Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (opinions Are Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (opinions Are Needed) (840 Views)

I Bleeped My Female Lecturers When I Was In School / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? / Help My Female Lecturers Are Eyeing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (opinions Are Needed) by thefamousnaija9: 5:42am On Oct 10, 2019
In view of the expose of the UNILAG cold room and the patrons, there’s a need to ask if female lecturers also ask for sex.
It has almost become a normal thing in the Nigerians Universities setting that sex are being exchanged for grades.
Recently, BBC did an investigative journalism into the heart of UNILAG and a Ghanaian university and found some male lectures involved in this act.
Now the question is;
Do Female Lecturer Request For Sex For Grade?
Drop Your Comments Below.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/10/sex-for-grade-do-female-lecturers-ask.html
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (opinions Are Needed) by teragenesys: 6:46am On Oct 10, 2019
Probably only if they are HIV positive and want to end youe career.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (opinions Are Needed) by Amarabae(f): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2019
Can a mother ever think of sleeping with the son?
Female lecturers can't stoop that low to tarnish their image with a male student.
Yuck, itz irritating to even think of
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (opinions Are Needed) by iykeklef(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2019
mayb...if d woman is a sex freak
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (opinions Are Needed) by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Amarabae:
Female lecturers can't stoop that low to tarnish their image with a male student.
Yes, mothers sleep with their sons the way fathers sleep with their daughters.

More than 50% of guys that lost their virginity as kids did that to big aunties including female house helps.

Females use manipulations to get theirs unlike men who uses threats

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (opinions Are Needed) by 4ckz: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2019
A female lecturer who does that would have her pvssy damaged before the end of a semester.
Guys are not like girls. Any guy that fvcks a lecturer for grades would rush and tell his friends, and the friends would fvck and tell others.

But I think few female lecturers do this, they look for guys with a particular look, and they know how to hide it, onlike the male counterparts.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (opinions Are Needed) by cooooooks(m): 8:47am On Oct 10, 2019
It must have happened somewhere but NO WHERE near the scale of the male predatory professors.

Amarabae:
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (opinions Are Needed) by Small080(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2019
Yeah it happen but 0.02% out of 100%

(1) (Reply)

Help: Why Is Ubunja Yet To Post Updated Versions Of Miseducation??? / My Girlfriend Is Being Forced By Her Parents To Get Married; Advice Needed / Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.