Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

“Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied (35883 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by tot(f): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
osazsky:
its painful being the second ,u are our helper and should nerver be compared to the head,u were made out of us,na we thay driving seat na,if ur son or bro wants to marry a mother will u agree,nobody is saying u should not go o,u will remain a single mother while d man continues his exploit without cautioning na u go lose,go and watch f movie war room,its a true story and learn what a wife should do when faced with challenges not running like chicken, were are u running to ? Ur fathers house or a friends house

he will continue his exploits without caution.... until the point of Hepatitis B and HIV, seems y'all have not been reading the recent posts on guys who have become victims of deadly diseases. STIs no dey show for face!

Sleeping about is not something to be proud of or brag about. It is not an achievement, if anything it shows a man that lacks self discipline and control. There is pride in discipline, self discipline.

7 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by osazsky(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
1StopRudeness:

How many kings killed people ??

I just gave u an example with Herod...it’s in the Bible..is that reason to go about killing..or say the Bible supports it.??
am not arguing killings sm talking of marriage, all those king married many wives to expand thier kingdom,and nothing wrong with dat,una go dey copy Oyibo,any small thing petition, in London 70 percent of the women there are single mothers ,,now them go they use papers hold blacks for sex,una way nor get papers way una wan give person una dey form single mothers,as I just b so I nor see who to marry I go say na my mama i wan marry,God forbid who go lose.u go see nig woman way him hus dey feed go still dey shout ferminist
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Keep describing your mother.
Davash222:
"Why should I leave...when am cheating too"

Typical Nigerian girl, Cheating is now competition. Fish brains!!!

2 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bad ass girl wink
pocohantas:

I don't know why he got that angry. For every/most cheating men, there is a cheating woman somewhere. The only exception is if most cheating men are fcking other men or animals. The married man's side chick is another man's main chick. To his wife, he is a husband. To the side chick, he is a maga, sponsor or sugar daddy.

Please o, lets be more tolerant and do this for the culture...
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hahahahahahahhahaha

pocohantas:
[s][/s]

"Sex starved" indeed.

Can a woman be sex starved in Nigeria? Except she willingly stays off sex na.

Visit 20 Nigerian men, including the married ones and 18.91234 would be willing to fck you. Them no dey hoard their prick. Zero artificial scarcity.
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Never short of punchlines grin
pocohantas:

It is first a conquest for lots of you, before you rate the supposed quality of the knack.

Even you that is talking, if I position my flashlight on you, you will run and remove that your yellow banana republic boxers. So that you can come brag how you fck feminist.
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Shut up. When God said "Thou shall not commit adultery", he didn't exempt the man. Y'all got tadpole brains, not even fish.
DennisEche:
IMAGINE THE WOMAN'S REPLY, SO MEN AND WOMEN CHEATING ARE SAME LEVEL. WOMAN WHO CHEAT IS ON HER OWN
ANY WOMAN WHO CHEAT IS A DISGRACE TO WOMAN HOOD AND FAMILY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
And be ready to meet your own creator once you send her to hers.
GoldChest:
Any woman that cheats on me should be ready to meet her creator once she's caught .

3 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by superlanny(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Naso. Na your type them go send "Can you come over?" on WhatsApp and you will appear before it gets 2ticks sef.
i will not lie, you destroyed that dude. I dey pity for am. You gat no chill o.

2 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
How many divorced women did you speak with to arrive at that conclusion?
larryking540:

but it's d truth, most ladies later regret their actions after leaving the marriage, only to find out all men are the same, some over up their tracks while others get caught easily, then y did I now leave d marriage,

will they also advise their daughter in laws to leave their husband (child)when he cheats too?

3 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hope you not referring to Christianity because that's a lie. Also do you know that polyandry (one wife and several husbands ) is practiced in Africa and some parts of Asia?
banio:
Even religions agree to a man having more than one wife. But not the reverse.

5 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by osazsky(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
tot:

he will continue his exploits without caution.... until the point of Hepatitis B and HIV, seems y'all have not been reading the recent posts on guys who have become victims of deadly diseases. STIs no dey show for face!

Sleeping about is not something to be proud of or brag about. It is not an achievement, if anything it shows a man that lacks self discipline and control. There is pride in discipline, self discipline.
I know it's not right but na this ferminist way blacks they put for thier head they vex me,oyinbo way run leave him hus know say she go get the man property and money too,then she go use paper put black man for house for sex as a single mother then u go see one black way nerver feed herself,no papers of citizenship to give person,and a country were there are no courts so forget property go still dey shout ferminist,were is our culture shit
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Bigpat: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Especially when he takes care of the house,feeding,school fees,medicals,clothings are provided for,except she has better option to marriage,as the other man she may end up with may be worse
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Back to back ones too grin
NnamdiN:
I enjoyed the line bro.
I don't know either of them so I'm not taking sides but the lady got hits grin
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by abbey621(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Its not my version... ... it’s the right thing because we were first humans before religion came..and the law written in the hearts of men before any relegion came is equality and lov: do unto other what u want them to do unto u.....
there would be judgement one day and people who were existing before the Bible and quaran will be judged.. they are not all going to perish..... u think God is unjust...
Ddnt your Quran say u should kill christains, don’t live with them in peace, enslave their women etc...but why don’t u go about killing like it says..because there’s a law in ur heart that knows killing ur fellow man is wrong...will you call that ur own version of interpreting the Quran?? Will U say it’s civilization??
I’ve told u before and I will tell u again.. people will always want to interprete religion to suit them..a religion cannot preach peace and also say kill others becos they are christains amen want it to be that way... the same way.. relegion cant tell u to love and treat others the way u want them to treat you and still tell u to hurt ur them in the name marriage...like U said we will have to disagree on this

You're confusing sentiments with facts, I asked you a simple question what makes you think your version is more morally acceptable than others? Interpretation is the keyword here, just like we are influenced by our parents and society at large, many people are influenced by interprations of the holy books. What you just wrote about th Quran is comical because just like many ignorant people here on Nairaland, you took the words out of context, in advanced literature class we were taught to look at situations and context before reaching a conclusion. The Quran, the Bible all mentioned men killing their enemies, fighting in the name of God but look at the context, most were during times of oppression and against those who lived by violence. The Prophet SAW was persecued for over 13 years, he and his followers ran for their lives to Medina and the enemies still came after them, this was how the verses came about, it's no diffferent than military warfare we see today.

Infidels are not solely Christians, in fact the Quran respects people of the book(Christians) and implicitly states that there's no compulsion in Islam. The only times aggression is accepted is when threatened or in a war. If certain Muslims misinterpret that then that's on them and not the religion, it's on their religious leaders and other scholars peddling extremism just like the Caholic church did in the crusades.

To educate yourself more lok here:

https://www.alislam.org/articles/why-does-the-quran-say-that-infidels-should-be-killed/
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Look at this one. Tell me one religion that permits polygamy other than Islam? And who told you no religion gives equal rights to both sexes? Last I checked, different roles doesn't mean different rights. Yes in a marital Union the man is the head but it doesn't mean he has more rights than her in the marriage. Let's not forget that in Christ there is no man or man, no Jew or gentile, everyone is equal.
abbey621:

All religions practice love but that has nothing to do with men having more than one wives and women basically not being able to do the same. No religion gives equal rights to men and women, there's always a distinction. Cheating husbands are obviously violating this principle, why cheat when you can marry? Of course we know why they cheat.....They want the milk but don't want to buy the cow, taking care of one woman is hard enough but two or more....Chineke!

5 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by abbey621(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Midas01:
Look at this one. Tell me one religion that permits polygamy other than Islam? And who told you no religion gives equal rights to both sexes? Last I checked, different roles doesn't mean different rights. Yes in a marital Union the man is the head but it doesn't mean he has more rights than her in the marriage. Let's not forget that in Christ there is no man or man, no Jew or gentile, everyone is equal.

Show me were Judaism or Christianity explicitly prohibits polygamy?
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
If you're not a woman then don't think for us. You don't know how we take cheating because you're not a woman.
DennisEche:

MEN DONT TAKE CHEATING AS WOMEN TAKE IT

4 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
That woman is either daft, broke or unexposed for letting the man take the kids. In a sane society a woman is always given primary custody of her kids especially when the kids are still dependent and the man will be forced to pay child support or jailed. So who do you think loses?
PureGoldh:

Lwkmd.... Well, I think there is always a way around a particular issue.... Stuffs can be talked over and settled.

Cheating back is not the best option.

I have seen families that do tore apart as a result of "My husband is cheating on me... Let me do same" later later.... Yawa kas..

The lady got pregnant for another man and the man pushed her out of the house and collected the kids she already had for him.

Who do you think is losing out?

2 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
abbey621:

You're confusing sentiments with facts, I asked you a simple question what makes you think your version is more morally acceptable than others? Interpretation is the keyword here, just like we are influenced by our parents and society at large, many people are influenced by interprations of the holy books. What you just wrote about th Quran is comical because just like many ignorant people here on Nairaland, you took the words out of context, in advanced literature class we were taught to look at situations and context before reaching a conclusion. The Quran, the Bible all mentioned men killing their enemies, fighting in the name of God but look at the context, most were during times of oppression and against those who lived by violence. The Prophet SAW was persecued for over 13 years, he and his followers ran for their lives to Medina and the enemies still came after them, this was how the verses came about, it's no diffferent than military warfare we see today.

Infidels are not solely Christians, in fact the Quran respects people of the book(Christians) and implicitly states that there's no compulsion in Islam. The only times aggression is accepted is when threatened or in a war. If certain Muslims misinterpret that then that's on them and not the religion, it's on their religious leaders and other scholars peddling extremism just like the Caholic church did in the crusades.

To educate yourself more lok here:

https://www.alislam.org/articles/why-does-the-quran-say-that-infidels-should-be-killed/

I took the words out of context... ?? Oh so now u can say killing instructions in the Quran was taken out of context...but men using women and depriving them of their rights, taking many wives and using children as wives isn’t taken out of context
See, On that day of judgement will give account of how we use religious scriptures to justify our selfish wrong doings weda Muslim or christain ..peace be unto u man

3 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oga, most women today not only work and support their husbands, they also cook, clean and take care of the kids when they're back home from work. What do you men do apart from work?
osazsky:
if only they can also compete when it comes to meeting responsibilities ,pls no feminist should quote me,cuz we are the victims moreover it's not only men that enjoy sex,if they dont need sex they should tell us,we go they alright last last

2 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by PureGoldh(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Midas01:
That woman is either daft, broke or unexposed for letting the man take the kids. In a sane society a woman is always given primary custody of her kids especially when the kids are still dependent and the man will be forced to pay child support or jailed. So who do you think loses?

Bro, it depends on the tribe Thoo.

If it's in Igbo Land, my side in particular.... The children belongs to the man... That's just the tradition
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Omg grin grin
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

"Sex starved" indeed.

Can a woman be sex starved in Nigeria? Except she willingly stays off sex na.

Visit 20 Nigerian men, including the married ones and 18.91234 would be willing to fck you. Them no dey hoard their prick. Zero artificial scarcity.

1 Like

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Stop saying rubbish please the Bible doesn't support polygamy. There are also prostitutes in the Bible does it mean the Bible supports prostitution?
osazsky:
that should not be your problem,just leave ur husband and marry another married man and u think d first wife will be happy,the bible supports polygamy,even Sarah had to intoxicated abraham so that he will sleep with a common house help it's normal,kind David,Solomon and so on,its how God created the world .u were brought out of a man so leave with it dont allow any feminist eyeing ur husband decieve u,though I dont cheat on my wife and dont support it,cuz of diseases and some other reasons but this shouldn't break ur home.men are like that,all u can do is advice him that u are not ok with it quarrel with him and see if he changes if not,then back it up with prayers,try to change some certain character then try to wear something sexy at night not leaving d house cuz u caught him cheating,d through of the matter is that either u marry another married man where the first wife will give u heat or remain a single mother,try to wash d movie,,,, prayer room or so its an America film,either prayer room or war room I have forgotten d title,note I cant cheat on my wife but if I fall into d temptation in future and my wife leaves me ,nothing to lose provided she goes and leave my children I go they alright last last,I have said my own be comparing urself with ur hus there,gbam

2 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by abbey621(m): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I took the words out of context... ?? Oh so now u can say killing instructions in the Quran was taken out of context...but men using women and depriving them of their rights, taking many wives and using children as wives isn’t taken out of context
See, On that day of judgement will give account of how we use religious scriptures to justify our selfish wrong doings weda Muslim or christain ..peace be unto u man

Now this I can agree with, let's leave judgment for judgment day...Shalom!
Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by salt1: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
osazsky:
its painful being the second ,u are our helper and should nerver be compared to the head,u were made out of us,na we thay driving seat na,if ur son or bro wants to marry a mother will u agree,nobody is saying u should not go o,u will remain a single mother while d man continues his exploit without cautioning na u go lose,go and watch f movie war room,its a true story and learn what a wife should do when faced with challenges not running like chicken, were are u running to ? Ur fathers house or a friends house

It's your type that will die quietly in his sleep. The wife will make it look as natural as possible.

I feel sorry for husbands that throw their cheating in the wives' faces. Except extremely rich husbands like Ned Nwoko

4 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
So when men were outpacing women it was not worrisome?
Litmus1:
Cheating, cheating , cheating..No be small tbing oo!! But seriously, women are now outpacing men in this competition, and that's worrisome. Nevertheless, no matter how you look at it, infidelity is so wrong. It carries many risks... especially contracting a deadly disease

2 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
That is because women are not as cheap as men who wanna marry anything in a skirt. Ordinarily women pray for good life partners even when they're very young. But men just want anything in a skirt since they know they'll still cheat. A woman looks for a man who will make a good husband and father but a man looks for a woman who he can subdue and Lord over.
osazsky:
u can stay without men y do u keep going from pastors to pastors when at common 37 u are not married,have u seen any man going from pastor to pastor looking for a wife ,when they are ready they get married and who told u only men enjoy sex,u are a kid

1 Like

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Did God also see nothing wrong with the Samaritan woman who had had 5 husbands?
osazsky:
go and question God Mrs feminist, God saw nothing wrong with Solomon,David,Sarah gave abraham alcohol so that he can have a maid .u were made out of a man,we are d head, my advice to u,pls dont listen to dat feminist deceiving u,she is eyeing ur home,how many women married different husband in the bible?, pls am only advising u o,even when the holy spirit put jesus there he told Joseph something,

5 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Please can you state categorically what verses of the Bible that doesn't prohibit men from bringing other wives home?
Infact state what verses of the Bible allows men to marry multiple wives or even have concubines because my own Bible doesn't have it. That something is allowed to happen doesn't mean it is permitted and the right thing. Murder, fornication, adultery, idolatry, infanticide etc were all allowed by God but we're never part of his original plan for mankind.
abbey621:

We'll just have to disagree on that, religion forms the fabric of our moral compass in today's socities, if it does not prohibit something then it is perfectly okay as log as it is not illegal. You talk about feelings and bringing another woman home but if you read the Quran or Bible properly, you would understand men were never prohibited from bringing another woman home as long as they don't neglect existing wife/wives. We must not let our modern interpretations distort what is allowed or prohibited by the holy books.

The Quran never said love equally but rather:

“But if you feel you many not be able to deal justly between them, then marry only one.” (Holy Qur’an, 4:4).

Justly does not mean equally rather fairly. If wife A puts in 70% and wife B only puts in 30% then they should get their rewards according to their efforts(Equity/Justly), what would be wrong is to give wife A 50% and also wife B 50%(Equality).

I don't support men cheating but I can never be against men having the right to marry more than one wife, you can love someone and yet have the need to marry more than one, kings do it for expanding their empire, some do it for child bearing, while some do it just for the sake of it.

Since all religions are interpretated by those with deep knowledge of it and then propagated to the masses, what makes you think your version is more right than others?

3 Likes

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
You don't even have sense otherwise you shouldn't known that if 70% of the women there are single mothers then it also means 70% of the men are single fathers.

Mumu!
osazsky:
am not arguing killings sm talking of marriage, all those king married many wives to expand thier kingdom,and nothing wrong with dat,una go dey copy Oyibo,any small thing petition, in London 70 percent of the women there are single mothers ,,now them go they use papers hold blacks for sex,una way nor get papers way una wan give person una dey form single mothers,as I just b so I nor see who to marry I go say na my mama i wan marry,God forbid who go lose.u go see nig woman way him hus dey feed go still dey shout ferminist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied by Midas01: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
"Thou shall not commit adultery"

Also the Bible says "a man shall leave his father and mother and shall cleave unto his wife and they two shall be one". It didn't say "his wives", it didn't say "they three" shall become one.

Receive sense today.
abbey621:

Show me were Judaism or Christianity explicitly prohibits polygamy?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) / My Husband Is Frustrating Me. / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.