Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Woman Admitted Cheating After Husband Divorced Her Of Infidelity, & Reveals More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Admitted Cheating After Husband Divorced Her Of Infidelity, & Reveals More (815 Views)

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video / My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce / My Husband Divorced Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Admitted Cheating After Husband Divorced Her Of Infidelity, & Reveals More by fraspree(m): 6:09am On Aug 31, 2019
A marriage that lasted only 7 years with a product of 2 children has come to its end after a man filed a divorce for his cheating wife, whom his mother never supported him to marry.

He complained about receiving rumours from his friends about seeing her in unusual and strange places, he said that his wife would always have perfect cover up response to tell him, she’s too good at that. “The other time I received a report about flashy cars usually dropping her at the next block before she treks home and she told me that she was meeting a new client and baiting him to thinking that she might be interested in his advances, when she gets what she needed, she will bail, giving me the utmost assurance that it was just her playing along and nothing attached. I believed her so that was how I stopped listening to those rumours”, he said.

The flashy cars usually dropping her off a block away from home stopped, but the ploy to make her husband believe she was respecting his wishes, “after a while, I stopped hearing rumours about her. Everything was all fine until I started noticing some changes about her...Read more

Re: Woman Admitted Cheating After Husband Divorced Her Of Infidelity, & Reveals More by yinkus6750(m): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2019
Nothing could be more fearful in a marriage than having an unfaithful wife with you in same roof, she can kill you.
Now you raising bastard children unknowingly.
You did the right thing.
Take heart and start all over again.
Re: Woman Admitted Cheating After Husband Divorced Her Of Infidelity, & Reveals More by Amazingman(m): 6:27am On Aug 31, 2019
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom but when you fear woman,my brother you have gotten wisdom
Re: Woman Admitted Cheating After Husband Divorced Her Of Infidelity, & Reveals More by chiommy123(f): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Stop rushing into marriage take your time and understand this person you want to spend most of your adult life with

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Hacks Every Couple Should Know / Mia Khalifa Is Engaged / If You Could Go Back In Time And Give The 8 Year Old You Some Advise...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.