Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It (34143 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by MOVIC6: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
morpheus24:

What if they don't marry?

You are making absolutely no logical sense here.

please read the lines well and don't subdue yourself to things that will cost u alot
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
avalon7:

Why should what giraffs do affect how we perceive human actions. I honesty feel sad for u because u have been brainwashed, and it doesn't matter what anyone says to u now.
You throw away common reasoning because there are no solid facts to back them up only to base your whole argument on bold assertions and irrelevant comparisons.

I'm quibbling with your use and understanding of the word "natural" and you're rambling about irrelevant things. grin How do you determine what is natural and what isn't?
You jumped in here talking about logic, facts, reasoning and blah, blah, blah...... You're obviously deluded about the cogency of your ramblings. Your arguments are half-baked and ill-thought-out and you can't defend them. Your "common reasoning" is the exact argument I would have put up from my limited understanding and limited grasp of facts if talking about these issues when I was an ignorant, teenage raging homophobe. I opened my mind to learn about the experiences of others different from me while you remain stuck in your regressive mindset from your low-information bubble. That's tragic. I honestly feel sad for your brainwashing.

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by avalon7(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

1) Rambling all the time about "logic" doesn't mean you're employing it. You were the one that sought to portray homosexuality as a crime based on being a "non traditional desire" and I was pointing out many sexual encounters that are "non-traditional" but which no one would call criminal. If you want to argue about why homosexuality is more accepted than your new long list of whataboutisms, you can create a special thread for that. Your post was long enough without going off in more digressions.

2) You've still not listed the "special rights". You said gay people don't want equality but special rights. List examples of those special rights. And transgender activism is a different thing. You're going off in more tangents.

3) Proselytize in what way? Everybody's kids will somehow turn gay if society respects the rights of gay people? Maybe focus on training your own kids rather than burdening yourself with paranoia over all your kids turning gay from all that gay exposure. Sounds like an irrational fear. Funny how societies which don't burden themselves with such trifles prosper and progress the most (with your countrymen giving church testimonies when they get their visa to such places) while the ones filled with virulent irrational fears remain repressive hellholes. Funny, eh?

5) Yes, there are different cultures. Some are enterprising and innovative and progressive with its citizens civil liberties respected. Others are backward shiitholes still lost in the dark ages with prevailing mentalities that haven't even caught up with Enlightenment era Europe that was 3 full centuries ago.

6) Sounds like fake news. I doubt you can be arrested in the US for not baking someone a cake. You can be fined though under discrimination laws: the same type drafted to protect black people with the Civil Rights Act which means you can't refuse anyone service on racially discriminatory grounds. This of course has been expanded to other kinds of discrimination. If you have a problem with that, then you should have a problem with the Civil Rights Act.

There is a long history of gay rights struggle in the US that long predates the 90's. To say "no one was preaching homosexuality was normal" up until the 90's is nonsense. If gay rights was a massive propaganda campaign, then the civil rights movement was as well. You can call any activism you don't like "propaganda" as a pejorative. You can call Martin Luther King or Mandela or Gandhi propagandists. And the gay rights "massive propaganda" worked. Americans are overwhelmingly positively predisposed to gay people today. Older Americans have evolved their views. They've continued to win the fight. So you'd best get on the train or live with the bitterness of it. But gay rights aren't going away in the civilized world.

kudos to u and your civilized mind. Every tyranny starts with a person or group thinking they know what is best for everybody. ...In 20 years pedophilia will be a civil right...In another 20 years so will #$%$...in another 20 years so will necrophilia.

I think we've said enough to at least get u thinking. Your unwillingness to question ur stand is proof of brainwash. You keep throwing words around but never really saying anything

You should really think about what a society actually is and why humans form them in the 1st place. Think about the roles society has played in human development, then think about how this lgbt propaganda will affect the society. The concept of Good and Bad where does it come from?!. You're certainly not religious so try to brake it down to the smallest bit. What is d difference btw good/bad,right/wrong,justice/vengeanc .Where do we draw the line? who gets to draw those lines and since all these are relative, when do they apply? do the same laws apply everywhere at anytime ?
For example: you say stealing is bad, can u explain to me why it is? why can't a man take what he needs when he needs it.

If even homosexuality is normal, then everything is normal, and nothing is abnormal. Thus no one has any right to criticize anything anyone else does. Not even if it has terrible consequences and undermines society. We have an entire generation now that does not see any consequences for just doing whatever one wants, which is why they are the most selfish and self-centered generation in the history of humanity. But, by loudly shouting their support for LGBT folks, who are as abnormal as you can get, they get to not only ignore their own bad behavior, but feel like they are actually civil rights heroes.
I REST MY CASE
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by tck2000(m): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
OTayobami:
Fact

Meanwhile somebody told me that this stadium is in Lagos, abeg is it true
lies
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Neddstark: 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
iRyan:

At what point in your life did you choose to be attracted to the opposite gender?

The same point i chose to put food down my mouth not through my anús. It is natural dude

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 31, 2019
Neddstark:

The same point i chose to put food down my mouth not through my anús. It is natural dude
You dodged the question

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 31, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Are you a homo? Why does it bother you whether anonymous people on the internet are homos or not?
It doesn't bother me.
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Herrmes: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2019
BackToLife:
"Give them and inch, they'll take a mile." They asked for right in America. As soon as they were given, they started asking for right to fvck children. Now they are using all their wealth to campaign, to turn small children boys to homosexuals. Bunch of pedophiles and cannibals. Yes, highest Homosexuals and the high level ones are cannibals. Senseless gullible Christians that are supporting homos should know their ultimate agenda is to legalize cannibalism. They are already asking for rights to clone/grow small babies and eat them. Google connection between homosexuality and cannibalism. Satan if fully behind their actions and most of them know. They try to deceive normal people by saying being gay is equal sin with fornication; LIES! The Bible calls fornication a sin, but call sodomy an ABOMINATION! No other sin has ever made God to directly rain Fire from above to consume a whole Nation (Sodom and Gomorrah) except Homosexuality. Satan wants to use them to speed up the destruction of all Humanity and the whole World by Fire.
I see some demon possessed PooMen here saying Bible support homosexuals and slavery. Even some homos don't know that they've permanently submitted their lives to Satan. For the sake of gullible ones already being brainwashed to join them hell-bound, Bible says homosexual is an abomination and as horrible as you having sex with your own mother. Leviticus 18:22 You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination. Leviticus 20 : 13 (Hebrew Study Bible) וְאִ֗ישׁ אֲשֶׁ֨ר יִשְׁכַּ֤ב אֶת־ זָכָר֙ מִשְׁכְּבֵ֣י אִשָּׁ֔ה תֹּועֵבָ֥ה עָשׂ֖וּ שְׁנֵיהֶ֑ם מֹ֥ות יוּמָ֖תוּ דְּמֵיהֶ֥ם בָּֽם׃. "If a man also lie with man as with a woman both of them have committed an ABOMINATION they shall surely be put to death their blood shall be UPON THEM" Even after killing them, Revelations 21:8 says The Abominable shall be roasted in HellFire forever. JESUS said HE did not come to abolish these Laws that has helped mankind to maintain some sanity before HE came. Evil started multiplying among Humanity because we stopped killing homosexuals. TERRIBLE PAINFUL DEATHS TO ALL HOMOSEXUAL!
It’s not yours to give.
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Neddstark: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2019
iRyan:

You dodged the question

Then your intelligence is highly questionable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) / "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky / Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.