Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian (2441 Views)

I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) / You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by 1TripleC: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
So I met this girl from Akure though born and brought up in my state Anambra where her Mum is from also.its been over 4 years ago we started dating,I really like her alot and she does too.I am currently running my Msc and learning over the counter medicine with the aim of starting mine cos I have the capital meanwhile she's about graduating from a Uni.The problem here is the Dad is a Yoruba muslim married to an Igbo Christian ( wife now late) does not want an Igbo let alone a Christian marrying the only daughter though he has made it clear that all the boys will marry Igbos .The mum's people are very rich and I don't even know how to approach them let alone the Dad and his extended Yoruba Muslim family living here in Anambra...My girlfriend has suggested court marriage but am scared right now however I don't want her terminating the baby.
Please I really need advice as am scared and confused.
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Davash222(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
One good thing about prick and toto business is, they don't discriminate. Prick no get enemy.

Having a Yoruba Muslim as a father in-law is dicey. You should be the worried one here.

Congratulations though.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by silvoclaira: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
undecided
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Romanoff(f): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
By the time her dad knows she's pregnant, his tribal bias will be out the window cause the shame of his daughter birthing a child out of wedlock is going to be too much for him.

So go to her parents and report yourself so both families can discuss.

Meanwhile, how are you a Christian and you're fornicating?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Davash222(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Romanoff:
By the time her dad knows she's pregnant, his tribal bias will be out the window cause the shame of his daughter birthing a child out of wedlock is going to be too much for him.

Meanwhile, how are you a Christian and you're fornicating ?
So, fornication is only for Muslims and Atheists?

5 Likes

Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Righteousness2(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sexual Immorality is the Devil's greatest weapon of Destruction to this Generation..

Despite all our Preachings and Admonishments here, People turn their Ears Deaf to GOD'S Word.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Keep yourselves from these evils.
You will save yourself from many Nonsense...

6 Likes

Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Big congratulations

I have beautiful designs of 3D wallpaper for 3000 per roll
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Ammishaddai: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Baba, you'll need to take responsibility for you actions and do the right thing, even if it means agreeing to marry her in court . Secondly, you should be thanking God that she's yoruba. Had it been she was from the north, both of you would have been killed for committing fornication .

4 Likes

Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Romanoff(f): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

So, fornication is only for Muslims and Atheists?

I don't know about those two you mentioned but Fornication is alien to Christianity from my knowledge of Christianity.

Or are there two types of Christianity?

3 Likes

Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by 1TripleC: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
One good thing about prick and toto business is, they don't discriminate. Prick no get enemy.

Having a Yoruba Muslim as a father in-law is dicey. You should be the worried one here.

Congratulations though.
Pls explain the dicey here
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by 1TripleC: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Sexual Immorality is the Devil's greatest weapon of Destruction to this Generation..

Despite all our Preachings and Admonishments here, People turn their Ears Deaf to GOD'S Word.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Keep yourselves from these evils.
You will save yourself from many Nonsense...
We may not have equal grace bro,and God has not condemn me just cos I chose having a girlfriend I intend to marry over Vaseline and others...if you have any advice on the matter you say it or you can as well keep quiet cos you don't even know the scriptures

2 Likes

Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by 1TripleC: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Romanoff:

Righteousness is not of self but through Christ,those things I do not want to do I find myself doing them...if only you know how much I have tried until I promised to stick to one I will marry
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by thorpido(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
You have to bite the bullet!
You will have to meet with the dad.First of all meet with her family members known to you(the mum or dad's relatives).
They will be the ones to prepare the ground for your meeting with the father.

She's pregnant and since you don't want the pregnancy terminated ( and you claim to love each other),you just have to see where it goes.

1 Like

Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by duro4chang(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Romanoff:

If is just a church goer. Shikena!
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Romanoff(f): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
1TripleC:

Righteousness is not of self but through Christ,those things I do not want to do I find myself doing them...if only you know how much I have tried until I promised to stick to one I will marry

It doesn't excuse it. That righteousness is not by self isn't a licence to keep fornicating.

I'm sure it's why Paul said "shall we continue in sin that Grace may abound".

I pray you are able to work york salvation with fear and trembling.
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by 1TripleC: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
thorpido:
You have to bit the bullet!
You will have to meet with the dad.First of all meet with her family members known to you(the mum or dad's relatives).
They will be the ones to prepare the ground for your meeting with the father.

She's pregnant and since you don't want the pregnancy terminated ( and you claim to love each other),you just have to see where it goes.
Thanks
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by 1TripleC: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Romanoff:

It doesn't excuse it. That righteousness is not by self isn't a licence to keep fornicating.

I'm sure it's why Paul said "shall we continue in sin that Grace may abound".

I pray you are able to work york salvation with fear and trembling.
Easy to say but God is not a headmaster as u see him
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Sonnobax15(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin
Wahala for op head right now be like

1 Like

Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Romanoff(f): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
1TripleC:

Easy to say but God is not a headmaster as u see him

The excuses you're heaping is proof that you're not willing. We are accountable to one another as the body of Christ.
As iron sharpeneth iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend".

If we can't tell each other the truth as christians, we are just deceiving ourselves.

If you're willing, God's grace is more than sufficient through faith in God.

All the best in resolving your predicament, I hope it goes well.

1 Like

Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by 1TripleC: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Romanoff:

The excuses you're heaping is proof that you're not willing. We are accountable to one another as the body of Christ.
As iron sharpeneth iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend".

If we can't tell each other the truth as christians, we are just deceiving ourselves.

If you're willing, God's grace is more than sufficient through faith in God.

All the best in resolving your predicament, I hope it goes well.
That's the point,we preach what we can't do thereby deceiving ourselves,search ur inner self and you will know what am saying....we are only religious and doctrinal in Africa...be real so God can be magnified in these weaknesses...You may not understand cos the blindness is real.

1 Like

Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
1TripleC:
So I met this girl from Akure though born and brought up in my state Anambra where her Mum is from also.its been over 4 years ago we started dating,I really like her alot and she does too.I am currently running my Msc and learning over the counter medicine with the aim of starting mine cos I have the capital meanwhile she's about graduating from a Uni.The problem here is the Dad is a Yoruba muslim married to an Igbo Christian ( wife now late) does not want an Igbo let alone a Christian marrying the only daughter though he has made it clear that all the boys will marry Igbos .The mum's people are very rich and I don't even know how to approach them let alone the Dad and his extended Yoruba Muslim family living here in Anambra...My girlfriend has suggested court marriage but am scared right now however I don't want her terminating the baby.
Na she you wan marry abi religion?
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Romanoff(f): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
1TripleC:

That's the point,we preach what we can't do thereby deceiving ourselves,search ur inner self and you will know what am saying....we are only religious and doctrinal in Africa...be real so God can be magnified in these weaknesses...You may not understand cos the blindness is real.

You've just made my point from the question in my first comment.

All the best.
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Truvelisback(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
1TripleC:
Tell her not to terminate it. As for the Dad, just relax, u don't need to worry abt approaching them. He will approach u and talk to u in a calm manner. Bro, relax. Prepare the baby things.
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by 1TripleC: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Na she you wan marry abi religion?
Haha...Na she my brother but she's a Christian ooo...the only one in the entire family
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by 1TripleC: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Tell her not to terminate it. As for the Dad, just relax, u don't need to worry abt approaching them. He will approach u and talk to u in a calm manner. Bro, relax. Prepare the baby things.
Haha... thanks alot,u can't imagine the relief
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
1TripleC:

Haha...Na she my brother but she's a Christian ooo...the only one in the entire family
Ehen na then go for it..
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Truvelisback(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
1TripleC:
Haha... thanks alot,u can't imagine the relief
It's my pleasure.
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by 1TripleC: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Ehen na then go for it..
The Dad and his family are my worries...he seems so fetish
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
1TripleC:

The Dad and his family are my worries...he seems so fetish
She ain't under 18 and you ain't under 18..
You have the right to choose whoever you want and she has the right to agree to whoever she wants..
She gotta make up her mind man and you gotta do the same..we ain't in the 18th century where a bride is been chosen (vice versa)
Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Shukusheka(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Then why did God give young single people Libido if not for sexual activity? Ko shi danu jare.

1 Like

Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by zed7: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sex doesn't know religion. Man up and prepare for a baby. From personal experience, you need to start working twice as hard from now on. As for the father, don't worry your head. He can't kill you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian by Tabletuner(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
1TripleC:

Why are you telling us?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For / He Waited Until I Broke Up With My Boyfriend — Lady Narrates How She Met Husband / Anna And Lucy Decinque ‘we’re The World’s ‘most Identical’ Twins – We Share A Fi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.