Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe (3796 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by 247Trend: 3:27am On Aug 29, 2019
A beautiful Nigerian lady was caught on camera at packing foods into her handbag at owambe party over last weekend.

In the video which has since gone viral, the lady who is yet to be identified, after packing the foods, was also seen packing disposable plates into her bag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1wvVq9agoE

https://www.042hits.com/lady-caught-on-camera-packing-foods-into-her-bag-at-owambe

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Citizenshelm: 3:31am On Aug 29, 2019
All my sexy ladies Pawon in olamide voice grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 29, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Konkonbiloo: 4:07am On Aug 29, 2019
This one na normal thing for ladies nao... You think say na ordinary dem De carry bag go party cheesy

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:28am On Aug 29, 2019
Lol. Awon team I don't date broke boys
I don't date ebina girls too

4 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:53am On Aug 29, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

How is she Ebina? Didn't she pack the food that was given to her? Had it been she left it won't it still waste? Or would you have eaten her left over? Y'all looking for the slightest opportunity to insult ladies are really immature to say the least.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by KevMitnick: 5:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Very normal stuvs...

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Citizenshelm: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

How is she Ebina? Didn't she pack the food that was given to her? Had it been she left it won't it still waste? Or would you have eaten her left over? Y'all looking for the slightest opportunity to insult ladies are really immature to say the least.

It was not the food given to her only.... She's going for more as he's keeping
Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:01am On Aug 29, 2019
oya, PAWON. even slay queen is not excluded in hunger land. if u know how many slay queen waiting for that food at home. hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Juell(m): 6:07am On Aug 29, 2019
How many times will you guys be told that it's just an act?
Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Dsgraphiks(m): 6:48am On Aug 29, 2019
Na hustler wink
Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by FamousMonk: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2019
Yoruba slay queen spotted.. Irritating lot..

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by femi4: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

and you are fountain of what again

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2019
grin Common stuff

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Kingluqman(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2019
She no Dey chop for outside na... is it even your owanbe?

grin
Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by jovialswag(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2019
In zlatan voice "This year" grin
Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by ubunja(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2019
The hunger is real.
Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by chubbyman(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
It's a common occurrence at parties these days so no biggie, it's in their nature nothing to see here
Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Alwaysking: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Look at one of them, fountain of dumbness. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by franchasng: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Unfortunately, 90% of Nigerian ladies rich or poor are hungry by nature, and reason most of them got deflowered or got laid by just 50naira Indomie or 500naira ice cream angry

It doesn't matter their beauty, class or financial status, they loose their senses once they smell food or another man's money cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Skmoda360(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by BobiNick(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hunger no know fine or handsome ooo.

Wethin she gain if she no pack free food when hunger dey the country lol

Chaiii but now social media don cast her sha, all the guys she dey do shakara for go don see her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Raydos: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
This thing is a normal thing Nah

Why are you making big deal out of it!!
Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by judgementyard(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Monitoring spirits everywhere

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by habsydiamond(m): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
She even pack plate join....she come dey use style fap small chops .. grin grin grin only God knows how she will react when she sees the video.

Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by anonymuz(m): 2:25am On Aug 30, 2019
It's normal, i even pack my unfinished food when tired or in a hurry,either in a hurry or tired, i don't want to waste my hard earned money. So she's keeping it real.
Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 30, 2019
Buharified
Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 30, 2019
Imagine leaving this thing alone in your house in the name of girlfriend.
Re: Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 30, 2019
franchasng:
Unfortunately, 90% of Nigerian ladies rich or poor are hungry by nature, and reason most of them got deflowered or got laid by just 50naira Indomie or 500naira ice cream angry

It doesn't matter their beauty, class or financial status, they loose their senses once they smell food or another man's money cry

Recently, I miraculously met one who is unbelievably different. She can afford to come to my house and not eat so long as I fucckk the living daylight out of her. This bitch doesn't even give a damn whether I give her tfare or not. I am happy with her right now.

(1) (Reply)

Join FLOWS TV Now!! An 18+ Whatsapp Tv / ‘I Want To Become A Puurrn Star’ : Slay Queen Uploads Neudde Photos / I Am In Love With Her, But Not Sexually Attracted To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.