Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

"Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness (39798 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Ken Saro Wiwa's Curse On Nigeria 24 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by XANDERBOY85: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
alphaNomega:

Exactly, and today you hardly find any Northern governor in opposition to this administration. This is why Biafra collapsed and will never be achieved again!

I think it’s a general southern malaise! We have no scruples throwing our people under the bus for pecuniary gain or to ingratiate ourselves with the core muslim north!

Another problem we have down south is ‘over-sabi’! We’re too smart for our own good!

2 Likes

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by APCHaram: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
IKENNA NWEKE & PAUL ACHALLA
KARMA IS FAIR AND JUST!!
COPIED
The biggest crime committed against the Ogoni people was the killing of Ken Saro Wiwa and his eight colleagues. Their crime was that they mobilized their people against the exploitation of their land. The tribunal was headed by Justice Ibrahim Auta. Other members of the tribunal were Justice Etowa Eyo Arikpo, Lt Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (the incumbent Comptroller General of Customs), while the government prosecutor was Mr Joseph Bodurin Daudu SAN.
The Provisional Ruling Council (PRC), the highest decision-making body of the Abacha regime that took the decision to kill Saro Wiwa comprised General Abacha, Maj. General Patrick Aziza (Minister of Communications under Abacha); Major Gen. Tajudeen Olarenwaju (GOC); General Abdulsalami Abubakar (Chief of Defence Staff); Lt. General Oladipo Diya (Chief of General Staff); Maj. Gen. Victor Malu (GOC); Ibrahim Coomasie (Inspector General of Police); Mike Akhigbe (Chief of Naval Staff); Maj. General Ishaya Bamaiyi (Chief of Army Staff); Nsikak Eduok (Chief of Air Staff), and Lt. Gen. Jeremiah Useni (Minister of the Federal Capital Territory). There was no Igbo man.
It was Chief Emeka Anyaoku, an Igbo man, who as the secretary-general of the commonwealth of nations, that led a protest that made the Commonwealth of Nations to rise to the occasion, and warned Abacha not to carry out his wicked act. Although he later did, the Commonwealth under Anyaoku sanctioned Nigeria.
Today, ask an Ogoni man to show you his enemy, he will point at an Igbo man.
May the spirit of Saro Wiwa, and his eight colleagues hunt you for your foolishness.. An eye opener..

Kenule Saro Wiwa was the champion of that foolishness. A man educated at the famous Government College Umuahia ( Fishers) and University of Nigeria,vNsukka. He led the federal forces against the Biafrans and for his betrayal was made Administrator of South east state. He asked that Igbo properties be declared abandoned properties and be forfeited to them. He personally took over Ojukwu father's property in Port Harcourt which he occupied at a time with a certain Lt. Sani Abacha his friend and killer. To rub in the humiliation of Igbos whom he hated so much, he wrote " Toad for Supper" which was a mockery of how they made Igbos suffer so much during the war that they fed on toads and lizards. He encouraged the Ikkwerres to deny their Igboness and assisted Elechi Amadi to invent the corruption of Igbo names by adding "r" and "y" to form jargons like Rumuokoro and Oyibo instead of Umuokoro and Obigbo. This they said is Ikkwerre a distinct language and tribe.
It is important to note that Ken Sarowiwa was not killed by his co travelers for agitating for environmental rights. Environmental rights was one of his pastimes which he used to extort money and exert influence on government and oil companies. He was killed for the murder of five Ogoni chiefs( Chief Fugbara, Kogbara Kobani et al) . These were men who were opposed to his immoral and outlandish lifestyle and actually wanted a more responsible engagement with government and oil companies. He labelled them vultures.
Masterminded and led a mob attack on these men and killed the five of them in a single day. It was a murder trial and environmental issues was not on the charge sheet. He was found guilty, convicted and hanged. His friend and collaborator in arms, now Gen Sani Abacha was the Head of state. It was not in vain that Ojukwu, (may his soul find peace), made effort to see him at Port Harcourt prison before his execution. Of course all effort to save him by the emasculated Igbos had failed. Emeka Anyaoku did his best. God bless him. Ojukwu visited him and greeted him " Good morning" in broad day light. The Igbo spirit is a forgiving one, the day the Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Rivers, Ijaw people will come to terms with the Igbo, that will be when Nigeria will have everlasting peace

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by engrchykae(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
the nigeria army is evil and archaic.
thats why its difficult for her to win any modern engagement.
they are more into ritual killings than professional.
i learnt they killed nzeogwu and took out his eyes in a ritual manner before taking his dead body to kaduna.
the british who created nigeria are reknowned for witchcraft so its not surprising that nigeria is like this

4 Likes

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by jabberjawz: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by MetaPhysical: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
APCHaram:

Liar!

Where public executions carried out in Bar beach during Buhari's disastrous tyrannical military regime, yes or no?

2. The bodies will be ferried on speed boats a couple of miles off the coast and dumped at sea.

This was how they disposed of the corpses.

3. Even this tradition continued even up till IBB with the execution of Vatsa. That will be the last time bar beach served as execution ground.

You can twist and lie about this fact, but guess what facts are facts and nothing you say can change the fact nor history to suit your lying agenda.

How can you even claim that condemned inmates were taking to their homes and executed leaving the body for the relatives?

Does this make any sense?

Zombie

I cant take your word for bodies dumped at sea. Where is corroborating article to back that claim?
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by MetaPhysical: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
Here is article on executions at kirikiri.

Bodies dumped at sea in kirikiri will never wash to bar beach. Lailai!

They were the first Nigerians executed under Decree 20 of the military regime that launched a crackdown on crime and corruption after it seized power in a coup Dec. 31, 1983.

The decree makes drug handling and illegal oil trafficking punishable by death.

Bartholomew Azubike Owoh, 26, a former employee of Nigeria Airways, Lawal Akanni Ojuolape, 30, a spare parts dealer, and Bernard Ogedengbe, a 29-year-old sailor, were condemned separately by a military tribunal last December and the sentences were confirmed by the government.

A woman, Gladys Iyama, 34, also is under sentence of death for possessing 15.3 grams of cocaine but the government has not yet given its final decision although it has said women convicts would be treated the same as men.

Witnesses at the execution outside the maximum security Kirikiri prison in a Lagos suburb said the condemned men were tied to a stake and shot to death by a firing squad from the Nigerian Army's 9th Mechanized Brigade.

The executions started at 8:30 a.m. and were over 5 minutes later when the bodies were loaded into rough coffins and driven away. It was not clear if the authorities would surrender the bodies to their families for burial.

Nigerian reporters said they were allowed to talk to the condemned men shortly before the execution but said only Ojuolape, who has four children, and was convicted of possessing 1.238 kilograms of cocaine, expressed remorse.

'I am eating the fruit of my misdeed ... It was my first time out on the cocaine business but I was caught,' he was reported as saying.

Ogedengbe, caught with 207 grams of heroin in a detergent packet on arrival at Lagos airport from India, claimed, 'I was not convicted beyond all reasonable doubt. God giveth life and he taketh,' according to the reports.

Owoh, who was caught with heroin on his return from Brazil, protested he committed the offense before the military made drug handling a capital offense and had been given provisional liberty by the police.

'It has happened but I pray to God to forgive this people (the military regime). If I knew I would die for the offense I could have left the country after I was first given police bail,' he was quoted as saying.

1 Like

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by APCHaram: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
engrchykae:

the british who created nigeria are reknowned for witchcraft so its not surprising that nigeria is like this

Majority if not all of the British elite are engaged in some form of diabolical ritual murder and sex crimes involving children.

Majority of same elite have been diluted with Jewish blood. The Jews have been marrying off their daughters for centuries to English nobility and elite.

The Jews first bankrupted a noble with debt and from there secure their relationship and rise to high society by marrying their daughters to these same nobility.

In Judaism, to lay claim to being a Jew one has to have at least a Jewish mother as Jewish men are forbidden to marry gentile women but not the case of the Jewess.

The offsprings are secretly raised as Jews by their mother and even the noble himself will later convert to judaism secretly.

Majority of English aristocrats, elites and nobility are crypto-Jews.

Judaism is actually a satanic religion that owes it's origin from the Babylonian exile where the Hebrew people dabbled in occultism - hence the name Babylonian Talmud. The Talmud is akin to the hadiths and relies on narratives and interpretation of the OT. The Jews of today do not consider the OT holy and they uphold the occultic Talmud as their supreme book after the Zohar and Midrash.

In Jewish Kabbala, human sacrifice especially of young Christian boys and girls is routinely called for which Jews till this day are still committing.

The Jimmy Savile ( Jew) scandal involving series of child rapes and murders linked many powerful English elite to an occultic ring of Pedophiles and satanists.

I keep telling my Igbo cousins here that the British govt support for Nigeria was from a shadow powerful group of crypto Jews. Why? Judaism calls for the destruction of Edom(Christianity) so as to usher in the fake Jewish messiah whom when unveiled will deceive many Christians and lead them to slaughter.
This is why the Jewish-Rothschild controlled UK was opposed to a Christian State of Biafra.
Nnamdi Kanu's Jewishness is a pure giveaway as to who he is working for and to what effect they are planning towards.

Kanu is the useful idiot who does not know that he is being used to provoke another jihadist war on the South.
The north is agitating for full take over - call it islamization or fulanization but the only hindrance to their jihadist quest is the better South. Yoruba land is already gone and same with the Christian middle belt. The north wants a war badly in the SS/SE to use as a cloak to wage jihad on the region.

I will recommend you Google the Talmud and read it alongside the Babylonian Talmud or Jewish Kabbala.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by TempleHouse: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ibo indigene was happy to kill Saro Wiwa in order to appease Abacha.
The reason Niger Delta will never vote Igbo. Never !
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by Ikpongiton: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
alphaNomega:

You can't expect him to remember all that after many years incarcerated. Heck even some details in his account should be taken with a pinch of salt.
everything he said there ,is the truth and nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by engrchykae(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
APCHaram:

Majority if not all of the British elite are engaged in some form of diabolical ritual murder and sex crimes involving children.

Majority of same elite have been diluted with Jewish blood. The Jews have been marrying off their duties for centuries to British nobility and elite.

The Jews first bankrupted a noble with debt and from there secure their relationship and rise to high society by marrying their daughters to these same nobility.

In Judaism, to lay claim to being a Jew one has to have at least a Jewish mother as Jewish men are forbidden to marry gentile women but not the case of the Jewess.

The offsprings are secretly raised as Jews by their mother and m even the noble himself will later convert to judaism secretly.

Judaism is actually a satanic religion that owes it's origin from the Babylonian exile where the Hebrew people dabbled in occultism - hence the name Babylonian Talmud. The Talmud is akin to the hadiths and relies on narratives and interpretation of the OT. The Jews of today do not consider the OT holy and the uphold the occultic Talmud as their supreme book after the Zohar and Midrash.

In Jewish Kabbala, human sacrifice especially of young Christian boys and girls is routinely called for which Jews till this day are still committing.

The Jimmy Savile ( Jew) scandal involving child rape and murder linked many powerful English elite to an occultic ring of Pedophiles and satanists.

I keep telling my Igbo cousins here that the British govt support for Nigeria was from a shadow powerful group of crypto Jews. Why? Judaism calls for the destruction of Edom(Christianity) so as to usher in the fake Jewish messiah whom when unveiled will deceive many Christians and lead them to slaughter.

I will recommend you Google the Talmud and read it alongside the Babylonian Talmud or Jewish Kabbala.
i knew of these things.
the english nobles are not the only victims of zionism rather germany was also affected when mayer amschel rothschild bankrupted the prince of nuremberg and other nobles gaining economic power and hence political power which would later annoy hitler and nazis into doing what they did.
jews have been into occultism even before babylonian captivity sacrificing to molech and baal,sunworship which is what we are still doing in the name of christianity and sunday worship

3 Likes

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by APCHaram: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
[s]
TempleHouse:
Ibo indigene was happy to kill Saro Wiwa in order to appease Abacha.
The reason Niger Delta will never vote Igbo. Never !
[/s]
[b]The tribunal was headed by Justice Ibrahim Auta. Other members of the tribunal were Justice Etowa Eyo Arikpo, Lt Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (the incumbent Comptroller General of Customs), while the government prosecutor was Mr Joseph Bodurin Daudu SAN.
The Provisional Ruling Council (PRC), the highest decision-making body of the Abacha regime that took the decision to kill Saro Wiwa comprised General Abacha, Maj. General Patrick Aziza (Minister of Communications under Abacha); Major Gen. Tajudeen Olarenwaju (GOC); General Abdulsalami Abubakar (Chief of Defence Staff); Lt. General Oladipo Diya (Chief of General Staff); Maj. Gen. Victor Malu (GOC); Ibrahim Coomasie (Inspector General of Police); Mike Akhigbe (Chief of Naval Staff); Maj. General Ishaya Bamaiyi (Chief of Army Staff); Nsikak Eduok (Chief of Air Staff), and Lt. Gen. Jeremiah Useni (Minister of the Federal Capital Territory). There was no Igbo man.
It was Chief Emeka Anyaoku, an Igbo man, who as the secretary-general of the commonwealth of nations, that led a protest that made the Commonwealth of Nations to rise to the occasion, and warned Abacha not to carry out his wicked act. Although he later did, the Commonwealth under Anyaoku sanctioned Nigeria.[/b]
Today, ask an Ogoni man to show you his enemy, he will point at an Igbo man.
May the spirit of Saro Wiwa, and his eight colleagues hunt you for your foolishness.. An eye opener..

Kenule Saro Wiwa was the champion of that foolishness. A man educated at the famous Government College Umuahia ( Fishers) and University of Nigeria,vNsukka. He led the federal forces against the Biafrans and for his betrayal was made Administrator of South east state. He asked that Igbo properties be declared abandoned properties and be forfeited to them. He personally took over Ojukwu father's property in Port Harcourt which he occupied at a time with a certain Lt. Sani Abacha his friend and killer. To rub in the humiliation of Igbos whom he hated so much, he wrote " Toad for Supper" which was a mockery of how they made Igbos suffer so much during the war that they fed on toads and lizards. He encouraged the Ikkwerres to deny their Igboness and assisted Elechi Amadi to invent the corruption of Igbo names by adding "r" and "y" to form jargons like Rumuokoro and Oyibo instead of Umuokoro and Obigbo. This they said is Ikkwerre a distinct language and tribe.
It is important to note that Ken Sarowiwa was not killed by his co travelers for agitating for environmental rights. Environmental rights was one of his pastimes which he used to extort money and exert influence on government and oil companies. He was killed for the murder of five Ogoni chiefs( Chief Fugbara, Kogbara Kobani et al) . These were men who were opposed to his immoral and outlandish lifestyle and actually wanted a more responsible engagement with government and oil companies. He labelled them vultures.
Masterminded and led a mob attack on these men and killed the five of them in a single day. It was a murder trial and environmental issues was not on the charge sheet. He was found guilty, convicted and hanged. His friend and collaborator in arms, now Gen Sani Abacha was the Head of state. It was not in vain that Ojukwu, (may his soul find peace), made effort to see him at Port Harcourt prison before his execution. Of course all effort to save him by the emasculated Igbos had failed. Emeka Anyaoku did his best. God bless him. Ojukwu visited him and greeted him " Good morning" in broad day light. The Igbo spirit is a forgiving one, the day the Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Rivers, Ijaw people will come to terms with the Igbo, that will be when Nigeria will have everlasting peace.

3 Likes

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by APCHaram: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
engrchykae:
i knew of these things.
the english nobles are not the only victims of zionism rather germany was also affected when mayer amschel rothschild bankrupted the prince of nuremberg and other nobles gaining economic power and hence political power which would later annoy hitler and nazis into doing what they did.
jews have been into occultism even before babylonian captivity sacrificing to molech and baal,sunworship which is what we are still doing in the name of christianity and sunday worship
Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

Jeremiah 23 vs 27
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by stormborn28(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
helinues:
Prisoners talk
a witness and you are calling it prisoners talk... Damn meeeeennnhhh

1 Like

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Danm!

I was in shock when I went to Kano and saw posters of Abacha everywhere being portrayed as a hero
Ganduje don toll the lane now undecided Abacha is his mentor!!!

The Nigerian curse is on that family, no matter who is in power until they genuinely atone for their sins and ask Nigerians for forgiveness!!!

1 Like

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by engrchykae(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
APCHaram:

Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

Jeremiah 23 vs 27

the champion of ball worship is the catholic church who transformed her temple prostitutes into rev sisters and her temple boys into seminarians.
then baal worship is centered on immorality so wealthy ladies will pay the temple custodians for the sexual services of young temple boys while rich men will also pay for the services of temple prostitutes.
constantine killed the true christian faith of the upper room church.
if you think am lying,check out the sacrament which the priest carries,its just a symbol of the sun,the unconquered sun,sol invictus.
mary isis,horus jesus.
islam is even worse,that one is merely a sociopolitical movement who copied the church's rosary and called her own cherobi,copied the crusades and called theirs jihad.
in order to cover for his gonorhea invention,their prophet invented ablution to use water to cover his pus filled urine.
may the creator have mercy on the human race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by APCHaram: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
engrchykae:
the champion of ball worship is the catholic church who transformed her temple prostitutes into rev sisters and her temple boys into seminarians.
then baal worship is centered on immorality so wealthy ladies will pay the temple custodians for the sexual services of young temple boys while rich men will also pay for the services of temple prostitutes.
constantine killed the true christian faith of the upper room church.
if you think am lying,check out the sacrament which the priest carries,its just a symbol of the sun,the unconquered sun,sol invictus.
mary isis,horus jesus.
islam is even worse,that one is merely a sociopolitical movement who copied the church's rosary and called her own cherobi,copied the crusades and called theirs jihad.
in order to cover for his gonorhea invention,their prophet invented ablution to use water to cover his pus filled urine.
may the creator have mercy on the human race.

The Catholic Church is actually a temple of baal.

The Madonna is from the fertility goddess Jupiter.

Mohammed did suffer from chronic gonorhea as he used to scrap the head of his penis with a stick.

Something some Muslims do after urinating where there is no water to wash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by APCHaram: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Now I know you are posting from Osogbo.

Are you still doubting that executions where carried out on bar beach?
Kai!
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by AnanseK(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
olisaEze:

So where did I economize the truth in my comment?

Sorry, looking at your comment again I have to change my mind. You didn’t economize the truth, because you can’t economize what is not in existence.
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by EagleSquare1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Then Major Obi Umahi, now Retired Major General Obi Umahi, brother to the governor.

Just carrying out military orders.

May the Lord bless the souls of the departed. Someday justice will be served on behalf of the innocent victims.

Kalapizim:
where we fit find this major obi ?
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by themanderon: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
itsme01:
where is abacha now?

Probably still trying to explain to Saro wiwa why he took his life. The vanities of this world. He stole the nation blind and killed everyone that stood in his way. Yet he died like a chicken under mysterious circumstances.
That wicked dart you have used to hurt others is what will eventually kill you.
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by themanderon: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
So much innocent blood has been shed in this shithole nation. I wonder if it can ever be redeemed.

2 Likes

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by APCHaram: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You are not smart at all and obviously you don't even know Lagos.

How is executions carried out in bar beach same with that in kirikiri.
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by budusky05(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Story, what crime did the four ogoni killed by saro wiwa and co kill commit?
If he know nothing about then why didn't he condemn it?
That's the price he paid for calling for bloody revolution how his followers grind heads of innocent individuals?
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by coluka: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Impunity in Nigeria has come a long way
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by alphaNomega: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ikpongiton:
everything he said there ,is the truth and nothing but the truth.

smh
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by alphaNomega: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
CarlsJaz567:

Mister! I am almost 48years of age, but I still recall certain events as far back as 40years ago! Even kids remember a lot depending on how enlightened and "aware" of their environment, they were as children. The gory details of what the ex-prisoner experienced must have been well-imprinted on his memory, unless if he allowed his mind to deteriorate in prison! To prevent confusion and deterioration of mind during captivity, many people who are literarily inclined attempt to fill in the void of time by writing their memoirs and other literary materials.

In a Nigerian prison?

Go on

I know you will tell me prisoners have access to phones and control their business while incarcerated.

I'll wait.

Continue.
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by Captainrambo2: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
ZZ22:
I'm not against the Biafran Course but blah blah blah. The Restoration of Biafra is at hand, the signs are there, take it or leave it
lol dude get a hustle
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by alphaNomega: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
APCHaram:

Majority of same elite have been diluted with Jewish blood. The Jews have been marrying off their daughters for centuries to English nobility and elite.

The offsprings are secretly raised as Jews by their mother and even the noble himself will later convert to judaism secretly.

Judaism is actually a satanic religion that owes it's origin from the Babylonian exile where the Hebrew people dabbled in occultism - hence the name Babylonian Talmud. The Talmud is akin to the hadiths and relies on narratives and interpretation of the OT. The Jews of today do not consider the OT holy and they uphold the occultic Talmud as their supreme book after the Zohar and Midrash.

The Jimmy Savile ( Jew) scandal involving series of child rapes and murders linked many powerful English elite to an occultic ring of Pedophiles and satanists.

This is why the Jewish-Rothschild controlled UK was opposed to a Christian State of Biafra.
Nnamdi Kanu's Jewishness is a pure giveaway as to who he is working for and to what effect they are planning towards.

Kanu is the useful idiot who does not know that he is being used to provoke another jihadist war on the South.
The north is agitating for full take over - call it islamization or fulanization but the only hindrance to their jihadist quest is the better South. Yoruba land is already gone and same with the Christian middle belt. The north wants a war badly in the SS/SE to use as a cloak to wage jihad on the region.

I hope you don't buy that Igbo-Jew origin crap story.

Your signature is something else. Lol
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Bluezy13:

I feared you wouldn't.
A product of an ignorant new genetation.
Explains the myopic, incongruous and abysmal remark you opined up there.

so with all the Abacha loots we have been recovering foe over 19 years now he is still a Hero. Ah ah brother heaven far from you .
Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by Amumaigwe: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Danm!

I was in shock when I went to Kano and saw posters of Abacha everywhere being portrayed as a hero

Yes na. Hausa oppress and kill them, yet they turn their hate towsrds a soft target: Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by awgumayor: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Of all the soldiers at that time, the only name the writer could remember was col. Obi. These people can never get tired of pitching the igbos against their neighbors. Thank God Igbos don't care.

1 Like

Re: "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness by madenigga(m): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
tyup:
Major Obi undecided

It's not now Igbos have been a big time betrayal and funny enough they wan2 cajole SS to join them in the fight for Biafra
do u know if the Obi is from Delta state, una don start o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hameed Ibrahim Ali Flies Jet To Lagos (Photos) / President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) / Atiku’s Picture Missing As Benue PDP Unveils Campaign Vehicles (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.