Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride (93938 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by hustleranthem(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wetin consign me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Mayflowa(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Look at their faces?!?!??! It's obvious that this is a miserable union... either for money or papers.

MrBrownJay1
How exactly sure this is for money or papers? Photograph just show one millisecond of the time and can not be the judge of one entire day. Are you insinuating that people on the bigger side do not deserve love? We are made to love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Blinkers: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
cool

MILF fantasy gone wrong!

This is abnormal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Tofchen(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
grin grin grin na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Sirseedorf(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jesus Christ of nassarawa

waris this ntori olohin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by okooloyun1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Small Man big Moma grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lol them don use this one destiny say drink garri... Some people need telescope to see the real pix .....Lol when I first say the post fear catch​ me I go back and come back again too see it well I thought I was dreaming Jesus have mercy on this guy....lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by AhlexOfficial(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
It's obvious she needs the marriage more than she needs the man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Horllaittan(f): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Look at their faces?!?!??! It's obvious that this is a miserable union... either for money or papers.
Or punishment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
Love is blind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
AryaSand:

Ya Crazy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
By the way, when are we finding a solution to Valverde please?
we need to get rid of Bartomeu first, He's the reason why valverde is still in our club.

both of them are Real Madrid's agent deployed to ruin our great club. pep is the solution but he's not leaving city anytime soon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Sirmuel1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
AryaSand:

Ya Crazy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
By the way, when are we finding a solution to Valverde please?

Are you a Barca fan?? Valverde and the board dey vex me. They no even fit sign Neymar after the suspense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Oloyedecherry: 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

Please a brother just got a job at around lekki and is in urgent (he is resuming tomorrow, monday) need of a temporary accommodation for atmost a period of six months, he is ready to pay a pairing up fee as small as #10,000/ month due to the fact that he just got a job and also he will also be responsible for things at home too (Financially and physically). Please help a brother.
You can contact through 08126744429.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Atleast my man, u are better than bobrisky on the run...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by mkoabiola: 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
FCBboy:
When death is calling a young man, this is how it starts.
Hahahahahahaha
Death ke.

Something must keea man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by immaculate1234(m): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. Love is indeed blind.

Na lie this love open eye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
immaculate1234:

Na lie this love open eye
Its blind my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by victorian(f): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
The groom is in deep thoughts.

While the bride is undecided lipsrsealed

Anyways I wish them well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by YoungAncient1: 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
The bestman sits in a corner like,"bro, it's your cross, care it on your own."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
This is SUICIDE MISSION.
I don't think GOD would support such

The CLERGYMAN that joined this couple deserves a JAIL TERM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by martineverest(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
learn to respect people's choices......their marriage could last more than those women with figure 8.

if their union got great synergy,their body sizes shouldn't be hindrance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ned Nwoko right now. ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by onilanre(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jesus Christ of Nazareth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Kenon9: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
The husband is Pastor Enenche look alike.. I wish them the best in their union

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Praizenews:
Happy married Life to them oo.... Lol. Give this photo the best caption of your choice.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-viral-photo-of-a-slim-man-with-his-big-bride/

Bloggers! Do you have their permission before posting their wedding picture? Nowadays people just do rubbish in the name of blogging. No decorum, no morals. No respect for people's privacy anymore.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Sniper101(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
"see me see wahala dey" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Smony: 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
he is looking fr double portion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Fireson: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ekputu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Ronline(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Mother and son.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by ultimately3: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Happy married life ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by BrokenCock: 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
how this one go bend down wash her CUNTinental region

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.