Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked (24036 Views)

Bluesky: Jack Dorsey Launches Twitter Alternative / Jack Dorsey Launches Bluesky Social, New Social Network / My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by AntiWailer: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lol
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by eventlamp: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nairaland is so lame.
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by RexTramadol1: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
FISH

F**k it sh*t happens
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by PlugBlogng: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Kingosytex(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
eventlamp:
Nairaland is so lame.
...the mods are on wheel chairs.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Kingosytex(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
eventlamp:
Nairaland is so lame.
...the mods are on wheel chairs.
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
If the hacked the owner of App account what will happened to Davido,Wizkid n co.... Account that one dem go hacked all celebrities account
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by sirpompey(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
This is what u call power pass power, beating u at ur own game.... See levels

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nobody be strong man in this life
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Ooye12: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
It’s funny oo ... CEO of Twitter got hack , shabi na you get Twitter ..
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by centilad(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Meeeen

Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Righteousness89(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
RUN To WiN

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Matthew 24:13

Only one who wants to DECIEVE himself/herself does not know that we live in very critical and Dangerous Seasons..

The devil and his agents knowing this are putting out all unnecessary things to distract people so as to destroy them.

All over the World we witness Strange and Unusual Events.. Technology and Technical capabilities have no answers to the Events Happening.

Sisters/Brother There is No More Time.. Don't Let anyone DECIEVE you. We are at the End of the End of Days. JESUS CHRIST Will Break Open the Sky to take HIS own out of the Earth.. The ticket for that event is to Accept and Believe JESUS CHRIST. The race to Heaven is a Personal Race.. Run to win.. Run with Eternity in view.

Many will go before then.. Death is no big deal! Where are you going if you drop dead ?

Get Ready! Stay Ready! Live Ready! THERE IS NO MORE TIME!

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by TemmyT002(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
That is computer for you.
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Treasure17(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
It's obvious no one is impeccable to hacking. How I wish I can hack CBN. grin
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by wakes: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
cenaman:
The hacker must be a nigerian, am suspecting obinwanne sendicate.
Lol
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Ladotrader(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
Been a CEO Twitter doesn't mean you operate all the program of twitter ,he was only entitle as CEO and there are ppl that their jobs is to work for Twitter as their operator,peogrammer,privacy worker and others
.while some their work for living is hacking others account...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Treasure17:
It's obvious no one is impeccable to hacking. How I wish I can hack CBN. grin
Abeg call me when you get the means
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by ken6488(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
cheesy Nothing Is safe
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Treasure17(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
Herrymax:

Abeg call me when you get the means
Lol. Fear no catch you?? In the season of man hunting with FBI and EFCC collaboration.
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Victortammy1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
Kingosytex:

Why call lalasticlala? Is lala incharge of hacking the account or should he go and find the hackers?
Pls am new here, can someone tell me d meaning of dis 'LALASTICLALA'?
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Earlystar698(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Time to hack Nigeria is now

Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Kingosytex(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
Victortammy1:

He is a moderator.
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Victortammy1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Kingosytex:

He is a moderator.
Okay, tank I
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Victortammy1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Kingosytex:

He is a moderator.
Okay, tank u
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Kingosytex(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Victortammy1:
Okay, tank u
Welcome.
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
Treasure17:

Lol. Fear no catch you?? In the season of man hunting with FBI and EFCC collaboration.
Fear kee, bro we're talking about money
Plenty money,EFCC self go chop inside the money
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Treasure17(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Herrymax:

Fear kee, bro we're talking about money
Plenty money,EFCC self go chop inside the money
Hahahaaa. Except you vanish from the earth if not Buhari self will join the team that will arrest you. We are talking about almighty CBN here... Go hard gan.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by McTobe(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ethical Hackers & those into Computer security industry will experience a higher price in their professional charges.
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by McTobe(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lol LALA is one of the, if not the most popular moderators on nairaland as a platform. The name LALASTICLALA is his monicker(I.e username) he is notorious for pushing any thread about SNAKE to the FP(Frontpage) grin
People call his monicker to bring his attention to a certain thread.
Welcome to nairaland I hope you will not join the e tribal warriors, optimize nairaland you will learn a lot of positive stuffs on the forum...On behalf of the neutral Objective Progressive minded Nigerians I welcome you here again
Victortammy1:

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Candycrushy(f): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
Who else is thinking where the culprit might come from
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Emmerlee(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
You guys mentioning Nigeria all over the place are doing your country a lot of harm. This is an online forum and these posts can be seen by everyone. Let's be very careful with what we post for others to see. Crime is NOT a Nigerian thing! Don't accept that negative stereotype.. Na wa
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
Anything is hackable,so far its on the cyber space , that is why we call it internet.
Absolutely! All this techs. are created by humans, Humans can aswell hack into them

I stopped buying virus scanner for years now. it is all a way of reaping people off.

Any device or internet account can be Hacked into.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Method For Mtn My Offer ( 1GB For 200, 1.5GB For 300 & 2GB 500 ) / I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better / Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.