Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? (26644 Views)

Foreign (canadian) Used 2003 Toyota Camry For Sale. / Foreign (canadian) Used 2009 Mercedes Benz B200 For Sale. / 2006 Matrix Canadian Used. 1.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by Gazuzz(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
dokyOloye:
Nice thread,and educative too.
But the timing of the thread eee ......

better late than never. Do you have any experience with vehicles from Canada?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by flexyrule(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
The seed must grow regardless of the fact that it’s planted in stone. – Tupac Shakur

19 Likes

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by dokyOloye: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Gazuzz post=81704456]

better late than never. Do you have any experience with vehicles from Canada? [quotel]
No sir.
Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by iLegendd(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Watching...
Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by Gazuzz(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gazuzz:
This thread is not for bashing, but for sharing info and knowledge, it is also not placed in the auto section kindly do not derail, post objectively or just read and pass.

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
This thread is supposed to be educative.....
I am both shocked and dissapointed....
I expected people to come and prove or disprove the op with valid points....
Instead it turned into a war zone.
I am even more dissapointed with someone else's post on the other thread...
I'll be civil enough not to quote him/her.....

Argue intelligently folks, it mustn't all be fighting all the time......

As auntyradu will always say "intelligent folks argue with valid points and not insults"

I still remember how we skeptically scrutinized radautoworks when they first came because change is not easy to accept especially when it is being forced on people....
She will always try to be logical and reasonable even when it wasn't necessary...... (she has gone savage now tho)
She'd use valid points to counter fears and doubts and also quote sources...... That's how to act professionally....

As for the OP, I've always known Gazuzz to be fearless and blunt! So I'm really not surprised that he'd go right ahead and say what everyone else has been meaning to say!!
I expected more though from the other party......
I guess I have to lower my already low expectations of people....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
antagonist:

yes o

slave number 1 has come

where is thebigkondo also known as slave number 2

diportivelo or slave number 3

dannycrazy or slave number 4

timifocker or slave number 5

please call all of them

today is slave meeting day

On the contrary, I totally understand that Gazuzz can be extreme in a very awkward way and sometimes he can be perceived as going overboard....
I also believe perception is key!

I saw the thread, but I expected the bashing from all of you except one person who I taught would be civil enough

Sometimes I'm not civil, so I admire those that can still be civil in the midst of antagonizing people...... Like autoelect ET all......

I expected everything that has happened save one small tiny comment
Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
weyreypey:
please ignore the rat above. The business tonight is gazzuzz and his wicked and callous ways of
destroying others

Cmon werey, u know this is not the time for that.....
Dont see this as an opportunity to vent....

Not everytime is for that naa
Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by yehmy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

On the contrary, I totally understand that Gazuzz can be extreme in a very awkward way and sometimes he can be perceived as going overboard....
I also believe perception is key!

I saw the thread, but I expected the bashing from all of you except one person who I taught would be civil enough

Sometimes I'm not civil, so I admire those that can still be civil in the midst of antagonizing people...... Like autoelect ET all......

I expected everything that has happened save one small tiny comment
Should i tell you why the person at the bolded didn't act civil Because he/she was disappointed in Your man same way just like me and every other soul bashing him right now
Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
A lot of people are getting it wrong. Let's be practical and sincere here.

A good product that is needed will always speak for itself except there is a better alternative.

This is an opportunity for the guy who sells Canada cars to up his game and get more customers. If he can explain that his cars are well inspected and rust free, I see no issue here. But if he is selling cars that are rusted or have the potential to rust, then the consumers should be protected against him whether the information comes from a rival or not.

A clear conscience fears no accusations.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by Jessewizy101: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gazuzz:

better late than never. Do you have any experience with vehicles from Canada?
Shameless old fool. You’ll die of envy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
yehmy:
Should i tell you why the person at the bolded didn't act civil Because he/she was disappointed in Your man same way just like me and every other soul bashing him right now

Yehmy, that should be the defining moment....
The moment of opportunity to uplift himself and be different.....
The grand opportunity to stand out....
I totally get u oh....

But I'm also sure u understand me perfectly..... Werey does, just that he's still acting sentimental....

If you are going to accuse someone of something then its expected that you should at least not be guilty as well!
Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Frankdamaxx:

A good product that is needed will always speak for itself except there is a better alternative.

This is an opportunity for the guy who sells Canada cars to up his game and get more customers. If he can explain that his cars are well inspected and rust free, I see no issue here. But if he is selling cars that are rusted or have the potential to rust, then the consumers should be protected against him whether the information comes from a rival or not.

My point exactly....

I am terribly dissapointed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? by yehmy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Frankdamaxx:

You won't understand what birth this thread, i was following keenly and i have been praying this man will not disappoint me just because have always admired his work but after seeing this thread and the other one that was on Frontpage days ago i can gladly tell you that everything is wrong about this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Leaked Pictures - 2013 Range Rover / 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Gets a Facelift / My Toyota Corolla's Brain Box Has Been Stolen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.