Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It (34139 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2019
Lanisehardin:
[s]Persecuting homosexuals is persecuting people because of their nature.
Just like the South Eastern(Calabar) people were killing twins some centuries ago,

The White people are not foolish for making laws to protect them,
Americans hate gays but they still give them their right, if an American wants to insult you, he will call you gay! They still give gay people their rights as humans.
Most of you will wish to live in America over Nigeria because the same human right you're depriving others.
You're not yet civilized. Your uncivilized mind as a collectives is part of your country's backwardness.

YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT BACK[/s]

Please go and live with the white people.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Themainn: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2019
chloride6:
Homosexuality is not just African it is Natural..

This has been established since the 19th Century but religious peeps wont let us rest.

You must be sick

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by TemmyT002(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Thunder fire this one
Abeg, who is he?
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by gibzzhd: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2019
Neddstark:

I wish your father was homosexual. You wont be saying this shît.
u never can tell if ur father is homo or ur mum a lesbo.This is Nigeria where gays are forced into getting married and thus fathering children.dobt be fooled by that.your father's ass might not be a virgin.you can only trust urself.even ur ass sef na u know d truth.BYEeeeeeeee
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by gibzzhd: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2019
EdiAbali:

My father is not a homo, I'm not a homo.
I'm not saying much, I said you can't eat your cake and have it back.

U never can be so sure and as for you na only u,God and the devil know the truth.Im too experienced to be fooled by sentimentz
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by ajl: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2019
Mad. Cultures evolve. The most natural union is man and woman. Don't help the white man turn the world upside down. We have enough problems on our hands.
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Neddstark: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2019
gibzzhd:

u never can tell if ur father is homo or ur mum a lesbo.This is Nigeria where gays are forced into getting married and thus fathering children.dobt be fooled by that.your father's ass might not be a virgin.you can only trust urself.even ur ass sef na u know d truth.BYEeeeeeeee

No way. My parents are moralistic enough to stand against homosexuality. Just like your ignorance and stupidity is a choice, it is a choice. They stood against that choice and got me the family way. But I wish your dad followed the homosexual choice. Perhaps you would have been conceived in an anuus in the midst of smelly excreta grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by URblogger: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2019
Taciturn1:
That's why Sodom was destroyed. Sodom may have been in Africa
Ohhh quit that religious trash talk
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by godwinkessi: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

If you, and your sorts had any shred of sense, you would have refuted Jidenna's claims with actual facts. Not sentiments. Peruse books on African sociology, and philosophy, and you would understand that homosexuality has always existed in Africa. Besides, it would be stupid to even assume it didn't. Why? Have we been a righteous people? Christianity is less than 200 years old in Sub-Saharan Africa, so on what basis did we have to deny homosexuals their rights back then?

You don't think. You just apply unnecessary sentiments to things. You feel because you fornicate with a female, you are way better off than homosexuals. Very shallow line of reasoning.

That an enlightened person has come out to set facts straight does not in anyway indicate that he is declaring, or supporting such actions.

So if someone says that slavery was a big thing in Africa before the Europeans came, it then means such a person is a slave owner?

You're intellectually pathetic.

Are you a homosexual?

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by DexterousOne(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2019
Rotji:

The 2nd paragraph is one foolish and continuously manipulative blackmail they are desperately trying to use to make critics shut up. Their propaganda is 2nd to non, this is an old and outdated trick, sorry it's not working again, be creative and invent another one.

What is this one saying?
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by gibzzhd: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2019
Neddstark:

No way. My parents are moralistic enough to stand against homosexuality. Just like your ignorance and stupidity is a choice, it is a choice. They stood against that choice and got me the family way. But I wish your dad followed the homosexual choice. Perhaps you would have been conceived in an anuus in the midst of smelly excreta grin grin
Eya kpele.The thought of that could sent u 6'' Sweetheart that's the truth.Trust no one,even you.I have seen your type countless.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Neddstark: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2019
gibzzhd:

Eya kpele.The thought of that could sent u 6'' Sweetheart that's the truth.Trust no one,even you.I have seen your type countless.

What is this cockcraver saying
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by avalon7(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Based on what scientific study did you draw your conclusion? Did you choose to be heterosexual? When did you make this choice?

Everything has to be based on scientific study right ?. Because science has never gotten it wrong right ?

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by gibzzhd: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2019
Neddstark:

sorry ur cock don't turn on lights...........
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Salt3: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

No, it's not your history. It's the myth of the Jewish people. You're not a Jew. Abraham is not your father. I'm sure you had ancestors who lived in the time of Abraham (if Abraham ever existed).

Obviously you're not a religious man. I had and have ancestors, yes you're right. You're so right I'm not a Jew but guess what? spirituality I am a descendant of Abraham.
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Adakintroy2: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Ancient Roman armies used to fvck themselves in the ass. No tech back then. Just good ol' soil tilling, fighting wars, etc., lolz What's their excuse for being gay?
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by avalon7(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Ancient Roman armies used to fvck themselves in the ass. No tech back then. Just good ol' soil tilling, fighting wars, etc., lolz What's their excuse for being gay?
The fact that Roman armies used to bang themselves doesn't make it right . Being alone with dudes in the wilderness for months could mess with a man's mind
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by avalon7(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2019
Eastlink:
Two consenting grown men used to be the argument in the past, but not anymore. Countries where pro-gay laws and same sex marriages were passed have had a significant rise in homosexuals. This is not suprising anymore. Homosexuality which should be a thing of privacy is now taken into public spheres in countries where it is legalized, in schools, in malls, in the social media, in churches, in weddings, in pubs and in every socio-political discuss in these countries.
Children, teenagers and even vulnerable straight people with identity crisis are now being cajoled into coming out as gays. There is now a major increase in shemales and ftm transgender in the western world. Imagine a flimsy argument of surgical sex change of little kids as old as 5 years, simply because they exhibit unusual sexual behavior. How can a little child be rational enough to know if becoming a transgender is best for him or her at such age. If it's not madness, what else will you call this?
The rise of gays is now a problem the Europeans and more importantly the Americans are grappling with ever since the Obama lobbied Supreme court ruling. In high places and in low places, most gays use every opportunity they find to convert vulnerable people into homosexuality. It's one thing to be gay and indulge in private sexual relationship with your types and it's another thing to be gay while still be a molester, who go about molesting vulnerable people and expanding the homosexual chain.
I'm of the view that, the homosexual community are like kleptomaniacs, give them one opportunity and they come calling for more rights. Give them equality and they ask for gay marriages. Give them civil union and they request for adoption. Give then right to own kids and they request for stiff penalty to be handed out to anti gay opponents.. Prosecute opponents of homosexuality and then everyone is made to be silent and watch the world gradually wipe off the last vistage of heterosexualism. The militant attitude of the LGBTQ community in the west is steadily bringing about a radical far right groups even among former gay right sympathizers.
I won't be surprised if these western countries and their intercontinental allies begin to deconstituitionalize their pro gay laws for conservative laws in the long run.
Nigeria and Africans should never allow gays such unimaginable liberties. Criminalizing gays won't solve the homosexual issues or diminish their sexual orientation or anything, but rather not acceding to their humongous liberties, just like it was the norm before is the best solution in nipping their unnatural behaviours in the bud.
Sexuality is an option, the same way criminality is an option.

Well said!
If two men want to bang their brains out in a room, it's their business. But oyibo is pushing this gay and transgender agenda too much. They want to force it down everybody's throat. we don't have to just accept it, we have to support and endorse it

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by mozona(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2019
what is this guy saying....

u wey no stay long for Nigeria before u run comot
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by UncleJudax(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2019
camobri:

uncle, why r u so dumb
Dumb you say... grin
If you believe that Catalyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, is now a woman...wouldn't you be dumber? tongue

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by avalon7(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Again, this is your uninformed opinion. It has nothing to do with scientific fact. Common sense tells me that if people are willing to engage in homosexuality even in places where they are at risk of imprisonment, execution or lynching, then maybe they have natural impulses which can't be helped. I know for a fact that I have never made a choice to be heterosexual, so to claim that sexuality is just a fluid choice you can alternate at will is not based in any fact.

Following your logic that since people engage in homosexuality despite social, religious and political stigma, it is natural and hence should be accepted. We should also accept pedophiles, serial rapist and serial killers e.t.c . right

It's annoying when i see people argue borrowed ideology as if it theirs. You probably just watch too much American movies and read too much American books. The scary part is that they are doing this intentionally( the brainwashing ). They put it everywhere now even children cartoons . Kids no longer have the right to be just kids, and parents should loose their parenting right because the LGBT are fighting for what exactly ??

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2019
avalon7:

The fact that Roman armies used to bang themselves doesn't make it right . Being alone with dudes in the wilderness for months could mess with a man's mind

Did you see the post I quoted? He blamed homosexuality on the fact that there are less wars these days and also on civilization. Where did I say it was right or wrong?
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Neddstark: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2019
gibzzhd:

sorry ur cock don't turn on lights...........

Is it supposed to? Are you alright or is the volume of cumm you consume affecting your sanity?
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by baratech: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2019
Na you and your preeq sabi....

Come to think of it, I never see this guy with woman before... Or hear anything like dating bla bla bla...

Na wa...
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by avalon7(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

That's no answer to my question. And what is "bad" is relative. A man robbing me is bad. A civil servant stealing taxpayer money is bad. What 2 consenting adults do in their bedroom is none of my business.

It is the same SOCIETY that termed robbing and stealing bad that termed homosexuality bad. Scientifically,the IDEA of GOOD and BAD is just a survival mechanism created by humanity, classifying those things that would lead to it's extinction as bad. HOMOSEXUALITY. is definitely one of those things

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2019
avalon7:

Following your logic that since people engage in homosexuality despite social, religious and political stigma, it is natural and hence should be accepted. We should also accept pedophiles, serial rapist and serial killers e.t.c . right

It's annoying when i see people argue borrowed ideology as if it theirs. You probably just watch too much American movies and read too much American books. The scary part is that they are doing this intentionally( the brainwashing ). They put it everywhere now even children cartoons . Kids no longer have the right to be just kids, and parents should loose their parenting right because the LGBT are fighting for what exactly ??

Errr.....no, that does not follow my "logic" at all. There is about as much in common between homosexuals and pedophiles as there is between heterosexuals and pedophiles. That is your own logic and it's warped, twisted logic. Pedophiles and rapists abuse unconsenting victims. Homosexuality at worst is a victimless crime.

Homosexuality is not an "ideology", so there is nothing borrowed about it. It's as old as man and exists in every single society on earth. Difference being civilized societies tolerate it and protects the rights and civil liberties of its minorities while savage, barbaric societies take it upon themselves to police people's sexual preferences. If your society finds more common cause with Somalia and South Sudan than with Switzerland and Sweden, your society is likely to be a fuucked up shiithole. Funny how Western influence is evil because they tolerate homosexuals while most of what is positive and progressive in your society, from your religion to your technology is borrowed from the West. When you're reading your Bible or using the internet like you are now, you don't remember how you borrowed it from the West, abi?

You don't have to "approve" of homosexuality or endorse it. Why not simply just mind your business? How do the activities of gay men and women affect your life?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by MOVIC6: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2019
EdiAbali:

What's natural law, na you go teach oyibo people natural law?

keep fooling yourself

same white that brought Christianity are same that's bring decadence and you are happy loosinh ur sense of moral. enjoy..

Who is fooling Who?
u or they whites
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2019
avalon7:

It is the same SOCIETY that termed robbing and stealing bad that termed homosexuality bad. Scientifically,the IDEA of GOOD and BAD is just a survival mechanism created by humanity, classifying those things that would lead to it's extinction as bad. HOMOSEXUALITY. is definitely one of those things

Ridiculous logic. Moral categorization has nothing to do with "survival mechanism". There are plenty of laws in Exodus, Leveticus and Numbers governing Jewish life that was irrelevant to their survival.
The notion that homosexuality threatens human survival is absurd. Global population keeps exploding (led by countries like Nigeria who breed like rats) and threatening the survival of the planet and its ecosystems. Explain how homosexuality would lead to human extinction. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by MOVIC6: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2019
Herrmes:
Natural law includes the uncommon. That’s what makes it nature.

You are happy been confused and confusing others
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by MOVIC6: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2019
morpheus24:

is fornication unnatural, if not why do people feel bad about it?

Fornication is a sin btwn two consenting grownups (male and female) but when they marry it becomes a means of procreation and unionism betwn the two (male and female)
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by gibzzhd: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
Neddstark:

Sorry ur cock don't TURN LIGHTS ON.Bleep off
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by oladipojesse(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
EdiAbali:

I hate homosexuality but I have to respect the homosexuals for who they are and mind my business,
When ever it comes to homosexuality, people who are smokers, drunkards, fornicators, womanizer, liars, thieves etc are quick to judge gay people.

According your useless Bible. ALL SINNERS SHALL DIE

Sin is sin and I am not here to condemn anyone or to say one sin is dreadful than the other, no.
What I am saying is because it is in the Bible doesn't mean the Bible supports it.
These things had always been the culture of men and the Bible only recorded them and the punishment that it attracted then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Wins NEA Comedy Award, Poses With Gbenro Ajibade / Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) / "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.