Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

“Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied (35886 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Do you know that Nigerian constitution supersedes babaric, archaic traditional practices? Do you know that in a competent court of law no man will win such case?
PureGoldh:

Bro, it depends on the tribe Thoo.

If it's in Igbo Land, my side in particular.... The children belongs to the man... That's just the tradition

3 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by PureGoldh(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Midas01:
Do you know that Nigerian constitution supersedes babaric, archaic traditional practices? Do you know that in a competent court of law no man will win such case?

I know but in some cases.... The woman will still lose out.

I ain't siding any particular gender Thoo... But any issue that one is facing in marriage can still be settled without one of the spouse having extra-marital affair
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by abbey621(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Midas01:
"Thou shall not commit adultery"

Also the Bible says "a man shall leave his father and mother and shall cleave unto his wife and they two shall be one". It didn't say "his wives", it didn't say "they three" shall become one.

Receive sense today.

Adultery does not apply when you marry the other woman so that argument is dead on arrival.

Most times you can only marry one wife at a time so why would the Bible say wives? Wouldn't your statement also contradict Father Abraham's predicament? What about Moses, Jacob and King Solomon? Nice try grin grin grin
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by abbey621(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Midas01:
Please can you state categorically what verses of the Bible that doesn't prohibit men from bringing other wives home?
Infact state what verses of the Bible allows men to marry multiple wives or even have concubines because my own Bible doesn't have it. That something is allowed to happen doesn't mean it is permitted and the right thing. Murder, fornication, adultery, idolatry, infanticide etc were all allowed by God but we're never part of his original plan for mankind.

According to the 10 commandments and other laws states in the Bible, murder , fornication, aldutery and so on are prohibited but you won't find one verse in the Bible that prohibits the ability of men to marry more than one wife. You won't find anything that suports it but there's nothing making it ungodly!
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by yeyeosoronga: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Someone said they're competing with cheating....

Everybody is just living their lives jare. We all need a bit of fruit salad in our lives... You get a variety of vitamins that way.

Lemme come and be going
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by CeterisXVII: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
osazsky:
but dont leave ur husband cuz u caught him cheating,he should be the one to catch u and drive u from the house so that u can go and marry another married man while ur husband picks a young virgin as a wife,as for me I cant marry a mother simple
Please preach this gospel to your sister, when she catches her husband cheating .....so that he won't give her STD.
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by osazsky(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Since the women are second to us I expect then to say since my hus cheats I will cheat ,if he is a drunkard I will be a double drunkard,if he takes weed I will take double weed,and if he brings 40k home for expenses I will being 80k monthly,that's how to be a good wife,
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by osazsky(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Please preach this gospel to your sister, when she catches her husband cheating .....so that he won't give her STD.
I dont have one ,that's d funny thing,we are all guys,moreover if I have I will nerver advise her to leave talking as if when u were single u married as a virgin y didn't u contact it from ur boyfriend before u married ur hus
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Barristter07: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Midas01:
"Thou shall not commit adultery"

Also the Bible says "a man shall leave his father and mother and shall cleave unto his wife and they two shall be one". It didn't say "his wives", it didn't say "they three" shall become one.

Receive sense today.

Brother, You know your Bible, commendable

2 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by CeterisXVII: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
osazsky:
I dont have one ,that's d funny thing,we are all guys
Ok, preach it to your female cousins and relatives.

1 Like

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by alexsoftwork(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Naso. Na your type them go send "Can you come over?" on WhatsApp and you will appear before it gets 2ticks sef.
Na u win jare. Is okay.
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by virago(f): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:

Poco might be excused cos we're already used to her 'sex starved' rants here, and for you to hide behind her to show your uncivilized, sadistic and unruly attitude means you're trading towards her direction. You've been bookmarked!!

Hogwash
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by virago(f): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't know why he got that angry. For every/most cheating men, there is a cheating woman somewhere. The only exception is if most cheating men are fcking other men or animals. The married man's side chick is another man's main chick. To his wife, he is a husband. To the side chick, he is a maga, sponsor or sugar daddy.

Please o, lets be more tolerant and do this for the culture...

Your statement is false , so a man woos a lady but hides the fact that he's married or in a relationship , does this mean she's a cheat too ( remember she assumes she's dating a single guy )
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Davash222(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Midas01:
Keep describing your mother.
Go and marry!!
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Naso. Na your type them go send "Can you come over?" on WhatsApp and you will appear before it gets 2ticks sef.

See how you dey finish person pikin cry
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Alwaysking: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2019
MiaB:
Are you minding me? I'm a Dunderhead Simpleton with double standard
Why are you insulting yourself miss
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Wroxxane: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Davash222:
"Why should I leave...when am cheating too"

Typical Nigerian girl, Cheating is now competition. Fish brains!!!
Well, you can't eat your cake and still have it. If you want to cheat, be prepared to be cheated on. You not being able to comprehend a fact so straight forward is no woman's fault.

1 Like

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by ireneidiva(f): 6:18am On Aug 30, 2019
larryking540:

but it's d truth, most ladies later regret their actions after leaving the marriage, only to find out all men are the same, some over up their tracks while others get caught easily, then y did I now leave d marriage,

will they also advise their daughter in laws to leave their husband (child)when he cheats too?
All men are not the same. Yes, they will advise their daughters-in-law to leave too.

1 Like

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Thatssobeyonce:
So its okay for him to cheat but not her abi
Salam alaikum
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by macho44(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
pocohantas:

If only they can have this much palpitations when it is a cheating man. Fish brains indeed.

She didn't even say she is competing with him. You assumed it is a competition, because you think she started after him.

The best form of defence is attack,
No expectations, no disappointment
Think! grin grin grin
Two WRONGS Don't RIGHT An ILL.
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by ayokellany: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hmm

Thatssobeyonce:

So its okay for him to cheat but not her abi
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by DanerNo1(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
osazsky:
Since the women are second to us I expect then to say since my hus cheats I will cheat ,if he is a drunkard I will be a double drunkard,if he takes weed I will take double weed,and if he brings 40k home for expenses I will being 80k monthly,that's how to be a good wife,
Women are not strong enough, they can't compete in drugs, drinking, cheating with a man, women get very sick and old fast with this kind of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / My Husband Is Frustrating Me. / 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.