Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride (93940 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by fa4oteejay: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. Love is indeed blind.

love is not blind

every one taste is different

the man has already burried himself before he died.
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by fa4oteejay: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2019

the man has already burried himself before he died.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by kingzjay(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2019
The groom will die in active service....

Chai.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Binhamid(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2019
To chop diz kind woman make she reach orgasm, you go need take 3 plastic origin bitters, 2 wraps of Arizona and one plastic of ponkriyon.

This guy man don't collect Federal government work I swear.
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by PVC2019(f): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. Love is indeed blind.

Which Love? grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by obentenyson(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2019
this pics should be captioned " Over sabi"
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by tsavkeghps(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hehehe
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Champneys: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Erin Lakatabuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by einsteine(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Na wa o.
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by kasim155: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmmm dis is Suicide mission
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Treasure17(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
FCBboy:
When death is calling a young man, this is how it starts.
Life threatening journey

Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by bizhop01: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Good definition of matter
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by seangy4konji: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
What fuckery.
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by chikitobabe(f): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Goalnaldo:
honestly you are really beautiful or are married already?
Hahahha u wan marry m?am single
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by gwama: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
I'm sure this man must be Ghanaian, it's them who loves the "Makwala woman" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by 1Sharon(f): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

not realy true....i learned that people are built differently....

some will eat so much and become big,while others will eat the same amount and still stay small....

This is a lie!
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Diseye29(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
What God had joined together let no man put asunder not even size lol
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by tsdarkside(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
1Sharon:

This is a lie!

its not....its a personal experience....

maybe your experience is different than mine....

i dont know exactly how the human body works....but am tellin you this is what i experienced studying peoples over decades....
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by tsdarkside(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
dont feel ashamed when you are bigger....

believe me,i could eat the same amount like you and still stay slim...

blaimy,i even tried to gain wheight sef and failed....
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by Godson32(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
How man go carry control this kind person? Lord, let ur will be done.
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by bewla(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
profhenrii:
Warris dis?
One minute silence for we brother about to go on Johnny walker
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by BrokenCock: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Oloyedecherry:

Thanks, but you should understand that some situations are beyond what you can handle, e.g disappointments, even living around lekki/ajah, you still can spend #600 as t.fare, even with that 10k, t.fare as high as #20,000/ month can still be involved, moreover other house expenses not included in the 10k, considering distance the pay can go as high as 15-20k...
true bro. country hard shaaa
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by heartbeat84: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
From the look on the man's face, he's really wondering how he'll 'HANDLE' the woman, or simply put, how he'll engage in PRESS-UP with her daily.
Re: Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride by heartbeat84: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
the man has already burried himself before he died. abeg o, i no get the strength to laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.