Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Please Have Mercy On Your Children - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Have Mercy On Your Children (5477 Views)

Please Have Mercy On Me. / Drug Abuse: When Last Did You Check Your Children’s Bags? – NAFDAC / Is Smacking Your Children The Best Way Of Discipline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by Templee333(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
LordReed:

Nothing, except if you like living then you require a habtable environment.
okay, then what would be wrong with earth if humans go extinct?
Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by LordReed(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Templee333:

okay, then what would be wrong with earth if humans go extinct?

Nothing. But some of us still like the concept of human life in perpetuity and like living despite the pain.
Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by Templee333(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
LordReed:

Nothing. But some of us still like the concept of human life in perpetuity and like living despite the pain.
if u like it is okay. But something that everyone needs to understand is that not everybody like living here. Again, u r not sure if the child u r abt to give birth to will love or hate life. If he happens not to love it, then who's to take the blame?

1 Like

Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by LordReed(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Templee333:

if u like it is okay. But something that everyone needs to understand is that not everybody like living here. Again, u r not sure if the child u r abt to give birth to will love or hate life. If he happens not to love it, then who's to take the blame?

Whoever or whatever you blame for why the lion eats the baby goat. All life on earth is immersed in pain but seem to live through it, even you still here typing a message on NL, you still have a modicum of zest for life. Life ends not because we want it to but because it must so why not enjoy the albeit brief time you have to live.
Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by Templee333(m): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
LordReed:

Whoever or whatever you blame for why the lion eats the baby goat. All life on earth is immersed in pain but seem to live through it, even you still here typing a message on NL, you still have a modicum of zest for life. Life ends not because we want it to but because it must so why not enjoy the albeit brief time you have to live.
unfortunately,some lives end because the person wants it to end. Except u've never heard of suicide before. Again, i've knw parent who regret giving birth to their children because they aren't what the parent expected them to be!

1 Like

Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by LordReed(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2022
Templee333:

unfortunately,some lives end because the person wants it to end. Except u've never heard of suicide before. Again, i've knw parent who regret giving birth to their children because they aren't what the parent expected them to be!

I was talking about generally. Of course specific individuals may want to end their lives however what I stated is largely the experience of life on this planet. Also people do things they regret all the time, what's new there?
Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by Templee333(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2022
LordReed:

I was talking about generally. Of course specific individuals may want to end their lives however what I stated is largely the experience of life on this planet. Also people do things they regret all the time, what's new there?
if u agree that specific individuals may want to end their lives,then u knw why antinatalists don't want to impose life on anybody who may come to abhor it. However, i didn't say that you (or anyone else) must become antinatalist. Its a choice an individual has to make,& whoever chooses antinatalism shouldn't be scorned or condemn because (s)he has his/her own good reason for doing so.

1 Like

Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by LordReed(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2022
Templee333:

if u agree that specific individuals may want to end their lives,then u knw why antinatalists don't want to impose life on anybody who may come to abhor it. However, i didn't say that you (or anyone else) must become antinatalist. Its a choice an individual has to make,& whoever chooses antinatalism shouldn't be scorned or condemn because (s)he has his/her own good reason for doing so.

And where did I scorn or condemn antinatalists? Are you conflating disagreement with scorn or condemnation?
Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by Templee333(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2022
LordReed:

I think antinatalism is a mistaken position. It proposes the effective end of the species. We should be focused on solving the problems we encounter instead of proposing species suicide.
i appologize 4 using the terms "scorn & condemn",but what did u mean by mistaken position?
LordReed:

And where did I scorn or condemn antinatalists? Are you conflating disagreement with scorn or condemnation?
LordReed:

I think antinatalism is a mistaken position. It proposes the effective end of the species. We should be focused on solving the problems we encounter instead of proposing species suicide.
i appologize 4 using the terms "scorn & condemn",but what did u mean by mistaken position?
Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by LordReed(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Templee333:

This:

Antinatalism or anti-natalism is the ethical view that negatively values procreation. Antinatalists argue that humans should abstain from procreation because it is morally wrong.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism

Is what I was referring to. If you as an individual want to not have children you are welcome to that choice but once you say all humans shouldn't procreate then you are very mistaken.
Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Werey alaso. Demonic entities parading as human beings upandan on this forum.
Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by Templee333(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ishilove:
Werey alaso. Demonic entities parading as human beings upandan on this forum.
since the demonic entities have access to this forum,then they have full right to parade just as u do.

1 Like

Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by Templee333(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
Antinatalist:
They are. Please take time to read the comments here. Thanks.
i gerrit
Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 23, 2022
Templee333 my personal person. Welldone!!!

I'm feeling you back to back and always. Let us keep on educating the gullibles and the selfish. Most humans generally are Ignorant of the real happenings In the World.
Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 23, 2022
Templee333:

since the demonic entities have access to this forum,then they have full right to parade just as u do.

Stop quoting worthless and Irredeemable nonentities. Please.
Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by Templee333(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Templee333 my personal person. Welldone!!!

I'm feeling you back to back and always. Let us keep on educating the gullibles and the selfish. Most humans generally are Ignorant of the real happenings In the World.
boss

1 Like

Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by GoldenJAT(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Antinatalist:

No. You're wrong Sir.
Just because you're rich doesn't give you the Right to bring any child into this world. Here's why . .

Your money cannot save that child from disabilities and other medical diseases they may be born with. .
Your money cannot save that child from accidents that might render down motionless for the rest of their lives. .
There's no guarantee that your financial situation won't change in the far future. Therefore making your child suffer.
Your money cannot save that child from anxieties and other mental health issues due to having to run a business to sustain income. .

The reasons not to have children are endless. It is better not to bring them at all than to bring them to suffer for nothing.
Brother you need HELP!!
Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by Templee333(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
GoldenJAT:
Brother you need HELP!!
in what area does he need the help sir?
Re: Please Have Mercy On Your Children by Kayouzka(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
GoldenJAT:
Brother you need HELP!!

The guy is saying the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Holds The Tv Remote Control In Your House / Why DO Men Refuse Food When They Have Misunderstanding With Their Wife/partner / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.