Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. (6746 Views)

Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? / I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by benueman1(m): 12:31am On May 26, 2020
Its looks like miracle last weekend 23rd of May 2020 in Rccg Jesus Assembly Mega Parish beside Mega chicken Lekki-Ajah Expressway where a wedding between Dammy Akintade and Chisom vivan took place, only ten people allowed to attended the wedding because of the Covid19 and the social distance rules in Lagos state.
One Redeemed pastor was present the Ass. Prov. Pst. Femi Mosuro with two bestman James and Nero, both groom and bride parents.
The interesting side in wedding is that the girl was too beautiful for a man on a wheelchair to marry, and also it was said that the lady is virgin,
Now am 32 year, am lawyer still single, my sister once told me that ladies don't marry for love, they marry for comfort and guys who gat money to take care of them.
Now my perception has changed there is still true love, there is still unconditionally love,,
The parents of the lady refused to give aproval for the wedding last year, but this year true love prevailed,
Question: Can Nigerians ladies bear the burden of a man on a wheelchair
I think this lady deserves a special recognition, her name is Chisom vivian..

4 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Mkayfrenzy(m): 12:37am On May 26, 2020
Make I book space
Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Nobody: 12:37am On May 26, 2020
For the groom, it will end in ...........

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by benueman1(m): 12:41am On May 26, 2020
benueman1:
Its looks like miracle last weekend 23rd of May 2020 in Rccg Jesus Assembly Mega Parish beside Mega chicken Lekki-Ajah Expressway where a wedding between Dammy Akintade and Chisom vivan took place, only ten people allowed to attended the wedding because of the Covid19 and the social distance rules in Lagos state.
One Redeemed pastor was present the Ass. Prov. Pst. Femi Mosuro with two bestman James and Nero, both groom and bride parents.
The interesting side in wedding is that the girl was too beautiful for a man on a wheelchair to marry, and also it was said that the lady is virgin,
Now am 32 year, am lawyer still single, my sister once told me that ladies don't marry for love, they marry for comfort and guys who gat money to take care of them.
Now my perception has changed there is still true love, there is still unconditionally love,,
The parents of the lady refused to give aproval for the wedding last year, but this year true love prevailed,
Question: Can Nigerians ladies bear the burden of a man on a wheelchair
I think this lady deserves a special recognition, her name is Chisom vivian..

1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by benueman1(m): 12:45am On May 26, 2020
[quote author=benueman1 post=89963679][/quote] let try and go marry my own wife....

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by SpaceX: 1:15am On May 26, 2020
pDudd:
For the groom, it will end in ...........
wish the guy well now.....

5 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by ashybabs(m): 2:00am On May 26, 2020
but no one bats an eye if it's the other way around

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by illicit(m): 2:29am On May 26, 2020
Hmmmm.... Why am I suspecting that guy in green sha.... grin

15 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Victornezzar: 2:57am On May 26, 2020
What type of Caption is this?

A beautiful Virgin

Are there Ugly virgins??

18 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by eunisam: 4:06am On May 26, 2020
How did you know she was a virgin?

picture or video of the V.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by amiibaby(f): 5:57am On May 26, 2020
Can u imagin? How did he know oo
eunisam:
How did you know she was a virgin?

picture or video of the V.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Nobody: 5:58am On May 26, 2020
True love exists but poverty has so battered our people that everything in life revolves around money. I can see pure happiness and love from their faces.
I wish them a very happy married life. Marriage is bigger than partying and glamour. I wish our people will know this.
Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Virginnn(f): 6:13am On May 26, 2020
Until I see the report of the virginity test... I reserved my comments
Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by DanseMacabre(m): 6:16am On May 26, 2020
illicit:
Hmmmm....
Why am I suspecting that guy in green sha.... grin

The guy is suspicious gan brother. He seems privy to some inner secret... grin

6 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by zexy2030(m): 6:20am On May 26, 2020
I hope I won't be here to read my wife has children for another man, but how did he know she is a virgin but girl is very very pretty.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Xavi2019: 6:20am On May 26, 2020
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

even a crippled Yoruba Demon still they collect Ibo babes from Ipobian chestbeating men... no wonder they fight us
[/s]
Trash.
Have some sense, it's too early to be this stupid.
Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Mozino007(m): 6:45am On May 26, 2020
Anything for the money....Igbo Amaka!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Anneka101(f): 6:53am On May 26, 2020
This is so touching and I wish the couples best of luck with Beautiful kids

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by BlowYourMind: 6:58am On May 26, 2020
Virgins are the real deal, I hate public toilets and community properties

4 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by BlowYourMind: 7:06am On May 26, 2020
Victornezzar:
What type of Caption is this?

A beautiful Virgin

Are there Ugly virgins??
Have you ever heard of double honour?, she isn't a virgin because she is ugly and she isn't a public toilet or community property because she is gorgeous

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Randy100: 7:08am On May 26, 2020
Something is telling me that the guy in wheelchair is stinkly rich. Op can you confirm my suspicion?

7 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by benueman1(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2020
Randy100:
Something is telling me that the guy in wheelchair is stinkly rich. Op can you confirm my suspicion?

The guy is just normal guy, he into I.T, he did not have car at the time of this wedding.
Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Shormiey(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2020
benueman1:

The guy is just normal guy, he into I.T, he did not have car at the time of this wedding.
This is true love indeed shocked

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Nobody: 7:56am On May 26, 2020
Lol...how una Kno she b virgin

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Naija246: 8:01am On May 26, 2020
Y

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Randy100: 8:04am On May 26, 2020
benueman1:

I guess then, it is true love.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Bartork(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2020
This world is a mess

Everyone is only interested in finding out if the lady is a virgin.

What happened to the joy she has brought to the man.

And whats not to say she is a virgin.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Nobody: 9:02am On May 26, 2020
Op that is asking jamb question, can he marry a woman in wheelchair?
Personally I won’t go searching, but if it happens while we are dating I’m not going to let go because he’s now in a wheelchair.
And as for beautiful virgin, her hymen her business, there are prettier hoes it’s just personal taste.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. by Kpokakpoka(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2020
sadPicture of her hymen or adonbilivit...
It would still end in ripe tears.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Tribes Live In The Forest And Their Women Walk Around Nude (photos) / This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. / Sex With Messi Was Like Having It With A Dead Body” – Argentine Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.