Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked (24035 Views)

Bluesky: Jack Dorsey Launches Twitter Alternative / Jack Dorsey Launches Bluesky Social, New Social Network / My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Youthleader22(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
They should call Nigeria EFCC to check if a Nigerian is involved. They are hell bent to frustrate any youth that is doing well so the future of Nigerian youths will be thin.
The youths celebrating them watch out. Your time will come.
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Youthleader22(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
TriggerHappi:
I hope the hackers are not Nigerians.. Our international image have been tarnished enough already... Abeg oh.

And your savior Buhari is saving it with the mass killings and kidnapping going on all over the country. With the 24hours power supply and good roads. Useless country that it’s image has long been forgotten in the world map. Nigeria is just a representation and not a country.
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
Can you guys read properly? His account was not hacked because of vulnerability on Twitter part. His account was compromised because of a breach from his mobile phone carrier that exposed his cellphone number and the hackers used his number to send out racist tweets via text messages!
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by ise82(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Said it that day that Twitter is dead.
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Pasima(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
He should be ashamed
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by seanjy4konji: 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
dont be foolish now...give nigeria some decency..its still our father land you idiot.
cenaman:
The hacker must be a nigerian, am suspecting obinwanne sendicate.
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
I saw this coming when i came across an article about how some hackers have found out a system of sending sms and getting phone numbers. You may read it here

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/sms-hack-text-twitter-j3ws3r
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by tk4rd: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
Kingosytex:

Why call lalasticlala? Is lala incharge of hacking the account or should he go and find the hackers?
Guy, are u a sadist by default?
Or you learnt this bad behaviour from somewhere?
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by TriggerHappi: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Youthleader22:

And your savior Buhari is saving it with the mass killings and kidnapping going on all over the country. With the 24hours power supply and good roads. Useless country that it’s image has long been forgotten in the world map. Nigeria is just a representation and not a country.

Who's Buhari and how is he your savior?
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by walecsdonz(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
MrTrend:

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/twitter-ceo-and-co-founder-jack-dorseys-account-hacked/
it is allowed joor. IGBO boys una wehdone. Na una handwork be dat.
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by naijajobx: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
ohhh
Re: Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked by incentive: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Old boy Ooo.. this hackers na another spirit dey get oh!
CEO for that matter? Water done pass garri.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Method For Mtn My Offer ( 1GB For 200, 1.5GB For 300 & 2GB 500 ) / I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better / Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.