Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

He Fell In Love With A White Garment Church Lady And(read On) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Fell In Love With A White Garment Church Lady And(read On) (1370 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? / EXPOSED: See What Night Vigil Turn Into In A White Garment Church (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Fell In Love With A White Garment Church Lady And(read On) by xynerise: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2010
There is something spiritual about this white garment church people especially their women. A friend of mine fell in love with this lady and his life became a nightmare. Each time she came to see him, his money misses. Because of this gal, he and his parents are having grudges. Now he wants to leave her and she threatens to kill him . He told me one day that someone was strangling him at night and when woke up he did not see anyone but he felt the pain in his neck. I am even afraid to involve myself in it. He doesnt go to church. Pls advice.
Re: He Fell In Love With A White Garment Church Lady And(read On) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2010
Cut that crap my guy. This is really superstitious and case of coincidence thats all.
I once attended white garment church for many years before i opted out. There were times that we were told that if we left the church something bad would happen. All those ones na lie. I ve out for more than 5 years and Today i enjoy my life more than then now. It could also be linked to any other religious(Christian) assembly and not just white garment church alone. I have pple that aren't dating white garment ladies' church goers yet they face even more hard time in their relationship than this.
Tell ur friend to stop being ignorant, i'm talking from experience. If he left her, nothing would happen to him. Tell him i said so. God is the only person that permits all things to happen and not any man. He shouldn't cage himself in with ignorance OK?
xynerise:

There is something spiritual about this white garment church people especially their women. A friend of mine fell in love with this lady and his life became a nightmare. Each time she came to see him, his money misses. Because of this gal, he and his parents are having grudges. Now he wants to leave her and she threatens to kill him . He told me one day that someone was strangling him at night and when woke up he did not see anyone but he felt the pain in his neck. I am even afraid to involve myself in it. He doesnt go to church. Pls advice.
Re: He Fell In Love With A White Garment Church Lady And(read On) by dobodobo(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2010
xynerise make you no fear anyone grin - i know you are the one this thing is happening to but you are nervous, you don Bleep and wan run away- I am sad for you
Re: He Fell In Love With A White Garment Church Lady And(read On) by xynerise: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^me? Wetin concern me concern cele people? I dey fear those people. Their pastors are wives snatchers. grin
Re: He Fell In Love With A White Garment Church Lady And(read On) by dobodobo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2010
xynerise:

^^me? Wetin concern me concern cele people? I dey fear those people. Their pastors are wives snatchers. grin
you are 80% right because I have witness some but Baba God will fight everyone for us and even if witch fall as my girlfriend,I will marry her cause I fear no one
Re: He Fell In Love With A White Garment Church Lady And(read On) by xynerise: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2010
^You dey sick. Na zombie go be your best man, bats will be Ashebi gals. grin

(1) (Reply)

Here Are ‘20’ To Do Things That Could Restore Your Relationship / Na Wetin Be The Right Thin To Do To Im Wife? / Help: She Confessed To Me That She's Bi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.