sef don see am? After cheating, the men will now start forming like sanctimonious nerds. They have forgotten that whatsoever a man soweth, he shall reap. sad You cannot sow infidelity, and reap fidelity or faithfulness. For where? Can you sow cocoyam and reap coconut? undecided
lol.if this equality cheating takes root, las las na the men go loose, imagine having your wife cheat on you with a sugar daddy while you spend your meager resources on a side chick or worse still she is cheating on you with her richer ex while you dey squeeze body to fund side chick lol.

8 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
abbey621:

All religions practice love but that has nothing to do with men having more than one wives and women

U mentioned me without understanding my post or its premise......”premise and understanding” The first things to consider when interpreting a text... and that’s why we are all here today. Muslims killing people in the name of God, abusing women and depriving them of respect and their right, christains claiming once saved forever saved and they are going to heaven no matter what they do because they believe in Jesus one day like that .........sigh!!!!

1 Like

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Biingoo: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
NnamdiN:
lol nice word play
Where's the wordplay

2 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by DennisEche(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
ngwababe:

And the man who cheats? undecided
MEN DONT TAKE CHEATING AS WOMEN TAKE IT
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Biingoo: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Aystarz:

Where's the wordplay in Na your type them
go send "Can you come
over?" on WhatsApp and
you will appear before it
gets 2ticks sef.

Na Wa to you oo

Dude is a vaginal worshipper

2 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by PureGoldh(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
cnonyechi:

Yes na those are the only 2 things that stops a cheat.

Lwkmd.... Well, I think there is always a way around a particular issue.... Stuffs can be talked over and settled.

Cheating back is not the best option.

I have seen families that do tore apart as a result of "My husband is cheating on me... Let me do same" later later.... Yawa kas..

The lady got pregnant for another man and the man pushed her out of the house and collected the kids she already had for him.

Who do you think is losing out?

1 Like

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by ngwababe(f): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
DennisEche:

How? I don't understand please.
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by cooooooks(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
First of all, it's "I'm" not "am".

Second of all, she dey make sense.

Why man go cheat and go expect in wife to dey cry.

Dullards.

Make all of them cheat together na. Make dem join the swinging lifestyle.

7 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by zomoears(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
DennisEche:
IMAGINE THE WOMAN'S REPLY, SO MEN AND WOMEN CHEATING ARE SAME LEVEL. WOMAN WHO CHEAT IS ON HER OWN
ANY WOMAN WHO CHEAT IS A DISGRACE TO WOMAN HOOD AND FAMILY

...and a man who cheats is what exactly?

I am not claiming to be holy. But I won't rush to insult a woman who commits the same offence as I did.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
ngwababe:

He means men are childish, immature, unforgiving and her very weak in the heart to handle the idea that another man is entering their wife from behind..

4 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Jokerman(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
ngwababe:

Emotionally
Psychologically
Physically
Morally
Faithfully
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Toks2008(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

Well the truth is divorce is very dangerious, look at American society, too many lonely divorcee are hopelessly falling for Nigerian scammers because of the emptiness the feel at old age

this doesnt in any way justifies cheating

I agree that it does not justify cheating but the guy is spot on and that is what o have always echoed here on nland.

I'm freaking tired of seeing many single mums stating same reason for leaving their marriages.

The funny twist to it is that many of the end up as mistresses of a married man so I always wonder why they will leave their husbands cos he cheated just for them to end up committing same.
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Thatssobeyonce(f): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:

So its okay for him to cheat but not her abi

1 Like

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by ngwababe(f): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
1StopRudeness:

He means men are childish, immature, unforgiving and her very weak in the heart to handle the idea that another man is entering their wife from behind..

.. ..And that's why they cheat too, right?
We women are adults, matured, forgiving and strong in heart to handle the idea that our men are somewhere enjoying themselves with other women, is that what you're saying?

1 Like

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:

HOPE YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR MOTHER ARE AMONG THE FISH BRAINS OOOO

5 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by mozona(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
the guy is saying the truth cos rain falls everywhere.

it would have been better if a lady post that comment.

right now is like the guy is saying it is normal for a guy to cheat.

which is wrong
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by abbey621(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U mentioned me without understanding my post or its premise......”premise and understanding” The first things to consider when interpreting a text... and that’s why we are all here today. Muslims killing people in the name of God, abusing women and depriving them of respect and their right, christains claiming once saved forever saved and they are going to heaven no matter what they do because they believe in Jesus one day like that .........sigh!!!!

Your post mentioned love, that is your premise. Do unto others as you want done to you! This premise does not apply without conditions especially in marriages, marrying more than one wife does not mean you don't love the first wife. Religion gives this right to men but not to women, this was what I pointed out, love alone will not prevent men from marrying other wives.

As for the other things you mentioned, stick to topics you understand. Christians and Muslims alike are guilty of murders and disrespecting women, one has just been polarized more than the other.
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by osazsky(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:

if only they can also compete when it comes to meeting responsibilities ,pls no feminist should quote me,cuz we are the victims moreover it's not only men that enjoy sex,if they dont need sex they should tell us,we go they alright last last
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by osazsky(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Toks2008:

I agree that it does not justify cheating but the guy is spot on and that is what o have always echoed here on nland.

I'm freaking tired of seeing many single mums stating same reason for leaving their marriages.

The funny twist to it is that many of the end up as mistresses of a married man so I always wonder why they will leave their husbands cos he cheated just for them to end up committing same.

gbam,which virgin young guy wan marry person mama,na married men them go still they run after either as second wife or side chick,no divorced man will go after a married woman he go look for one young girl marry na so God create am,we are d head
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nannito190(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Real epic reply indeed! That's to show you the level of moral decadence we have been seen in the society. Is quite unfortunate.

For your relationship, dating and marriage tips, click/visit: https://www.lovegister.com
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by CeterisXVII: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Toks2008:

No man can sow cocoyam and expect to reap coconut. If a man does infidelity, he cannot expect to reap loyalty or fidelity or faithfulness in return. The heavens abhor injustice.

7 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by SaintHilary(m): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Naso. Na your type them go send "Can you come over?" on WhatsApp and you will appear before it gets 2ticks sef.
Savage!!!

3 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
larryking540:

but it's d truth, most ladies later regret their actions after leaving the marriage, only to find out all men are the same, some over up their tracks while others get caught easily, then y did I now leave d marriage,

will they also advise their daughter in laws to leave their husband (child)when he cheats too?

The same bawo?

3 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Toks2008:

Lol, let's not start this discussion sha. Let the matter just end here o. I don wash my hand grin
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Pataricatering:
Don’t mind them - lol ! Want to be fvcking but be crying like someone collected their sweet when women too fvck !

Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
DennisEche:

So becos some foolish women take it means it is right abi? Your small brain cannot differentiate right from wrong?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / My Husband Is Frustrating Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.