Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

‘I Want To Become A Puurrn Star’ : Slay Queen Uploads Neudde Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Want To Become A Puurrn Star’ : Slay Queen Uploads Neudde Photos (3795 Views)

Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man / I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Want To Become A Puurrn Star’ : Slay Queen Uploads Neudde Photos by Naijapeeps: 2:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Things are moving wrongly today if I should say as people come out always to rubbish mistakes that they have done it themselves.

How can a lady due to the situation of the country come out on social media to announce her intention to start acting Puurrn film…

Recently, A popular slay Queen on the popular social media platform which is Facebook has decided to share Raunc#y photos on the popular social media platform which is facebook as she declared her intention to be a Purrn star.

See her photos here...

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/i-want-to-become-a-puurrn-star-slay-queen-declares-as-she-uploads-neudde-photos-on-facebook/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Want To Become A Puurrn Star’ : Slay Queen Uploads Neudde Photos by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Can only be a Lady...
Re: ‘I Want To Become A Puurrn Star’ : Slay Queen Uploads Neudde Photos by czar2k16(m): 7:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Ancient News OP you really must be hungry angry

(1) (Reply)

How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? / Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. / Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.