Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Regina Daniel Is Looking Like An Angel Again, Hubby Comments On Her Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regina Daniel Is Looking Like An Angel Again, Hubby Comments On Her Photo (1532 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniel Is Looking Like An Angel Again, Hubby Comments On Her Photo by Yawabase: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
the new photo of Regina Daniel tells that no matter what people says about her, her state of life is still unpredictable.
She's looking very beautiful on her new photo and Ned Nwoko is stolidly behind her

sources https://yawabase..com/2019/08/regina-daniel-looking-angelic-on-bra.html

Re: Regina Daniel Is Looking Like An Angel Again, Hubby Comments On Her Photo by ubunja(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
She was very smart to cash in and use her youth and beauty to get the best

Unlike most girls who'll try to use their beauty in the 30s when they no longer have any beauty to talk of.

Very intelligent girl.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniel Is Looking Like An Angel Again, Hubby Comments On Her Photo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
okay. Very untalented actress to me.
Re: Regina Daniel Is Looking Like An Angel Again, Hubby Comments On Her Photo by Sirmuel1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
Keep cashing out my Gee cheesy
Re: Regina Daniel Is Looking Like An Angel Again, Hubby Comments On Her Photo by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Regina Daniel Is Looking Like An Angel Again, Hubby Comments On Her Photo by darocha1: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Approved for front P

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniel Is Looking Like An Angel Again, Hubby Comments On Her Photo by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
She definitely sprayed something on her skin.

Her husband sperm is too black
Re: Regina Daniel Is Looking Like An Angel Again, Hubby Comments On Her Photo by ubunja(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sirmuel1:
she must get the bag
Re: Regina Daniel Is Looking Like An Angel Again, Hubby Comments On Her Photo by iamapplord(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sirmuel1:

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Catches Her Father Fucking The House Maid / Accused Yahoo Boy Sets Girlfriend On Fire For Cheating On Him (VIDEO) / Did You Know That This Is The Real Meaning Of 'BRA'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.