Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It (34136 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by obentenyson(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
felaismyhero:
jeez,bro you are the ignorant one! a pillar of salt still standing! and you believe that! all this years,rain no fall for the place.be wise...
someone tot.. its a common salt that will just away any how... use your phone and search google. at list if u no get money for pilgrimage to see some of this things, you have the internet on ur palm.. ignorance is not an excuse to be foolish.
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Adakintroy2:
You want to cross over to the other side feel free.

I blame this on tech and less wars.

Men just doing lazy intellectual stuff..no need to be tough or rugged. No hoes to till soil till the mussle harden. Women controlling their thoughts at every turn.

pussy with tight pants. What else is there to do. Nothing! so why not mount yourself to prove how weak you are.

Spits!

Ancient Roman armies used to fvck themselves in the ass. No tech back then. Just good ol' soil tilling, fighting wars, etc., lolz What's their excuse for being gay?

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

The notion that everybody that advocates for the rights and civil liberties of gay people must themselves also be gay is incredibly dumb. Like saying that white people who fought for the abolition of slavery, or who fought for the civil rights of black people must also themselves be black. Believe it or not, there are human beings who are simply tolerant of other people's way of life and who mind their fuccking business and don't care what people do in their bedrooms and who oppose oppression and tyranny.

It's like me saying that those who hate gay people the most are secretly gay and just projecting their self-hatred (and this is often true - homophobes have often been found to be self-hating gay people).

Never seen a 100% factual post on Nairaland till now.

5 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by sapientia(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
I read the title and decided that Jidena is a clown.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Rotji(m): 12:03am On Aug 30, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Ancient Roman armies used to fvck themselves in the ass. No tech back then. Just good ol' soil tilling, fighting wars, etc., lolz What's their excuse for being gay?

Every deviance is as old as humanity itself so please no excuse for this is acceptable, try you the world it would not be accepted here. That it would not be accepted doesn't mean people will not be doing it just like any other deviant behaviour. Don't just blackmail and manipulate us into being it's spectators or it's fans.

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by cooltola(m): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2019
Homosexuality is not new to African. They never came out because they know weitin go happen to them.

3 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Rotji(m): 12:10am On Aug 30, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

The notion that everybody that advocates for the rights and civil liberties of gay people must themselves also be gay is incredibly dumb. Like saying that white people who fought for the abolition of slavery, or who fought for the civil rights of black people must also themselves be black. Believe it or not, there are human beings who are simply tolerant of other people's way of life and who mind their fuccking business and don't care what people do in their bedrooms and who oppose oppression and tyranny.

It's like me saying that those who hate gay people the most are secretly gay and just projecting their self-hatred (and this is often true - homophobes have often been found to be self-hating gay people).

The 2nd paragraph is one foolish and continuously manipulative blackmail they are desperately trying to use to make critics shut up. Their propaganda is 2nd to non, this is an old and outdated trick, sorry it's not working again, be creative and invent another one.

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2019
fortran12:

It's a fact that people change sexual orientation. And cos my statement is true and not an opinion. It destroys any form of logic you tried building with your response.
People who steal and kill do risk imprisonment, execution and lynching so do we now say that it's natural for people to steal? That they are born with it.
It's a choice they make same as homosexuality. It's a choice.

That some people are capable of bisexuality doesn't make it any fact that sexuality is always a choice. That is arrant nonsense you dug from your arse based on nothing at all. Again, I asked you a question you keep running from: when did you choose to be heterosexual. At what time in your life were you confronted with the binary choice and choose heterosexuality. If you didn't choose your own sexuality, then asserting that sexuality is a simple matter of choice in nonsensical.

And people choose to commit crimes like robbery for material gain. They're stealing what they don' have. If sexuality was a simple matter of choice and those homosexuals could easily choose to be heterosexual, they wouldn't need to risk their lives and livelihoods to experiment with their sexuality. The analogy is a silly one.
I haven't said anything about being "born" with anything. Our body chemistry defines a lot of things about us. Some boys behave very effeminately and some girls are butch and masculine because of hormonal imbalances for example and this can even manifest physically: like women who have beards and chest hair, or boys who develop effeminate features. In extreme cases, there are individuals that are intersex manifesting both male and female physical features and sex organs. If all these can't clue you in over the fact that some people are driven by different natural impulses than others, then I obviously can't help you. Ignorance is bliss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Herrmes: 12:15am On Aug 30, 2019
MOVIC6:

anything outside the natural law is unnatural.. pervert
Natural law includes the uncommon. That’s what makes it nature.
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:17am On Aug 30, 2019
Salt3:

Lol. It is my history. Abraham is my father through Jesus. Got it?

No, it's not your history. It's the myth of the Jewish people. You're not a Jew. Abraham is not your father. I'm sure you had ancestors who lived in the time of Abraham (if Abraham ever existed).

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2019
Eastlink:
Two consenting grown men used to be the argument in the past, but not anymore. Countries where pro-gay laws and same sex marriages were passed have had a significant rise in homosexuals. This is not suprising anymore. Homosexuality which should be a thing of privacy is now taken into public spheres in countries where it is legalized, in schools, in malls, in the social media, in churches, in weddings, in pubs and in every socio-political discuss in these countries.
Children, teenagers and even vulnerable straight people with identity crisis are now being cajoled into coming out as gays. There is now a major increase in shemales and ftm transgender in the western world. Imagine a flimsy argument of surgical sex change of little kids as old as 5 years, simply because they exhibit unusual sexual behavior. How can a little child be rational enough to know if becoming a transgender is best for him or her at such age. If it's not madness, what else will you call this?
The rise of gays is now a problem the Europeans and more importantly the Americans are grappling with ever since the Obama lobbied Supreme court ruling. In high places and in low places, most gays use every opportunity they find to convert vulnerable people into homosexuality. It's one thing to be gay and indulge in private sexual relationship with your types and it's another thing to be gay while still be a molester, who go about molesting vulnerable people and expanding the homosexual chain.
I'm of the view that, the homosexual community are like kleptomaniacs, give them one opportunity and they come calling for more rights. Give them equality and they ask for gay marriages. Give them civil union and they request for adoption. Give then right to own kids and they request for stiff penalty to be handed out to anti gay opponents.. Prosecute opponents of homosexuality and then everyone is made to be silent and watch the world gradually wipe off the last vistage of heterosexualism. The militant attitude of the LGBTQ community in the west is steadily bringing about a radical far right groups even among former gay right sympathizers.
I won't be surprised if these western countries and their intercontinental allies begin to deconstituitionalize their pro gay laws for conservative laws in the long run.
Nigeria and Africans should never allow gays such unimaginable liberties. Criminalizing gays won't solve the homosexual issues or diminish their sexual orientation or anything, but rather not acceding to their humongous liberties, just like it was the norm before is the best solution in nipping their unnatural behaviours in the bud.
Sexuality is an option, the same way criminality is an option.

You should have made this shorter cos I can't address it all. But I'd say you're deluded if you think gay rights are somehow in danger of being "deconstitutionalized". Gay rights have never been stronger in the West and keeps getting stronger and is a forgone debate. And I don't agree with all LGBT activism, especially some of the transgender activism. But that isn't what this thread is about. My main point is I cannot for the life of me understand why people bother themselves about the activities of gay people. Nigerians are raging, virulent, rabid homophobes. It's like men here are so insecure that the thought of other men being gay fills them with some kind of terror as if gay people will tear their nyash open.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Rotji:

The 2nd paragraph is one foolish and continuously manipulative blackmail they are desperately trying to use to make critics shut up. Their propaganda is 2nd to non, this is an old and outdated trick, sorry it's not working again, be creative and invent another one.

Yes, it's foolish. And that was the point in my posting it. To show the utter idiocy of accusing anybody who defends the liberties of gay people as being gay. If only gay people defended gay people, then there would never have been gay rights in any country in the world because only a small single-digit percentage of any population identify as gay. Saying that any defenders of gay rights are gay is as "foolish" as saying virulent homophobes are just self-hating gay people lashing out at their fears. It's the same level of foolishness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by BackToLife: 12:32am On Aug 30, 2019
"Give them and inch, they'll take a mile." They asked for right in America. As soon as they were given, they started asking for right to fvck children. Now they are using all their wealth to campaign, to turn small children boys to homosexuals. Bunch of pedophiles and cannibals. Yes, highest Homosexuals and the high level ones are cannibals. Senseless gullible Christians that are supporting homos should know their ultimate agenda is to legalize cannibalism. They are already asking for rights to clone/grow small babies and eat them. Google connection between homosexuality and cannibalism. Satan if fully behind their actions and most of them know. They try to deceive normal people by saying being gay is equal sin with fornication; LIES! The Bible calls fornication a sin, but call sodomy an ABOMINATION! No other sin has ever made God to directly rain Fire from above to consume a whole Nation (Sodom and Gomorrah) except Homosexuality. Satan wants to use them to speed up the destruction of all Humanity and the whole World by Fire.
I see some demon possessed PooMen here saying Bible support homosexuals and slavery. Even some homos don't know that they've permanently submitted their lives to Satan. For the sake of gullible ones already being brainwashed to join them hell-bound, Bible says homosexual is an abomination and as horrible as you having sex with your own mother. Leviticus 18:22 You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination. Leviticus 20 : 13 (Hebrew Study Bible) וְאִ֗ישׁ אֲשֶׁ֨ר יִשְׁכַּ֤ב אֶת־ זָכָר֙ מִשְׁכְּבֵ֣י אִשָּׁ֔ה תֹּועֵבָ֥ה עָשׂ֖וּ שְׁנֵיהֶ֑ם מֹ֥ות יוּמָ֖תוּ דְּמֵיהֶ֥ם בָּֽם׃. "If a man also lie with man as with a woman both of them have committed an ABOMINATION they shall surely be put to death their blood shall be UPON THEM" Even after killing them, Revelations 21:8 says The Abominable shall be roasted in HellFire forever. JESUS said HE did not come to abolish these Laws that has helped mankind to maintain some sanity before HE came. Evil started multiplying among Humanity because we stopped killing homosexuals. TERRIBLE PAINFUL DEATHS TO ALL HOMOSEXUAL!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by fortran12: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

That some people are capable of bisexuality doesn't make it any fact that sexuality is always a choice. That is arrant nonsense you dug from your arse based on nothing at all. Again, I asked you a question you keep running from: when did you choose to be heterosexual. At what time in your life were you confronted with the binary choice and choose heterosexuality. If you didn't choose your own sexuality, then asserting that sexuality is a simple matter of choice in nonsensical.

And people choose to commit crimes like robbery for material gain. They're stealing what they don' have. If sexuality was a simple matter of choice and those homosexuals could easily choose to be heterosexual, they wouldn't need to risk their lives and livelihoods to experiment with their sexuality. The analogy is a silly one.
I haven't said anything about being "born" with anything. Our body chemistry defines a lot of things about us. Some boys behave very effeminately and some girls are butch and masculine because of hormonal imbalances for example and this can even manifest physically: like women who have beards and chest hair, or boys who develop effeminate features. In extreme cases, there are individuals that are intersex manifesting both male and female physical features and sex organs. If all these can't clue you in over the fact that some people are driven by different natural impulses than others, then I obviously can't help you. Ignorance is bliss.

Sorry I don't need your help.
I am not talking of bi-sexual people.I am talking of former homosexuals.I dont think any chemicals in one's body defines sexuality,if there were, science would have found a 'cure' for homosexuality.

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by TIMMZROYAL: 12:34am On Aug 30, 2019
Hope we all grown one day to know how to respect each others
Lanisehardin:
Persecuting homosexuals is persecuting people because of their nature.
Just like the South Eastern(Calabar) people were killing twins some centuries ago,

The White people are not foolish for making laws to protect them,
Americans hate gays but they still give them their right, if an American wants to insult you, he will call you gay! They still give gay people their rights as humans.
Most of you will wish to live in America over Nigeria because the same human right you're depriving others.
You're not yet civilized. Your uncivilized mind as a collectives is part of your country's backwardness.

YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT BACK
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Dizzytee: 12:44am On Aug 30, 2019
chloride6:
Homosexuality is not just African it is Natural..

This has been established since the 19th Century but religious peeps wont let us rest.

gay spotted!
natural gay

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:55am On Aug 30, 2019
fortran12:

Sorry I don't need your help.
I am not talking of bi-sexual people.I am talking of former homosexuals.I dont think any chemicals in one's body defines sexuality,if there were, science would have found a 'cure' for homosexuality.

And science has found a "cure" for left-handedness, abi? Please, who are these former homosexuals you keep talking about? Many "ex-gay" people were discovered to be frauds who sought to repress their urges, mostly due to religious pressure. Infact, many of them after became ex-ex-gay. grin That is gay people who claimed to be converted from the sinful gayness, but discovered they were deceiving themselves and bowing to pressure.

And there is nowhere I told you there is a chemical that defines sexuality. I said our body chemistry defines a lot of things about us including our sexual impulses. That's a different thing from saying there is a chemical responsible for determining sexuality. Unlike you, I don't make assertions that I'm not educated to make. Like claiming sexuality is a choice based on the fact you've heard people changed their sexuality. Even if I granted you the fact that people have changed their sexuality, that is a different thing from trying to imply that every single person on earth can flip their sexuality like a switch whenever they want. I've asked you a question you keep running away from and I'll ask it again for the 4th time: when did you make a choice to be heterosexual? When were you confronted with this binary choice and decided in the goodness of your heart to choose heterosexuality over the temptation of homosexuality? Biko answer this question.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by chudez0147(m): 1:10am On Aug 30, 2019
chloride6:
Homosexuality is not just African it is Natural..

This has been established since the 19th Century but religious peeps wont let us rest.
You too na gay ??

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Usanga35: 1:24am On Aug 30, 2019
Have red everything Jidenna wrote there from beginning to the end but cant understand even 1 thing..maybe i need an interpreter...what is he saying sef??,,

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by handsomeyinka(m): 1:55am On Aug 30, 2019
oluwasegun007:
e be like say them Don knack this one something..

African tin bawo...

Dey don knack am dick������������������
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Iykenuwa(m): 2:47am On Aug 30, 2019
Actually the Ugandan king he's referring to os Kabaka who was introduced to homosexuality by Arabs.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by EdiAbali: 2:53am On Aug 30, 2019
MOVIC6:

anything outside the natural law is unnatural.. pervert

What's natural law, na you go teach oyibo people natural law?

keep fooling yourself
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by EdiAbali: 2:57am On Aug 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:

We actually accept gays here in Nigeria. The only thing us that we don't want gay marriage n stuffs like it.

Nobody has killed bobrisky

Bobriscky is not a gay, he is a cross dresser, if he declare he is gay today, Nigeria government will nack him 14 imprisonment and Nigerians will hail the government.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by EdiAbali: 3:09am On Aug 30, 2019
oladipojesse:

Kia, what civilization can do to a man!
Did the Bible approve this inhumane and animalistic act? NO! And you come out to say a word of defence as though you wish you were gay or you pray your son is gay...abeg shift!

I hate homosexuality but I have to respect the homosexuals for who they are and mind my business,
When ever it comes to homosexuality, people who are smokers, drunkards, fornicators, womanizer, liars, thieves etc are quick to judge gay people.

According your useless Bible. ALL SINNERS SHALL DIE
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by EdiAbali: 3:12am On Aug 30, 2019
Neddstark:

I wish your father was homosexual. You wont be saying this shît.

My father is not a homo, I'm not a homo.
I'm not saying much, I said you can't eat your cake and have it back.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by NCBMEDIA: 3:36am On Aug 30, 2019
We are Tied Together - Annie idibia and 2face

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OBq_RsNB-hQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 Share

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by bereto(m): 5:23am On Aug 30, 2019
I don't believe homosexuality is natural but I think those make the choice to be so have a right to do so and yes it has always existed in Africa
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by bereto(m): 5:25am On Aug 30, 2019
EdiAbali:

What's natural law, na you go teach oyibo people natural law?

keep fooling yourself

Do you rate yourself this low or do you just have a slave mentality
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:44am On Aug 30, 2019
OTayobami:
Fact

Meanwhile somebody told me that this stadium is in Lagos, abeg is it true
you have been grossly deceived....
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 30, 2019
UncleJudax:
Feminist, homosexuality, transgenderism, intersex etc...all na business. People wey life done tire go just de worry us with bullshit grin
uncle, why r u so dumb
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 30, 2019
EdiAbali:

Bobriscky is not a gay, he is a cross dresser, if he declare he is gay today, Nigeria government will nack him 14 imprisonment and Nigerians will hail the government.

Nope, u weren't following the news few months back, bobrisky has said he's gay.

""Nigeria government will nack him 14 imprisonment""

Who has Nigerian government even sent to prison for homosexuality?
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by styless(f): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2019
The level of juvenility in this forum shocks me. All the people bashing him did not understand anything he said. Pwaah

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. / Femi Otedola Pictured With Wizkid In London / Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.