Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Advantages Of Being Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Being Single (651 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

Advantages Of Being Single by Mazigabriel(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Many people will be thinking that getting married or having a partner is a must both should know the advantages of being single. People think being single is a bad the phenomenon but below are the advantages of being single.

Re: Advantages Of Being Single by Mryacks: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Your "Note" after the points is the valid take away from your post..
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by Jodha(f): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
This is what single people use to console their selves ....if yhu like no go find woman...

Oluwa pick my call....I don't want to be single this year cry

Re: Advantages Of Being Single by Nadison1311(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jodha:
This is what single people use to console their selves ....if yhu like no go find woman...

Go find man you sef..... grin
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by Jodha(f): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nadison1311:

Go find man you sef..... grin

Ade find nah....
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by Nadison1311(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jodha:

Ade find nah....

Abi.... OP dey available oh. cool
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jodha:

You have me grin grin

what are your needs?
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by MJBOLT: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jodha:

Re: Advantages Of Being Single by Jodha(f): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=MJBOLT post=85504112][/quote]

I was only joking...laugh at yhur own predicaments...
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by MJBOLT: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
because of what you typed i will consult village people,you must enter 2021 single

Jodha:

I was only joking...laugh at yhur own predicaments...
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by Jodha(f): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
because of what you typed i will consult village people,you must enter 2021 single

Lool... holy fire berrn yhu .....

My husband must locate me this year..
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by 24kmagic: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
That number 8 tho.
Scold you for what exactly?

Oga, you see all those things you mentioned up there, by the time you slide your preek into that creamy pussy, you'll know that vagina is end of every worries.

My babe must locate me this year.

Bye bye to singlehood biko
Re: Advantages Of Being Single by AfroKnight: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
One other advantage is you can take yourself on trips that would otherwise have been expensive if you had a family. Imagine going on a Mediterranean cruise with your wife and 2 kids compared with being single.

Anyway, that’s why you have to hustle more till you can afford anything you want.

Is It Proper For One's Partner To Say This? / Any Nigerian or African Man That's A Virgin Till Marriage / 10 Things You Must Never Do For The Sake Of Love