Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? (26754 Views)

Foreign (canadian) Used 2003 Toyota Camry For Sale. / Foreign (canadian) Used 2009 Mercedes Benz B200 For Sale. / 2006 Matrix Canadian Used. 1.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by Gravatar: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
things de happen shaaaaa
Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
yehmy:
You won't understand what birth this thread, i was following keenly and i have been praying this man will not disappoint me just because have always admired his work but after seeing this thread and the other one that was on Frontpage days ago i can gladly tell you that everything is wrong about this thread

Let's assume u are right.....
Now let's see how we can make a right out of this wrong.... Not for the op but for the Canada guy

I can authoritatively tell u that he kinda hit the market "running" because of the attitude and products he offered at inception!

Radautoworks did not get it so easily..... But she wowed most of us with her responses and reactions.....

Let's shift the focus from the OP this one time and then u will see how this could have been a more productive engagement
Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by yehmy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

Let's assume u are right.....
Now let's see how we can make a right out of this wrong.... Not for the op but for the Canada guy

I can authoritatively tell u that he kinda hit the market "running" because of the attitude and products he offered at inception!

Radautoworks did not get it so easily..... But she wowed most of us with her responses and reactions.....

Let's shift the focus from the OP this one time and then u will see how this could have been a more productive engagement
I understand you perfectly, there was a thread of his that he bought a non working car that i followed with great interest because of the diligent work he did on that thread with lectures and all, if he had come out that way rather than seeing Amdman as someone taking his shine on Nairaland it would have been better, there are many ways he could have started this thread that it will be educative and won't show his wrong motive of envy

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
For those that do not know.....
Criticism, negative feedbacks and comments are very good tools for progress if you know how to harness them

Not everything must be done the agbero way....

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by diportivo: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
it's been a while lecturer has been on a roll.......its ur moment cousin....embrace it grin

it's also been a while autos and cartalk av been on fire

we are loving it kiss

what's baffling me is how we have made this thing look like a competition.......is it really one?

on the canada thread the op rarely typed apart from deals mostly......so much so that when a random person asks any question,na side kick go come answer and the sidekicks eventually turned a nice thread to a war zone

and that's why we are here....we cant even learn in peace again undecided

to the guys swearing, u can do better o

with all the swear wey Buhari dey chop every day,hes alive, kicking,and enjoying life

if men were God,nobody go dey this earth sef grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by yehmy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gazuzz:
This thread is not for bashing , but for sharing info and knowledge, it is also not placed in the auto section kindly do not derail, post objectively or just read and pass.

The bolded shows he was actually coming from hate angle not because he wanted to pass information or knowledge just pure hate

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by Kewtt: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
diportivo:
it's been a while lecturer has been on a roll.......its ur moment cousin....embrace it grin

we are loving it kiss

what's baffling me is how we have made this thing look like a competition.......is it really one?

on the canada thread the op rarely typed apart from deals mostly......so much so that when a random person asks any question,na side kick go come answer and the sidekicks eventually turned a nice thread to a war zone

with all the swear wey Buhari dey chop every day,hes alive, kicking,and enjoying life

cousin bawo ni... Your mentor made a mistake stepping to amdman....a grave mistake

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
yehmy:
I understand you perfectly, there was a thread of his that he bought a non working car that i followed with great interest because of the diligent work he did on that thread with lectures and all, if he had come out that way rather than seeing Amdman as someone taking his shine on Nairaland it would have been better, there are many ways he could have started this thread that it will be educative and won't show his wrong motive of envy

Bros shift the focus.....
Envy or no envy.... Focus on the koko....
Me I am 100percent sure u know what I'm talking about.....

I mean, a light bulb shines brightest in a total blackout.....
A rich man is only observed in a community of poor folks

This was a Grande opportunity.....

What I expected from ur guy was to douse the flame with well constructed, civil, polite posts while other carry on with the bashing .....

For me, I find it very difficult to recommend any business who is not cultured to a large extent (When the default reaction is to act wild, he'd be calm headed)

Well I don't want to overflog the issue though so it doesn't seem like I have a stake in it.
Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by diportivo: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
yehmy:
The bolded shows he was actually coming from hate angle not because he wanted to pass information or knowledge just pure hate

lets assume you are spot on.....and I want to agree with u that you are right

why wld a naija based mechanic hate a canada based car seller??

or

what wld make a mecho hate a car seller?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by Kewtt: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
diportivo:

or

half assed response. Gazzuzzautos is a registered car dealer. Wickedly envious of amdman's business success

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by diportivo: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kewtt:
cousin bawo ni... Your mentor made a mistake stepping to amdman....a grave mistake

okay

I agree with u

will u now calm down?

send materials make I collate as hand out

lets do serious business grin
Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by bomasek(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Vultures are gathering to ensure this thread is closed

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by Kewtt: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Send your Xterra for a token
diportivo:

okay

I agree with u

will u now calm down?

send materials make I collate as hand out

lets do serious business grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by yehmy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

Bros shift the focus.....
Envy or no envy.... Focus on the koko....
Me I am 100percent sure u know what I'm talking about.....

I mean, a light bulb shines brightest in a total blackout.....
A rich man is only observed in a community of poor folks

This was a Grande opportunity.....

What I expected from ur guy was to douse the flame with well constructed, civil, polite posts while other carry on with the bashing .....

For me, I find it very difficult to recommend any business who is not cultured to a large extent (When the default reaction is to act wild, he'd be calm headed)

Well I don't want to overflog the issue though so it doesn't seem like I have a stake in it.
Funny thing is i think you missed his first post, which shows Amdman didn't even realize there was a post created out of Jealousy i think someone drew his attention to it on the thread and he was civil enough to act in that manner.

I have seen cases of your own man having issues with people and you will see all his sheeple keep sharing the post and also supporting him with bashing and they will feel like they have conquered the world. The only thing i can see right now is alot of people have seen the light, if it were to be before you would have seen his time keepers and other co hort join in to defend him and start throwing tantrums at people, but today they all kept quiet because they knew that this thread is total bull shit.

By the way two of my post have been hidden it won't stop me from saying my mind

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by diportivo: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kewtt:
half assed response. Gazzuzzautos is a registered car dealer. Wickedly envious of amdman's business success

that doesnt source his cars from canada

so

where is the competition really.??

like someone said on that thread.........car sales on nl is like 0.000XX of total car sales in Lagos....talkless of naija

used car sales business is too big for some ppl to be forming chairman on

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
diportivo:

we are loving it kiss

I am enjoying the fun but grossly disappointed..... To think I even recommended someone is paining me the more
Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by contrarian: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
bomasek:
Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by Kewtt: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
diportivo:

that doesnt source his cars from canada

so

where is the competition really.??

like someone said on that thread.........car sales on nl is like 0.000XX of total car sales in Lagos....talkless of naija

used car sales business is too big for some ppl to be forming chairman on
tell him

1 Like

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by diportivo: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
bomasek:

if na ur prayer be dat,the gods av rejected it o

this thread is here to stay sir

Kewtt:
Send your Xterra for a token

lets go there grin
Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by diportivo: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
yehmy:
Funny thing is i think you missed his first post, which shows Amdman didn't even realize there was a post created out of Jealousy i think someone drew his attention to it on the thread and he was civil enough to act in that manner.

I have seen cases of your own man having issues with people and you will see all his sheeple keep sharing the post and also supporting him with bashing and they will feel like they have conquered the world. The only thing i can see right now is alot of people have seen the light, if it were to be before you would have seen his time keepers and other co hort join in to defend him and start throwing tantrums at people, but today they all kept quiet because they knew that this thread is total bull shit.

I'm here

ably represented

ma foro s'abe ahan so

be like Kewtt......say it as it is

meanwhile,

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
yehmy:

I was there from the beginning... And I booked space.... Check again.....

I wanted an intelligent debate on why Canada cars are cheaper....

I booked with a smiley shows I didn't want to type just observe because I envisaged the bashing and really didn't want to be caught up in it ...

Of course speak ur mind, after all Gazuzz spoke his....
In civility.....
And it turned to a war with words.....

My brother it is well sha....i really didn't want to type in this thread but I just felt I had to because I remember radautoworks vividly and she almost dru23ed me (borrowed from werey )

I have never met a woman that calm headed.... Although she don' dey change small small courtesy of dru and werey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by dannybrasky(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ogini kwa!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jessewizy102:

You are a big fool

Urmmmmmmmmm.....
Is it possible for u to type without cursing?

It doesn't look intelligent.... If u don't like my post u can tell me without cursing.... You'd feel better too...
Cursing excessively can make u angry unnecessarily and for no just cause.....

Please try to make comment without cursing.... Thank you kindly
Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jessewizy102:
Mapol or whatever you call yourself. You can’t hold me down. I am bigger than you. Criminals like gazzuzz/gazuzz feed you. And to anyone supporting gazzuzz/gazuzz. May the bottom become your permanent abode.

I apologize for your ban

Do u feel. Better now?
Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by yehmy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
diportivo:

or

I will engage you after this, only if your next reply is truthful and comes with a pure heart.

Do you know Gazzuzz help people to buy cars?
Do you know he sells car too?

Do you know that Gazzuzz is popular on car section and the moment Amdman came with his sales thread, Gazzuzz himself started feeling uncomfortable? (ask me why) after Deepwater was attacking BCD on Amdman thread have you noticed how Gazzuzz have been posting and trying to bad mouth cheap cars sold in nigeria? (i was the person that posted his comment on Amdman thread)

The question i have been asking myself all day is why is your Gazzuzz feeling insecured and scared of another man trying to do business that he felt he must bring him down or put him to check.

Earlier this morning when i read his 2 replies to radautoworks i just said in my mind that only a small child should behave like this... If you are in doubt go back and read his response where it looks like he was cautioning radautoworks rather it was a jest like reply of don't bring his flaws out, he even went ahead to quote radautoworks that his advertisement is not a good move after pointing out the mileage stuff, but he was dissapointed when another person tried to prove that the mileage is correct, Gazzuzz went ahead posting pictures of the same car showing inside and other part of the cars. Instantly i perceived jealousy from him.

Now do the calculations yourself and give a befitting answer

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Toyota Corolla's Brain Box Has Been Stolen! / Automatic Vs Manual My Experience. / Samson Switchblade,World's 1st 2-Seater Flying Sports Car Goes On Sale Next Year

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.