Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) (7490 Views)

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Mother And Daughter (pics) / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by marriage1: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
Husband's are scarce that's why and the available is no where to be found.
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
African mothers won't do this smiley

Don't forget to check my signature
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Isn't this how our parents got married? Why are they making it look like something new and unimaginable?
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rukkydelta:
African mothers won't do this smiley

Don't forget to check my signature

African mothers do it more. That's how most of them were married off.
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by ThePreachersSon: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
He asked her mother what's wrong with her?

And she let it pass.

In country that's family meeting
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Mcslize: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
cooooooks:
Nope. My mom asked a girl out for me...she didn't know that we were already talking.

Same with mine. She said she has seen a girl for me, that the girl is good. She called me cuz of that using style to ask me if I have a girlfriend. I simply said not really. So, she asked if I would like her to link us. I told her umm umm not now.

But I was using style to doge. The girl I will marry, I will meet her myself. If there is no mutual connection between us, no marriage. I am not in hurry even though I have attained a marriageable age.
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by cooooooks(m): 12:32am On Aug 30, 2019
I totally get you. Is that in your case, you did not know the girl?

Mcslize:

Same with mine. She said she has seen a girl for me, that the girl is good. She called me cuz of that using style to ask me if I have a girlfriend. I simply said not really. So, she asked if I would like her to link us. I told her umm umm not now.

But I was using style to doge. The girl I will marry, I will meet her myself. If there is no mutual connection between us, no marriage. I am not in hurry even though I have attained a marriageable age.
Re: Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) by Mcslize: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2019
cooooooks:
I totally get you. Is that in your case, you did not know the girl?

Exactly, I don't know the girl. I don't even know how she looks like. That's quite a blind date.

Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking / **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** / Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity