Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nigerians Girls Cannot Be Bad If The Nigerian Guys Did Not Make Them So - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Girls Cannot Be Bad If The Nigerian Guys Did Not Make Them So (1953 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Girls Cannot Be Bad If The Nigerian Guys Did Not Make Them So by Orikinla(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2010
He has dated more babes than me since he believes in having the good times of his youth before getting married. His romantic and erotic experiences at UNIPORT are enough stuff for my collection of true life stories in Nigeria. He also had a babe from OSU and told him how six female sex maniacs at OSU lured and raped a fine guy whom they accused of being too full of himself. And he knew the young UNIPORT mistress of the President, the wild life of a UNIPORT babe and a Nollywood lesbian sniffing coke off in the campus pad totally undressed and insisting that he must at least pull off his top in their presence whilst they did their thing.
“These Nigerian girls are evil,” he said.
I do not want to agree that Nigerian girls are really evil.

Nigerians girls cannot be bad if the Nigerian guys did not make them so.
Guys are quick to point accusing fingers at wayward girls cheating on them, but show me a guy who has refused to sleep with a girlfriend who has a boyfriend.

A guy told me how his girlfriend cheated on him. But I knew when he banged a pretty babe who was in a relationship with another girl. He banged her and she cleaned up and returned to her guy.

The other day, a pretty young woman was breastfeeding me and she told me that she has a boyfriend. So, I should also be blamed for helping her to cheat on her boyfriend.

Majority of us have cheated knowingly or unknowingly.
Many people have committed more fornication and adultery by coveting the lovers and spouses of others in their hearts.

We have stolen kisses.
We have stolen hugs.
We have stolen vaginas.
In Igbo jargons, there are babes we call “Amu Robbers” meaning penis robbers. They can rob any girl of her boyfriend.
Let anyone who has not done it cast the first stone
Re: Nigerians Girls Cannot Be Bad If The Nigerian Guys Did Not Make Them So by steeze(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2010
And ur point is??
Re: Nigerians Girls Cannot Be Bad If The Nigerian Guys Did Not Make Them So by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2010
steeze:

And your point is??

it takes two to tango ------ nigerian men make nigerian woman bad
Re: Nigerians Girls Cannot Be Bad If The Nigerian Guys Did Not Make Them So by chinedumo(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
have u thought of Nigerian women making Nigerian men bad?
Re: Nigerians Girls Cannot Be Bad If The Nigerian Guys Did Not Make Them So by queeneve: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2010
Nigerian men SUPPOSED TO BE THIS ALPHA MALE bullchit, SO WHY BLAME A WOMAN who supposedly be a subservant citizen?

You wannabe Alpha males make bad publicity,
Re: Nigerians Girls Cannot Be Bad If The Nigerian Guys Did Not Make Them So by slap1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2010
Orikinla, what's it with you and these feminist threads?
Re: Nigerians Girls Cannot Be Bad If The Nigerian Guys Did Not Make Them So by Vic2k3(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2010
[size=14pt] **sighs** Yet another dimension. This time na we spoil them. We bi ur papa or grandpapa? They say charity begins @ home. U go chop cynaide jor [/size]
Re: Nigerians Girls Cannot Be Bad If The Nigerian Guys Did Not Make Them So by Belky20(f): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2010
I am not a nigerian girl but for real nigerian guys make girls to run MAD, cos I was with one
Re: Nigerians Girls Cannot Be Bad If The Nigerian Guys Did Not Make Them So by Phate07(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2010

~~Yawns~~
cool
Re: Nigerians Girls Cannot Be Bad If The Nigerian Guys Did Not Make Them So by md4real(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2010
Did nigerian men pushed women to always want more money and recharge cards? I beg make the poster park well and lay the blame of some of em mates who wants higher life and do not have the funds for it.

(1) (Reply)

One Thing I Hate About Nigerian Girls: / As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch / Every Heart Has A Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.