Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,810 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Need Serious Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Serious Relationship (1824 Views)

Help!!! My Neighbor's Wife Dey Eye Me. I Need Serious Advice oooo!!! / I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Serious Relationship by stormborn28(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
StPete:

As much as I try to be civil with words, do not push your luck too far. I can be much more unruly as you. Stick your foolish tongue in your cheek, roll ur tail and count ur losses. I.diot
foolish boy who ask for your civility when you cant handle simple advice.. shame on you... I pity those who keep you as friend...nonsense cretin
Re: I Need Serious Relationship by StPete: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
stormborn28:
foolish boy who ask for your civility when you cant handle simple advice.. shame on you... I pity those who keep you as friend...nonsense cretin

Stupid old man who should’ve gotten married. What were you doing while your mates were planning their lives? Sense far from you. Mugu. Now I see why no woman would wanna settle down with you. You obviously have the traits of a wife beater. Nonsense he-goat

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Relationship by 24kmagic: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So ladies lack the capacity to call guys or what

I mean guys should be doing the chasing, not girls.

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Relationship by BobiNick(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So those in churches are not on nairaland eh? Nairalanders are from Mars naw

The ones on NL are not serious. The ones that talk matured are already married. Mary of them here are not serious so am trying to help a brother
Re: I Need Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
24kmagic:

I mean guys should be doing the chasing, not girls.
I personally don't even trust the op. A new scam format? He's probably looking for a rich single lady

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Relationship by stormborn28(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
StPete:

Stupid old man who should’ve gotten married. What were you doing while your mates were planning their lives? Sense far from you. Mugu. Now I see why no woman would wanna settle down with you. You obviously have the traits of a wife beater. Nonsense he-goat
she-goat I have gone past that stage... Giving glory to God for that... If you beat women, then shame on you... I have never done that before and by the special grace of God who gave me one I won't do it... Very shameful of you that from your empty skull that is the kind of advice you have to offer OP... I can't just imagine the type of people that roll with with you. You need graymatter refill..
Re: I Need Serious Relationship by StPete: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
stormborn28:
she-goat I have gone past that stage... Giving glory to God for that... If you beat women, then shame on you... I have never done that before and by the special grace of God who gave me one I won't do it... Very shameful of you that from your empty skull that is the kind of advice you have to offer OP... I can't just imagine the type of people that roll with with you. You need graymatter refill..

You are obviously a wife-beater and a shameless person for exchanging words with a total stranger online. Just imagine if you now physically get insulted by a woman, I wonder the kind of beating she would receive. All ladies should please avoid this guy cos he would be an absolute beast at home. Coming online to look for your prey won’t work. Now get lost and forever be gone!
Re: I Need Serious Relationship by stormborn28(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
StPete:

You are obviously a wife-beater and a shameless person for exchanging words with a total stranger online. Just imagine if you now physically get insulted by a woman, I wonder the kind of beating she would receive. All ladies should please avoid this guy cos he would be an absolute beast at home. Coming online to look for your prey won’t work. Now get lost and forever be gone!
you are just an idiot... Have you seen me beating a woman... You are so bad mouthed... Tell me, do you have a pvssy that you are now telling women to avoid me... From the advice you gave to OP, it shows you are not humble neither humane in dealing with your fellow humans... Such a wasted being living among sane human...get out.. Nonsense buffalo
Re: I Need Serious Relationship by StPete: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
stormborn28:
you are just an idiot... Have you seen me beating a woman... You are so bad mouthed... Tell me, do you have a pvssy that you are now telling women to avoid me... From the advice you gave to OP, it shows you are not humble neither humane in dealing with your fellow humans... Such a wasted being living among sane human...get out.. Nonsense buffalo

Confused goat grin

Using the same lines over and over again. I spit on your grave
Re: I Need Serious Relationship by stormborn28(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
StPete:

Confused goat grin

Using the same lines over and over again. I spit on your grave
im not using the same line.... I'm only drawing your attention to your foolishness which you display right from the start....

Pig with empty skull... Get your head fill with gray matter... It will help you reboot your brain
Re: I Need Serious Relationship by StPete: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
stormborn28:
im not using the same line.... I'm only drawing your attention to your foolishness which you display right from the start....

Pig with empty skull... Get your head fill with gray matter... It will help you reboot your brain

You never grow old reach. Wait until you’re 40 so that by 40, your been a fool will be forever. No woman is ready to marry a dunce, a repugnant slowpoke whose sole existence happened when a madman cummed recklessly into your mum. Bastard, with sadomasochistic tendencies looking for a prey to exhibit all his veil fantasies. Devil kill you there
Re: I Need Serious Relationship by stormborn28(m): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
StPete:

You never grow old reach. Wait until you’re 40 so that by 40, your been a fool will be forever. No woman is ready to marry a dunce, a repugnant slowpoke whose sole existence happened when a madman cummed recklessly into your mum. Bastard, with sadomasochistic tendencies looking for a prey to exhibit all his veil fantasies. Devil kill you there
Satanic Malu, you are such an repulsive beast whose birth was a wolf dad and gorilla mum...a bi.tc..h hippopotamus mo..ron... You are exhibiting down syndrome ...empty skull boy..

Dread vampire
Re: I Need Serious Relationship by StPete: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
stormborn28:
Satanic Malu, you are such an repulsive beast whose birth was a wolf dad and gorilla mum...a bi.tc..h hippopotamus mo..ron... You are exhibiting down syndrome ...empty skull boy..

Dread vampire

Seems you’re learning how to write cos you can’t even frame a correct sentence. Your words don’t even correlate. Keep at it, you numbskull by adopting my posts, I have enough to school you with. Oponu
Re: I Need Serious Relationship by stormborn28(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
StPete:

Seems you’re learning how to write cos you can’t even frame a correct sentence. Your words don’t even correlate. Keep at it, you numbskull by adopting my posts, I have enough to school you with. Oponu
akuya...who is adopting your post... useless being... because 'an' appeared instead of 'a' makes you feel vindicated... You are a bush boy... You wrote 'cos' instead of 'because'.

You are so full of you empty skull brilliance... Ancient gorilla
Re: I Need Serious Relationship by StPete: 3:43am On Aug 31, 2019
stormborn28:
akuya...who is adopting your post... useless being... because 'an' appeared instead of 'a' makes you feel vindicated... You are a bush boy... You wrote 'cos' instead of 'because'.

You are so full of you empty skull brilliance... Ancient gorilla

Empty skull brilliance kwa? I didn’t even know I was exchange words with a toddler. Chai, my bad. I give up, you’re not even mentally mature. This is my last post to you, I have just been wasting my time educating a toddler.
Re: I Need Serious Relationship by stormborn28(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2019
StPete:

Empty skull brilliance kwa? I didn’t even know I was exchange words with a toddler. Chai, my bad. I give up, you’re not even mentally mature. This is my last post to you, I have just been wasting my time educating a toddler.
deal with it... You dummy... I just pointed out your error Mr perfect... You couldnt accept your short coming ...useless gorilla ... I said it. You must be a bad influence ... I pity your friends ... Ise ewu... Big mumu cow..

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. / Should I Be Worried? / Valentine: Ladies, Make A Wish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.