Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (81890 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Greatzeus(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

sisters have you seen ooo

What church do you attend?
You just called your pastor, church workers and every member of your church fornicators and hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
That's the kinda man I would love to date.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Slimsly100(f): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
Expecting an honest answer from women on a public forum? Lmfao

Lets see..

18-24: Sure, as long I get to fuuuck other guys behind his back. lipsrsealed

25-30:Why not? I've already fuuucked enough in my early 20s. kiss

30-35:As long as he's a "husband material," yes! embarassed

35-45: Just marry me even if we don't have sex cry

Funny pezin like u.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Slimsly100(f): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
It's actually possible.
Until hubby and I married legally, there was no sex.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by cherche: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
wealth25:
That's the kinda man I would love to date.

Same!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
LOL

For real Christians it's called fornication. And no real Christian falls prey to dis satanic testing before marriage. I never did & will never. I don't give a damn what people think or say about me. And by d way, there are many girls out there who still fear God & discipline their body till marriage.

If u like fu1.ck 800 boys & men before marriage to know d one u are compatible with, na una sabi. Thank God for his gift & grace such girls are miles away from me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ubcandid(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
revelation2013:
I am a married man. And I can say it anywhere, my wife and I agreed to do this. And we did! Successfully!!!

How does it concern us?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ubcandid(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
sexysage:

Same here bro... I'm 24 and I'm proudly a virgin. Two ladies who were my friends attempted sex with me on two different occasions but I just controlled myself and till today that discipline is still what keeps leaving going. Guys who do not ask for sex are out there even though the number isn't high.

I hope you wouldn't regret this later on. Your joystick needs mechanical lubrication which comes from digging a honey pot. I am not trying to drive you into sin but the fact is we overlook the main that in the past before the age of 25 men were married and had a woman to download their energy which accompanies the youthful age, it would be bad if after all this bragging all you do is masturbate. GO AND ENJOY THE BEAUTY AND SWEETNESS OF A WOMANS BODY WHEN YOU STILL HAVE THE ENERGY BEFORE IT GETS LATE....MAKE A WOMAN SCAR YOUR BACK WITH HER FINGERS, MAKE HER MOAN WITH YOOUR GIRTH AND FEEL LIKE A MAN SHOUKD BE. na condition dey make morals dey punish us. Even pastors dey wire rabaraba
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ubcandid(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Slimsly100:
It's actually possible.
Until hubby and I married legally, there was no sex.

But you don knack before and how old where you when you married + how long did you guys date?

With those answered, it would give a better definition on the foundation of the decision.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Jayso1234: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
The ladies have said it all. Most of us, are yet to meet such a man. At best, some of us meet one who would be willing to wait, but most do not want to wait before marriage.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Medunah: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
scaramucci:
One of the easiest ways to fucckk a girl is to tell her that you're not interested in sex before marriage. She will tell her friends and they will tell her that you might be hiding something. They will push her to find out if you're not impotent. This method works 99% of the times.
Lol my bf at one time used this format on me, I swear e no work grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ubcandid(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
9jawitch:
hell no! what if he's a 1 minute man

It's easier to cure than low sperm count and impotency. What if you're boring in bed too?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
ubcandid:

It's easier than to cure than low sperm count and impotency. What if you're boring in bed too?
do u have low sperm count too?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ubcandid(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
do u have low sperm count too?

Come and help me and check
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MissJoy29(f): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
internationalman:

Maybe I just like looking for your trouble alone.
Well done. You have found it!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Proffemeka: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
It is very much possible provided that the lady will be sincere too.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by internationalman(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
MissJoy29:
Well done. You have found it!
So now that I have found it what do you intend I do with it
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by toluwa1(f): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2019
It's quite possible
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by sexysage(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
ubcandid:

I hope you wouldn't regret this later on. Your joystick needs mechanical lubrication which comes from digging a honey pot. I am not trying to drive you into sin but the fact is we overlook the main that in the past before the age of 25 men were married and had a woman to download their energy which accompanies the youthful age, it would be bad if after all this bragging all you do is masturbate. GO AND ENJOY THE BEAUTY AND SWEETNESS OF A WOMANS BODY WHEN YOU STILL HAVE THE ENERGY BEFORE IT GETS LATE....MAKE A WOMAN SCAR YOUR BACK WITH HER FINGERS, MAKE HER MOAN WITH YOOUR GIRTH AND FEEL LIKE A MAN SHOUKD BE. na condition dey make morals dey punish us. Even pastors dey wire rabaraba

Bro I don't have any regrets. There's more to sex in my life.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ubcandid(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
sexysage:

Bro I don't have any regrets. There's more to sex in my life.

There is more to life in more life. Stay great bro.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by lilpage14(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2019
Na today?
Greatzeus:

What church do you attend?
You just called your pastor, church workers and every member of your church fornicators and hypocrites.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Medunah:

Lol my bf at one time used this format on me, I swear e no work grin

He didn't bring in his A-game. This format is very efficient and effective. Maybe he still appeared needy and you were able to see through it.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Reucy(f): 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
Biko, where can I find such guys?

Definitely they don't exist.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by tightpussy156: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
hey truth been told if a guy does not ask a girl for sex the girl.go call am.names he be Jew guy,he be mugu,he can't perform.she go cast am give her friends.let me tell you girls loves sex so much but they pretend a lot.my friend girlfriend once told me his guy does not ask her for sex at all that she is tired she need to get bleeped real good.I advice her if not she be my paddy babes I for bleeped that pussy to red make blood comot because I no they Bleep up I they satisfy them wela.no pretend. no long thing.give it to them.who quote me hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by dolipop001: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Click https:///DBeoTPlvoxJFG7eeyfIv4g
to join the below whatsapp group before it gets filled up, for an online teaching on how to earn money on internet legitimately by 8pm tonight
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ESE234(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Rukkydelta:

Yes that's the type of man I am looking for wink

That's cool. �
I went through your profile and I discovered that you're into animation.

Do you do them yourself or you know someone who does it?

I'm asking because it's rare to see ladies into animation.

I'm not saying it's bad, it's actually admirable.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ESE234(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
obembet:
I wish i can see

I believe you'd see, they are actually around you.

But, the thing is you might not have feelings for them, but, the ones you're having feelings for might actually be the bad guy.

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by obembet(f): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
ESE234:

I believe you'd see, they are actually around you.

But, the thing is you might not have feelings for them, but, the ones you're having feelings for might actually be the bad guy.

My opinion.

U have good point dear. God will help us
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by citadels(f): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Yes that's the type of man I really wish to date. But he will show my his AK47 so that I will know the size
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ESE234(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
obembet:

U have good point dear. God will help us

Yeah.
I hope you haven't had a nasty relationship experience.

I trust you're having a lovely day and hope it hasn't been too stressful?

Kindly reply.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ESE234(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
citadels:
Yes that's the type of man I really wish to date. But he will show my his AK47 so that I will know the size

Lol.

Are you scared? grin grin grin

What if he refuses to show you and his reason is because he might be tempted.

I believe if he's a good person, then, you should trust him without having to check his genitals.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by dbestuncle: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
ubunja:
I'm here to read lies.
you don't believe that exist ba

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.