Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (81896 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by dagreat4(f): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
That's the first thing to look out for na.A guy who will not see you as a intimacy gadget.I will tell you from the onset this is what I believe n stand for and see how you tag along. Cos that will determine if d relationshop will graduate to marriage or not.I know it can be very tempting especially when
u are with the one u love but that same love conquers all.We have so glorified sex to what its not such that most people eat,sleep and thinknsex all the time.If you are like that I bet u cannot be a productive person cos sex too requires energy n plenty of it at that.Me I don marry n na so i take marry.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by IMASTEX: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

sisters have you seen ooo
Yes it does exist. Personal experience. I got into a date with such promise not because I'm innocent but based on principle. And guess what?! She turned around to start begging for it. Hear her reason: She said she wanted to be sure I was for real hence the approach. Now she isn't no longer comfortable with it. She is feeling unsecure because I might be easily tempted by other girls. Secondly, she needs to bond properly with me, and she also needs to quinch her urge. Na me come begin stand for agreement na agreement oh. It is very possible for a guy to abstain, and a girl that haven't seen that, well may have attracted what they get.
A man that can't hold himself will face big issues maritally.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jhamzy:
You just made me feel like a king cheesy
Well you are dear. So own it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Noel1:

I dated close to 19 girls in d Uni - and I never asked any 4 sex. They gave me willingly coz they were not stingy.
19. Wow your a champion. Thats good. But does that make us stingy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
Pascopele:
Ladies be sincere,
Would you date a guy that won't ask you for sex until marriage
Yes o, especially if his character is exceptional and he is financially stable. Where is the man, let me date him
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MissJoy29(f): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:

what's the question
"Says who?"
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by citruslimited(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
Thanks bro.

May God see you through
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Jhamzy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Oiza131:
Lmao....
I need to know what I'm getting married to.
I cannot comman start regretting what I would have avoided grin
While you are right, you are also wrong smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Candycrushy:

Guys like u abi

me wey i don giv my life to christ, you can keep me as long as u won't crushy me ...ur candy is safe wit me wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Barristter07: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
cooooooks:
People can successfully fake in our customary 3 month "engagements".

You can't fake your sexuality if you're in a committed relationship that lasts maybe 6 months.

Follow this thread, duration doesn't matter

https://www.nairaland.com/4844049/wife-doesnt-like-sex
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Donbabaj: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
It all depends. For those that do not take spiritual things serious, sex before marriage does not count but biblically, it is wrong for Christians to have sex before marriage but this days I've come to realise that the values for sex before marriage is fast eroding as the fear of the unknown is start to creep in.

Why some guys respect ladies that stood their ground not to have sex before marriage, some are of the opinion that if a lady can allow her boy friend sleep with her then she can allow any other Tom dck and harry to have their ways.

Albeit, as Christians, the challenge is when two couples are dating and have the intention of getting married in future, both parties need to be open and truthful to each other, prayer is neccesary too.

Couples can also consider doing fertility test before marriage. Marriage is not all about Sex. It's more than that.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by internationalman(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
MissJoy29:
"Says who?"
be serious for once
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by sexysage(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
Toluobaeko11:

Oga just speak for yourself oo! I'm 29 plus, and I've never had sex in my life. I'm not an impotent. I've really learned to control myself. I've had countless opportunities to have sex, but I've learned to control myself from teen age.
It's a pity we live in a world where we don't value simple law/rule again because of peer pressure and people will quickly come and attack you if you say you've not had sex before but I'm a proud product of myself. It doesn't matter if a girl sees me as impotent or not.
Men who don't ask for sex and keeping themselves exist, but they don't shout all about to people that I'm a virgin oo

Same here bro... I'm 24 and I'm proudly a virgin. Two ladies who were my friends attempted sex with me on two different occasions but I just controlled myself and till today that discipline is still what keeps leaving going. Guys who do not ask for sex are out there even though the number isn't high.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MissJoy29(f): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:

be serious for once
I'm serious o. The question was "says who? "
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by funshow247(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
I love this response... Gbam!

EduTechTainMent:

Too much Sense no go kee u.

You succinctly summarised the entire temptations of the flesh faced by this generation.

People are ready to spew all manners of thrash just to justify their wayward and sinful acts.

Some ppl even go as far as saying "I cannot marry a virgin wey no go sabi how to please me for bed". Will such ppl pls keep shut!!! Spare us all the bullcrap.

Nothing beats marrying a virgin!!!!!

The prostitute that is allegedly skilled in the act of pleasing men, shey na from heaven dem come with the knowledge ni?

People should know that if they marry a virgin and they both love each other, then that's the best thing that could happen to them. They would both explore their sexual fantasies to the fullest. Just imagine the sheer joy of a child when he tastes his 1st lollipop or the first time he rides his bicycle.

Couples wey go dey regularly perform coital duties for many many years go eventually know what tickles their sexual fancies. The lady will know how to handle her man and vice versa. Afterall experience, they say, is the best teacher. A wife is the best person to know what her husband wants sexually and vice versa.

So pls wise up brethren and sisters. Make everybody sha do wetin แบน like, afterall we are all adults. Don't keep calling out those who choose to uphold the norm, societal and religious values they believe in.

Shikenan
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by LINTUNE(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
grin
augustine:
Hahaha. Your female friend obviously got turned on by your roomie's physique as he undressed to take his bathe. Since it wasn't possible for her to seduce your room mate in your presence, she grabbed you.
common, is that even feasible
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by LINTUNE(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
tongue
sweetrace:

Guy stop with the tales by moonlight. And if one girl is randy does not mean everyone is.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by LINTUNE(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
V
Magnoliaa:

And you won't shame or judge them for that?
why would i

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by LINTUNE(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Sammye:

As if sex is an issue patterning to the male species
as in eh
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by internationalman(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
MissJoy29:
I'm serious o. The question was "says who? "
OK; says me
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by pryme(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Barristter07:

And all those married men and women cheating up and down despite sex before marriage are not compatible ?

Its funny how y'all use pre marital sex as yard stick when it fails repeatedly

Just because you have sex doesnt mean you will be sexually compatible with your partner.
Besides are you telling me that women that where married as virgins have never cheated on their husbands?
If you like to gamble and hope for the best that your partner will be sexually compatible with you then thats your cup of tea,
Not everybody handles sexual issues with kid gloves.

Its men like you that will come crying here that your wife either likes sex too much or she cant satisfy you in bed, when you would have found your sexual compatibility before making the big decision.

So being in the dark about the kind of person you want to settle with is suppose to be the yardstick for sexual compatibility?
Spare me the moral standards.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MissJoy29(f): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:

OK; says me
Onye nsogbu grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by internationalman(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
MissJoy29:
Onye nsogbu grin
Don't hide behind native language..
come-on speak what I can understand
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MissJoy29(f): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:

Don't hide behind native language..

come-on speak what I can understand
Alright...trouble maker
There you go! I have translated it.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by internationalman(m): 1:10am On Sep 01, 2019
MissJoy29:

Alright...trouble maker
There you go! I have translated it.
Maybe I just like looking for your trouble alone.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Caseless: 6:43am On Sep 01, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

sisters have you seen ooo

we have so many of them in the north. In fact, it's a common thing in the north.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Barristter07: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2019
pryme:

Just because you have sex doesnt mean you will be sexually compatible with your partner.
Besides are you telling me that women that where married as virgins have never cheated on their husbands?
If you like to gamble and hope for the best that your partner will be sexually compatible with you then thats your cup of tea,
Not everybody handles sexual issues with kid gloves.

Its men like you that will come crying here that your wife either likes sex too much or she cant satisfy you in bed, when you would have found your sexual compatibility before making the big decision.

So being in the dark about the kind of person you want to settle with is suppose to be the yardstick for sexual compatibility?
Spare me the moral standards.

Hahahaha, We saw Cheating on the rise almost everyday , Yet you still have the Gut to split the nonsense above.

Sexual compatibility is about two people who love each other and are willing to learn and put each others interest first, These can be achieved in Marriage. . Have seen great couples who didn't have sex before marriage and Still have a Great sex life ..

And have seen couples who had sex before marriage and still cheat recklessly.

The point is: the person that waited to have sex with you in marriage has shown an High Level of Self Control. Which is essential for a successfull marriage. .. Again , I repeat Premarital sex is not the yardstick for sexual compatibility . the stats are there all over the world as married people cheat recklessly despite their past sex before marriage, y'all blabbing about sexual compatibility through premarital sex should just stop. Don't give this daft standard as reason for engaging in such , it's a LIE

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by pryme(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2019
Barristter07:

Hahahaha, We saw Cheating on the rise almost everyday , Yet you still have the Gut to split the nonsense above.

Sexual compatibility is about two people who love each other and are willing to learn and put each others interest first, These can be achieved in Marriage. . Have seen great couples who didn't have sex before marriage and Still have a Great sex life ..

And have seen couples who had sex before marriage and still cheat recklessly.

The point is: the person that waited to have sex with you in marriage has shown an High Level of Self Control. Which is essential for a successfull marriage. .. Again , I repeat Premarital sex is not the yardstick for sexual compatibility . the stats are there all over the world as married people cheat recklessly despite their past sex before marriage, y'all blabbing about sexual compatibility through premarital sex should just stop. Don't give this daft standard as reason for engaging in such , it's a LIE

has it occurred to you that most people avoid sex because of a biological defect?
Do you even know that there are some people that cant stand sex? some even have serious trauma just thinking of sex, you will be here thinking they are keeping their body for you and HIGH LEVEL OF SELF CONTROL.

So people that have been in a no sex relationship before marriage dont ever cheat once they get married is that what your stats is saying?
Your post reeks of naivety, keep that and your stats to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Barristter07: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2019
pryme:

has it occurred to you that most people avoid sex because of a biological defect?
Do you even know that there are some people that cant stand sex? some even have serious trauma just thinking of sex, you will be here thinking they are keeping their body for you and HIGH LEVEL OF SELF CONTROL.

And these people can fake interest for someone like you just to get the ring .

So people that have been in a no sex relationship before marriage dont ever cheat once they get married is that what your stats is saying?
Your post reeks of naivety, keep that and your stats to yourself.

Its rare . Most do so out of fear of God, the same Fear make them take their marriage vows seriously.

Look around you, and we can count Many couples with pre marital sex history still visiting their EX for sex after marriage, comparing their partners with Exes . Side Chic's etc .

You are very ignorant of the subject u dived

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by pryme(m): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2019
Barristter07:

And these people can fake interest for someone like you just to get the ring .

Its rare . Most do so out of fear of God, the same Fear make them take their marriage vows seriously.

Look around you, and we can count Many couples with pre marital sex history still visiting their EX for sex after marriage, comparing their partners with Exes . Side Chic's etc .

You are very ignorant of the subject u dived

and you are ill exposed to think everyone that engages in pre-marital sex will cheat,
and you also ill exposed to think its rare to for people that take their marriage vows seriously wont cheat,
the naive ones will value your shallow explanation.

Dont come here and paint a big picture from your limited exposure, so you are saying the best couples today never had sex with their ex(s)?

Do you think that everybody that avoids sex with their partner only do so because they are taking their relationship seriously? are you a kid or something?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Barristter07: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
pryme:

and you are ill exposed to think everyone that engages in pre-marital sex will cheat,
and you also ill exposed to think its rare to for people that take their marriage vows seriously wont cheat,
the naive ones will value your shallow explanation.

Dont come here and paint a big picture from your limited exposure, so you are saying the best couples today never had sex with their ex(s)?

Do you think that everybody that avoids sex with their partner only do so because they are taking their relationship seriously? are you a kid or something?

Many people today are sexually active , many relationship today are based on Sex, roughly 80% ... If premarital sex is a basis of ascertaining sexual compatibility , people should have no problem sticking with their partner . after all they have found someone compatible. Why go outside again ? That's the big question

Check the internet which you naively called limited exposure, Extra marital affairs keep rising despite rise in premarital relation. You can keep deceiving yourself !

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.