Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

So Sad! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Sad! (651 Views)

I Enter Ashawo Quarter Again So Sad / "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad! by Teeyin(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sharing the pain and sorrow of my life to the platform today, cos I Neva can tell what or will come up after this. I started my life in Ibadan,been the 1st born of family of four. Growing up was very difficult due to the absent of my parent, had to live with my father's elder sister. On my journey in life I met a lady here in Ibadan which I truly believed we love one another.she's well known in the church,fasting&prayer was her favourite duty... with all this I was pleased thinking I have the right person to call mine, to my surprise I dont know she's into big deal "meaning ,she as some partners they work together.What they do is to make a relationship look real, like fake parent,friends and even fake pastors and they all play along.
My mind was troubled at a certain time buh couldn't talk due to the fact that she was the one caring for me. CONTINUES!
Re: So Sad! by daewoorazer(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2019

Wetin push you go find wife for religious house?

The award winning Home of pretenders

1 Like

Re: So Sad! by Teeyin(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
To cut it short....she works for the ritualist,when I got to see know this I ran away from her, whenever since I left her my life as been totally tormented. People dont even want to see my face talkless of talking to me....And people calls me names !Ah..is dis how my life will be ruined.can't step out again always indoor, depression everyday my soul is wet giving up is the solution to my problem.pls learn from from story,there fake relationship out there!
Re: So Sad! by carter009(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Very very sad...
Re: So Sad! by sorextee(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
Extremely very sad.
Re: So Sad! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
Following
Re: So Sad! by OlawaleBammie: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ahhhhh!!!! wetin we go talk to dis naw oo, abeg who don get dis kain experience make he come oo..

ok better, d guy. below wil....
Re: So Sad! by OlawaleBammie: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
jazz doesnt exist group of people, make una come read dis daily column oo
Re: So Sad! by sorextee(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
I never get DAT kind experience o, even though I don't understand the story.
Re: So Sad! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Teeyin:
To cut it short....she works for the ritualist,when I got to see know this I ran away from her, whenever since I left her my life as been totally tormented. People dont even want to see my face talkless of talking to me....And people calls me names !Ah..is dis how my life will be ruined.can't step out again always indoor, depression everyday my soul is wet giving up is the solution to my problem.pls learn from from story,there fake relationship out there!
be strong. Fight what's fighting u like a soldier. Hiding indoors won't solve ur problems

1 Like

Re: So Sad! by luvyaself95(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2019
daewoorazer:
Wetin push you go find wife for religious house?
The award winning Home of pretenders
as in i can't believe their shit anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Someone / How Did Ethiopia Become The Greatest Nation On The Continent / Advantages Of Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.