Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,451 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year (47734 Views)

Lewandowski Beats Messi, Jorginho To 2021 Golden Player Award / Ronaldo Beats Messi In Shirt-Sales As His No 7 Brings In £187 Million In A Week / Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year by Adjoyvi9: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
eni4real:
How can someone that shadow Mark bully stars...
. So you are saying that Nicolas Pepe is better than all those stars, that is what make him to be the first player to officially (Gnabry, Silva, did that in the UNL tho) dribble him...
Why did they hid this overhyped stat until the end of the UCL..
All Stats are always in full view.. Especially attackers and midfielder stats.. There is a lot of competition among them.. That is why you see strikers stretching themselves to overtake another player.. If normally they should just score 1 goal, they might have to stretch themselves to score 2 more just to compete with other guys. They play beyond their normal jobs... They play to defend their stats..

Why was VVD dribbling avoidance stat hidden till the end of a season.. If they brought it out from the group stage, I am sure it will be long destroyed. It is a meaningless stat for a defender!! Especially the one that love calling other defenders to mark wheile he shadow marked!! !
That does not take anything from him as the best defender in the world.. .

But to be the best player in the world against a 50gials+ 20 assist+ players, it has to be more than Puyol and Sergio Ramos combined level!!
It has to be more than a Maldini level
It has to be more than Vidic+Terry combined level!!!

VVD is the player that break Ronaldo Ballon d'or record in EPL. Wow, he should be the Liverpool GOAT then!!!.
Overhyped tongue

I feel ur pain Messi, Ronaldo goat, van dijk abattoir killer of goats....... Keep wailing cheesy
Re: Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Adjoyvi9:

I feel ur pain Messi, Ronaldo goat, van dijk abattoir killer of goats....... Keep wailing cheesy
Origi is more iconic than VVD..
Without Origi, Liverpool will be trophyless!

Origi make VVD sit next to the GOATs... And he will never get another chance apart from this year...

Many have come both genuine and fake for the past 15 years, but only 2 players are always there to prove their superiority..
Re: Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year by Adjoyvi9: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
eni4real:
Origi is more iconic than VVD..
Without Origi, Liverpool will be trophyless!

Origi make VVD sit next to the GOATs... And he will never get another chance apart from this year...

Many have come both genuine and fake for the past 15 years, but only 2 players are always there to prove their superiority..

gringrin weather u like it or not those 2 are fading away....... I'm sure Barcelona fans wish van dijk was playing for them........ Van dijk for ballon dorgrin
Re: Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Adjoyvi9:

gringrin weather u like it or not those 2 are fading away....... I'm sure Barcelona fans wish van dijk was playing for them........ Van dijk for ballon dorgrin
50 goals+ 20 assist+ is fading away

If his teammates played some Origi role, you think Barcelona will lose??

If Dembele converted the chance Messi created in the first leg, you think it will not further add to his credit??

70 goals involvement is faded??

DSTV/Internet making people talk proud!!!

Someone like you will say because Gatlin beat bolt in 2017 WC race, it means that Gatlin is a better athlete!! You guys will never learn to respect GOATs of the sport just because you want to feel good.
Enjoy your moment... It is a seasonal thing!
Re: Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year by Adjoyvi9: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
eni4real:

If Dembele converted the chance Messi created in the first leg, you think it will not further add to his credit??

Look at his face below when the fourth goal entered cheesy grin.... BARCELONA should come and buy origi then

Re: Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year by Adjoyvi9: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
eni4real:

Someone like you will say because Gatlin beat bolt in 2017 WC race, it means that Gatlin is a better athlete!! You guys will never learn to respect GOATs of the sport just because you want to feel good.
Enjoy your moment... It is a seasonal thing!

Nawa o Naso the thing de pain u reach?

Re: Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
Adjoyvi9:

Look at his face below when the fourth goal entered cheesy grin.... BARCELONA should come and buy origi then
Who scored the 4th goal?? VVD??
Who did not defend well? Messi??

That is how you will know that Origi make VVD to seat with the GOATs.. just for 2019.. Overhype don't make you the best more than once.. He should enjoy his overhyped season..

Those Points from UEFA tho

Re: Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Adjoyvi9:

Nawa o Naso the thing de pain u reach?
Because I cited an example??
Any harm in citing an example?

At least if you can't respect GOATs of football we will cite example from Athletics to make you reason well!!!
Re: Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Elxandre:

The same VVD silenced Messi and friends in the Champions league.
That's the moment Messi lost the accolades.
Was Messi silenced? Remember the goal of the tournament was against Liverpool
Re: Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year by Adjoyvi9: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
eni4real:
Because I cited an example??
Any harm in citing an example?

At least if you can't respect GOATs of football we will cite example from Athletics to make you reason well!!!

grin cheesy peace out bro

Re: Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
Adjoyvi9:

grin cheesy peace out bro
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
lexy2014:

Ur responses are at best ambiguous& very simplistic. "VVD is good but Messi& Ronaldo are better". Is that ur definition of "individual contributions"? "Messi is outstanding". That's very elementary& shallow 4a person who isnt confused when u are comparing one player with another. In simple English, in what way was Messi more outstanding than VVD in d season under review?

My guy!

You just ran into hiding after FIFA player of the year was announced. cheesy
Re: Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year by lexy2014: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
DanXplore:

My guy!

You just ran into hiding after FIFA player of the year was announced. cheesy

Sorry. I dont get d point u are trying to make& how it correlates with d comment I made

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Football Players With The Most Trophies / 15,000 Capacity Stadium Construction In Eket By Governor Udom (Photos) / Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.