Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Zlanta_ibile Hang Out With Lagos Socialite Bolanle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zlanta_ibile Hang Out With Lagos Socialite Bolanle (875 Views)

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlanta_ibile Hang Out With Lagos Socialite Bolanle by dailynaijamode: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2019
There is no doubt that this Nigeria hip hop artist zlanta is on high rise as many Lagos socialites want to hang out with him.

After the success of Gelato produce by DJcuppy, zlanta is now choice of many other DJs and upcoming artist.
More

https://dailynaijamode.com/social-lite-bolanle-and-zlanta-ibile-hang-out/

Re: Zlanta_ibile Hang Out With Lagos Socialite Bolanle by oluwadabira111(m): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Zlanta_ibile Hang Out With Lagos Socialite Bolanle by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2019
My guy hustle o....

(1) (Reply)

Never Be A Second Choice! / Are Most Girls With Long Finger Nails Dirty Inside? / The Don Is +1 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.