Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Join Stories Mode - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join Stories Mode (184 Views)

Definitely This Female Nurse Is On A Full Ashaawo Mode / What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? / What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Stories Mode by VicYo(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
https:///KWE6V9mPZrt17PVr5tecgL

one click to get there and you can as well get to meet friendship..... thanks

LIFE OF A BROKEN HEARTED MAN
INTRODUCTION
There's nothing worse than the feeling you get when you find out you've been cheated on. It's gut-wrenching, blood-boiling awful.There's nothing that compares to that betrayal. It's rage and fear and sadness all at the same time. we are somehow tempted to take them back anyway. It's that smile, the way they say they're sorry (and seem like they actually mean it), that makes you want to forgive them and pretend like it never happened.You wish it were that easy. You wish things could go back to the way they were before they were cheating. But they can't.Why we love , why we cheat
If your partner even has an idea that they want to cheat, they're already halfway out the door. It's the harsh truth that someone needs to share with you. Once a cheater, always a cheater.You'll always be taken back to the moment when they told you, or that feeling you get when you picture them with someone else,It sucks. It feels awful, and you don't deserve to have to go through that once, let alone again if you take them back.
Even if they swear they'll never cheat, will you trust them? Will you believe them when they say they're out with friends, or will you always wonder?,
Is it really worth it?you can be in between where you could take them back, apologies and all. It's so tempting. But you can't. Because deep down you know it would never be the same.You'll always be glancing at their phone or checking their location, and they'll always be trying to hide what they're doing from you.You don't want to stay, you're angry and you don't want your emotions getting in the way. You just want to walk out of their lives entirely and feel confident and happy about it.
It's not easy,walking away, but you've too.
being cheated on by a girl I dated almost for 5years felt like my world was crumbling right before my very own eyes ..when I imagine her in bed with a man ,my heart feels like ice stone (don't know if there is such thing)
it's going to be ok ,you can't throw your life away because of that girl ,you deserve better than that good for nothing ,I told you she wasn't a good girl ,you insisted that she was different " James said
I know you wouldn't understand ,when you love someone,you see beyond they imperfections ,you want what's best for them " I said
look at yourself Jake ,you are a wreck ,you found out she was cheating on you ,two months ago but you are here , trying to kill yourself because of that good for nothing" he said
that good for nothing is my life ,she is my everything ," I yelled
when she was between those men did she think about you ,no she didn't ,Jake you will.meet a beautiful girl one day better than your lovely mutale " he said
people don't understand ,that the heart is the most stupid part ,you can't tell your heart to stop loving someone has if it's automatic ..
watch were you are going ,are you blind " she said sarcastically
do you know who you are talking to young lady " i asked
you might be the son of the president ,I don't care " she said
she looked like she was hiding something understand her coat ..
what's there '' I asked
non of you business " she said leaving the supermarket .
I wish I didn't have to love , mutale and I grew up together ,I loved her way before I even asked her to be my girlfriend , things started to change when we went to college ,same college but I didn't know what she was doing ...I gave her everything despite me being the first born ,I rather make her happy than my own family ...
MY NAME IS VICKKY, AND THIS IS MY STORY....

(1) (Reply)

Saggitarius_01, Com Lemme Draw Ur Ear O! / The Beginner, Sustainer And Finisher / Love Wakes You Up To The Gift Of Life !!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.