Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship (4363 Views)

I Felt Cheated By My Girl / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by ebijimi7(m): 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
Good day guys
Please I need your advises on this issue on ground please nobody should attack me I know you guys knows how to attack someone grin
So here we go
I'm currently in a relationship which I started late 2018 after I broke up with my ex
So the relationship is just a year plus now and I have the intentions of getting married to this lady in picture,
On a blessed day I was so hungry so she came to visit me so I told her I was hungry thou that day I was tired so I asked could she help me cook so that we can eat together she refused telling me that she would never cook for me until I pay her bride price but I was like but I do cook for you and you eat and I never asked you to pay my groom price this is just to cook not that I'm asking you to wash my cloth or anything as a very gentle man I stood up went to the kitchen cooked my food myself and gave her to eat out of it after she left I thought of it that but this is the same person in assisting financially and the little favor I asked from her she could not do it?
Then I called her and discussed with her the only thing she could tell me was that she did everything to please him to the point of washing his cousins cloth and she talked about how she hated him because he took her love for granted.
Then I made her realize that remember I dated some one before yiu too despite what she did to me I didn't stop providing your own needs which means I don't care about my past I believe people are different I treated you right why are you acting like this to me.
So i didn't disturb her about anything again ever since then I believe I'm Alone to myself if I need anything I do it on my own I act like I don't have a girlfriend.
To cut the story short
We traveled for a burial so I already made plan on how we would stay and how I would take care of other things when we arrive but the plan didn't go as planned because I fell ill and I needed to go to the hospital so that I can treat my self so I was left with no option than to take from money that was kept aside for the trip,
So after the wake keeping as we were heading to our hotel room we were in a cab so she started analyzing how we would spend so I told her we have to manage what is left on us because there was no much left again
Do the next question she asked was that won't she do make up then I told her that pity me now I've been spending all this while can't you take money from your own pocket to pay the make yo artist I bought cloth for you 7k i still paid for the hotel 12k I still paid for transport and the feeding too and I'm still going to pay for transport back to lagos.
Then she started nagging why do I like to breach plan what kind of person are my I just kept quiet but the expression on the drivers face shows he really felt for me.
So on getting to the hotel room I didn't discuss anything with her I just gave her money to go and get food for her self then I slept off the next morning I don't know where the money from make up came out from and she has been claiming she doesn't have money
I just lock up.
After the burial event and everything we decide to return back to the hotel so my friend whose mother in-law burial we went for called me that he misplaced his ATM card and needed to withdraw and I wasn't with my ATM card so I asked my girlfriend if she has her ATM card she said yes so I sent her account number to him,
So I was using her phone to check for something then boom alert came in my gf has 9k in her account and she claimed she had nothing I showed her the message and told her that but you said you had nothing on you why were you lying to me she said its not her money that if she told me that I would spend the money any how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Chike4all: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bros,
What you need now is money, not that fool you are parading as girlfriend.
I wonder why you are so weak to dump her since...
This one will cut your life short everyday you two meet.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Dannieln1: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
I have nothing to say

Cos mine worst pass this one

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Hhansome(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Grow up and be a man.

1 Like

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by ebijimi7(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Then I kept quiet I felt deep down in me that she said I would spend the money any how which means I'm a lavish spender
Fast forward to my nephews birthday I asked her to help me get a cake for my nephew that I won't be chanced to take the cake to my nephew that I'm not too financially buoyant and they sell the cake close to her place her place to my place is just a transport fare of #200 so I begged her then she was like she can't carry cake on bike to my place that there are too much pit holes except I order uber for her I was like uber? No now I don't have these money you are requesting for ok if you can't take bike leave it I would go and get it myself after all its my family not yours I was so angry that so if I can't give you money for uber you won't take the cake to my nephew so I ignored her later she started calling and begging that I should please allow her get the cake she wants my nephew to think she is the one that bought the cake so I told her not to worry to a point her colleague at work was begging on her behalf before I finally allowed her to get it at the end of the day she still took the uber.
Then a week later I called her to come over we went to an eatery I sat her down I analyzed everything she is doing that I don't like to her and enede it with you are making me feel you are with me because of what you are getting with me try to prove me wrong she was mad that I'm calling her a gold digger then k told her how much have you eaten self you've not consumed half of what my ex consumed and I was never drained I'm talking about your actions if I go broke then I told her we need to continue like this without me giving you a dime she refused screaming it can't work and she left so I walk up to her trying to play with her she just ignored me and went home and she didn't call for days later she called back to apologize and she came to meet me to apologize I accepted her apologies now Monday is her birthday and ive used my money to procure materials for my building project since on Sunday she has been screaming her birthday is on Monday I told her I'm broke but God would provide then she continued again on Monday she said the same thing I ignored her. Wednesday she repeat it again then Friday which was yesterday she said Monday is my birthday I ignored her again and I told her I've told you let's see how it goes then after navigating another topic she came back again to that birthday issue this time I was angry and had to scream at her that what was her problem she has been saying this since on Sunday why is she like that then the next thing she said was that I know you would be tires since you've been at work since morning good night and she drop the call
I just smiled and say to myself only if she knew I had a surprise for her now I'm not going to do that again
The worst part she would start checking my WhatsApp messages I don't know what she is looking for
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by ebijimi7(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dannieln1:
I have nothing to say

really mehn we dey see alot for this women them hand I swear

2 Likes

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Tonnexy: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
ebijimi7:
shes from a home no mother and her father doesn't care it doesn't take me anything to help her without dating her but why trying to use the dating game to use me the worst part she doesn't allow me to make love to her as of recent she started ignoring my sexual desire and doesn't care what pain I'm going through

WTF is wrong with this simp
Bitch have you where she wants you.
Please keep saving the hoe.

12 Likes

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by ebijimi7(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Chike4all:
Bros,
shes from a home no mother and her father doesn't care it doesn't take me anything to help her without dating her but why trying to use the dating game to use me the worst part she doesn't allow me to make love to her as of recent she started ignoring my sexual desire and doesn't care what pain I'm going through
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Godsonjolly: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dannieln1:
I have nothing to say

grin
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Godsonjolly: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
ebijimi7:
Then I kept quiet I felt deep down in me that she said I would spend the money any how which means I'm a lavish spender
Fast forward to my nephews birthday I asked her to help me get a cake for my nephew that I won't be chanced to take the cake to my nephew that I'm not too financially buoyant and they sell the cake close to her place her place to my place is just a transport fare of #200 so I begged her then she was like she can't carry cake on bike to my place that there are too much pit holes except I order uber for her I was like uber? No now I don't have these money you are requesting for ok if you can't take bike leave it I would go and get it myself after all its my family not yours I was so angry that so if I can't give you money for uber you won't take the cake to my nephew so I ignored her later she started calling and begging that I should please allow her get the cake she wants my nephew to think she is the one that bought the cake so I told her not to worry to a point her colleague at work was begging on her behalf before I finally allowed her to get it at the end of the day she still took the uber.
Then a week later I called her to come over we went to an eatery I sat her down I analyzed everything she is doing that I don't like to her and enede it with you are making me feel you are with me because of what you are getting with me try to prove me wrong she was mad that I'm calling her a gold digger then k told her how much have you eaten self you've not consumed half of what my ex consumed and I was never drained I'm talking about your actions if I go broke then I told her we need to continue like this without me giving you a dime she refused screaming it can't work and she left so I walk up to her trying to play with her she just ignored me and went home and she didn't call for days later she called back to apologize and she came to meet me to apologize I accepted her apologies now Monday is her birthday and ive used my money to procure materials for my building project since on Sunday she has been screaming her birthday is on Monday I told her I'm broke but God would provide then she continued again on Monday she said the same thing I ignored her. Wednesday she repeat it again then Friday which was yesterday she said Monday is my birthday I ignored her again and I told her I've told you let's see how it goes then after navigating another topic she came back again to that birthday issue this time I was angry and had to scream at her that what was her problem she has been saying this since on Sunday why is she like that then the next thing she said was that I know you would be tires since you've been at work since morning good night and she drop the call
I just smiled and say to myself only if she knew I had a surprise for her now I'm not going to do that again
The worst part she would start checking my WhatsApp messages I don't know what she is looking for

Bros, why? Must you kill yourself. Kindly end the relationship and give yourself some breathing space.. Abeg

4 Likes

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by CallMeGrace(f): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
You are the one dating yourself here.
Can I please ask a question? is she doing anything ,as in working?
I believe, any girl who truly and honestly loves her boyfriend should be supportive and managing with whoever she is dating not spending excessively... I believe you should give a her break, she might not end up seeing someone like you ,and maybe later on she will come back to her senses...

8 Likes

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by abayomi27(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
It's your right to stay off from this kind of relationship. She's a liar, an opportunist and a parasite...kill her and call police.

4 Likes

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by daddytime(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
I pity your life.

1 Like

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Cholls(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
my brother don't you have a relationship counsellor or a good friend that can tell you the truth about the doom's day ahead.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Chike4all:
Bros,
On the contrary, what he needs is Sense.

Sense of Value precisely.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
What kind of write up is this, bros? No coma, no fullstop undecided
You gave me headache reading this.
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Papertrails(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
ebijimi7:

Op open ur eyes.........
Up your game.............
Don't be surprised your not the only one and also not her real man, u might just be her problem solver.

2 Likes

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Femzaremz(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
im seriously tired of all you guys posting your lamentations onthis forum! From your writeup i deduced that even you know that this your babe is just with you because of what she is gaining from you yet you still come online to rant!to what purpose? Must we sign a confirmation letter to you before you know that you are dating an arrogant,selfish,entitled and silly person who probably doesn't even love you!op abeg take your time oo! And do the needful!

9 Likes

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by HarunaWest(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
Please I need your advises on this issue on ground please nobody should attack me I know you guys knows how to attack someone grin
So here we go
I'm currently in a relationship which I started late 2018 after I broke up with my ex
So the relationship is just a year plus now and I have the intentions of getting married to this lady in picture,
On a blessed day I was so hungry so she came to visit me so I told her I was hungry thou that day I was tired so I asked could she help me cook so that we can eat together she refused telling me that she would never cook for me until I pay her bride price but I was like but I do cook for you and you eat and I never asked you to pay my groom price this is just to cook not that I'm asking you to wash my cloth or anything as a very gentle man I stood up went to the kitchen cooked my food myself and gave her to eat out of it after she left I thought of it that but this is the same person in assisting financially and the little favor I asked from her she could not do it?
Then I called her and discussed with her the only thing she could tell me was that she did everything to please him to the point of washing his cousins cloth and she talked about how she hated him because he took her love for granted.
Then I made her realize that remember I dated some one before yiu too despite what she did to me I didn't stop providing your own needs which means I don't care about my past I believe people are different I treated you right why are you acting like this to me.
So i didn't disturb her about anything again ever since then I believe I'm Alone to myself if I need anything I do it on my own I act like I don't have a girlfriend.
To cut the story short
We traveled for a burial so I already made plan on how we would stay and how I would take care of other things when we arrive but the plan didn't go as planned because I fell ill and I needed to go to the hospital so that I can treat my self so I was left with no option than to take from money that was kept aside for the trip,
So after the wake keeping as we were heading to our hotel room we were in a cab so she started analyzing how we would spend so I told her we have to manage what is left on us because there was no much left again
Do the next question she asked was that won't she do make up then I told her that pity me now I've been spending all this while can't you take money from your own pocket to pay the make yo artist I bought cloth for you 7k i still paid for the hotel 12k I still paid for transport and the feeding too and I'm still going to pay for transport back to lagos.
Then she started nagging why do I like to breach plan what kind of person are my I just kept quiet but the expression on the drivers face shows he really felt for me.
So on getting to the hotel room I didn't discuss anything with her I just gave her money to go and get food for her self then I slept off the next morning I don't know where the money from make up came out from and she has been claiming she doesn't have money
I just lock up.
After the burial event and everything we decide to return back to the hotel so my friend whose mother in-law burial we went for called me that he misplaced his ATM card and needed to withdraw and I wasn't with my ATM card so I asked my girlfriend if she has her ATM card she said yes so I sent her account number to him,
So I was using her phone to check for something then boom alert came in my gf has 9k in her account and she claimed she had nothing I showed her the message and told her that but you said you had nothing on you why were you lying to me she said its not her money that if she told me that I would spend the money any how
Dude from the analysis so far, you are darn broke.. Stop dating for now, make money and enjoy your life.. You asking her for too much financial assistance and that's bad, she was on her own Na you say you love am say u was date am. Ladies like a guy they can rely on when it matters she feels that you keep asking her for money means in future, if she doesn't take care, she will be the one to cater for yah. Be a man, call of the relationship, be more comfortable financially, then from that vantage point, you can call the shots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by ebijimi7(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
CallMeGrace:
You are the one dating yourself here.
Can I please ask a question? is she doing anything ,as in working?
I believe, any girl who truly and honestly loves her boyfriend should be supportive and managing with whoever she is dating not spending excessively... I believe you should give a her break, she might not end up seeing someone like you ,and maybe later on she will come back to her senses...
yes she is working and even in school before she went ahead to get the application form I told her that see this journey you are trying to embark on won't be a easy one because where you are working you are not earning much and I'm only trying to assist you why don't you just wait till next year like you should be saving the little you can while I too save the one I can so that by the end if the year we would have had enough that can take you to school and can take care of other things she refused yo listen to me saying this is the opportunity she has she went a head to apply I told her I don't have money she said weather I like it or not all she knows I'd that she needed 40k from me to process the admission I started laughing she was like you must give me weather you like it or not then I told her are you going to force money out of my pocket dhsy be you refuse to listen to me then face what ever comes your way

2 Likes

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by ebijimi7(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
realokopi:
What kind of write up is this, bros? No coma, no fullstop undecided
You gave me headache reading this.
I don dey expect your type of person to quote
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Is this one relationship? To me this seems like Friends of benefits. You guys need to attend relationship forums and read tips on dating.
How old is she? I'm asking cos a woman who's priorities are make up and birthday present while her man has a building project ongoing still needs some maturing to do.

Let her be for a while and see if she changes but if not, you may have to take a bow out of that relationship.

10 Likes

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by ebijimi7(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
HarunaWest:

Dude from the analysis so far, you are darn broke.. Stop dating for now, make money and enjoy your life.. You asking her for too much financial assistance and that's bad, she was on her own Na you say you love am say u was date am. Ladies like a guy they can rely on when it matters she feels that you keep asking her for money means in future, if she doesn't take care, she will be the one to cater for yah. Be a man, call of the relationship, be more comfortable financially, then from that vantage point, you can call the shots.
what are you even saying even the rich ones don't want a gold digger I'm telling you that I don't like what she was doing more over are my not giving her what she wants not that I'm even broke I'm building my own house so I diverted my money that's the reason not that I'm broke go up there and read up MAN and stop acting like a p**y

1 Like

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by ebijimi7(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Is this one relationship? To me this seems like frirnrof benefits. You guys need to attend relationship forums and read tips on dating.
How old is she? I'm asking cos a woman who's priorities are make up and birthday present while her man has a building project ongoing still needs some maturing to do.

Let her be for a while and see if she changes but if not, you may have to take a bow out of that relationship.
you got my respect boss
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by baralatie(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
okay!@ op!
I get the picture but you are taking up a role that you have not yet entitled to.
the role of been a big brother or the role of a caregiver in a legally entered relationship.it is a good role for a man (it he is officially married)or you Are legally blood relatives.
in this case you re not blood relatives nor legally married.that is one.
secondly you are scared of .among very difficult decisions about this odd relationship(for example if you have a younger sibling that is out of control you would normally ensure that you views and stand are made known and that is it) but here she is the older one and what she wants IS IT.
thirdly you both are forcing yourselves to have a relationship when you will not want a relationship in the first place.at best you can be neighbours.
fourthly, love and respect is reciprocal!
fifth,if money is a baseline for this relationship leave her to find her choice
you will not die.

1 Like

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by baralatie(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Is this one relationship? To me this seems like frirnrof benefits. You guys need to attend relationship forums and read tips on dating.

what happens after he completing his house.the young man gets married and impregnates another woman (moving the new woman straight to the house}.what will you call the woman then
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nigerian Women have one policy, “Her money is hers alone, ur money is for both for u”

3 Likes

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Papertrails(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Nigerian Women have one policy, “Her money is hers alone, ur money is for both for u”

I just broke up with my girlfriend this afternoon
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
simp

1 Like

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by SweetCunt97(f): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
So here we go
To cut the story short
I just lock up.
A grown human with only 9k in their account cannot be glad saying they have anything.. Ooh, you want her to have zero balance to believe she has none? Oti oooo. Anyways be careful not to marry someone who won't have ur back when things are bad. Date someone with deep understanding instead of shallow selfish one.

1 Like

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Sixfeetbelle: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
I'm a lady but even I must admit you're better off without her.

She might like you ooh, but what I can gather here is that she has put you in a place where you're like this 'rich guy' to her which you're obviously not, so dating her will force you to do more than you're capable of financially.

As a hustling man, you don't need a woman that will be depleting your resources. She can, after you're married but not now. You need someone that can understand when you say you don't have cause I can see that you're quite generous when you have.

Let her go for your own wellbeing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A grown human with only 9k in their account cannot be glad saying they have anything.. Ooh, you want her to have zero balance to believe she has none? Oti oooo. Anyways be careful not to marry someone who won't have ur back when things are bad. Date someone with deep understanding instead of shallow selfish one.
Trying too hard as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do / Name Three Words That Will Humilate Any Man / Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.