Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) (12091 Views)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by BlackAdam55(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Look at this fool want to Organism ontop of Nigeria mater, if we return the favour, you will cry like you want to die or something.
No mind the Ghana Clown

4 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2019
BlackAdam55:
No mind the Ghana Clown
low self esteem they worry the Ghanaian.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Oblongata: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
Your level of confidence and composure is world class XhosaNostra.Holding off and silencing multiple Nigerian bullying and attacks for 6 pages on their own platform."This Girl is on Fireeee"in Alisha Keys voice grin.
this wan Dey Jones, dem Dey call am monkey,he Dey dance...

No worries, dem go soon package una the usual Ghana must go bag grin

5 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Oblongata: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
low self esteem they worry the Ghanaian.
na follow follow dem sabi, till dem package dem their usual bag

Who even mention Ghana for here? Wey ordinary Lagos state pass?

4 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2019
Oblongata:
yeah, and you can never be the first again in the “plastic” gdp. Leave it for the hardworking people , get tha fuc outta here

Never say never. We're less than a 3rd of your population after all. You should be miles ahead of us in all ramifications if you were indeed that hardworking, but you're not. So go siddon abeg.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, where will this be taking place? I want to book front row seats grin It seems you don't know Zulu taxi drivers very well. Try am, na you go know say khaki no be leather cheesy
What is special about them are savage people special you must have been influensed by their way in one way or the other they must have been ur mentol Weldon.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by BlackSaints: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
Your level of confidence and composure is world class XhosaNostra.Holding off and silencing multiple Nigerian bullying and attacks for 6 pages on their own platform."This Girl is on Fireeee"in Alisha Keys voice grin.
This foolish stupid Ghanaian want to troll Nigerians. grin grin

Gorilla you are not important.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Oblongata: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Never say never. We're less than a 3rd of your population after all. You should be miles ahead of us in all ramifications if you were indeed that hardworking, but you're not. So go siddon abeg.
where is your Ghanaian cheer leader ? He should come masturbate on this because this is so killing us right now
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2019
odus86:

What is special about them are savage people special you must have been influensed by their way in one way or the other they must have been ur mentol Weldon.

@bolded, wetin be that now? cheesy Mentol kor, mental ni grin

Let me give you a free lesson on who you're willing to take on, foolhardy. Don't say I didn't warn you when you have nowhere to run. Better bring your anorexic herdsman for that killer instinct, you're going to need it if you're gonna go toe-to-toe with those guys grin

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by chrisagyei: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2019
Oblongata:
this wan Dey Jones, dem Dey call am monkey,he Dey dance...

No worries, dem go soon package una the usual Ghana must go bag grin
hahahahaha,Nigerians Must Go is coming too and come take your brothers from Ghana too.They are a nuisance to our society

2 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2019
Oblongata:
where is your Ghanaian cheer leader ? He should come masturbate on this because this is so killing us right now

Abeg leave Ghana matter let him keep beating behind the bush when it is Ghana thread we talk Ghana.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2019
Oblongata:
na follow follow dem sabi, till dem package dem their usual bag

Who even mention Ghana for here? Wey ordinary Lagos state pass?
Is Ghana a Country? Stupid Country filled with ugly looking burnt charcoal subhumans. grin grin

With pig as their President. grin grin that dirty smelling Chrisagyei want to type nonsense here. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Oblongata: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahahahaha,Nigerians Must Go is coming too and come take your brothers from Ghana too.They are a nuisance to our society
congrats

While others are celebrating highest gdp, increase in export, etc...

You are here celebrating a repatriation of nationals...

Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
It is a sin for Nigerians to live in that stupid dirty smelling useless shlthole Ghana. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Let me give you a free lesson on who you're willing to take on, foolhardy. Don't say I didn't warn you when you have nowhere to run. Better bring your anorexic herdsman for that killer instinct, you're going to need it if you're gonna go toe-to-toe with those guys grin

Never knew ur Zulus taxi drivers had even worse to that length I have nothing to brag with you here once you start comparing Fulani herdsmen and your so called Zulu taxi drivers by then you should understand that your condition is becoming more critical grin grin I pray God deliver u guys as soon as possible.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by chrisagyei: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2019
BlackSaints:
This foolish stupid Ghanaian want to troll Nigerian. grin grin

Gorilla you are not important.
hahaha,everybody trolls the zoo,or you want to know when war torn Congo sacked your ambassador and ejected him from his office and home.He now sleeps in a hotel with his family. Your country is useless and I will have 1 million problems in your zoo to discuss. Do you have light in your kiosk now? grin grin. I don't have that time.Even Togo trolls Nigeria. Oh and your fulanis president is the most useless creature.Defend that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by chrisagyei: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
It is a sin for Nigerians to live in that stupid dirty smelling useless shlthole Ghana. grin grin
are you sure gringrin,let me ask your igbo brother hahaha

1 Like

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2019
odus86:

Never knew ur Zulus taxi drivers had even worse to that length I have nothing to brag with you here once you start comparing Fulani herdsmen and your so called Zulu taxi drivers by then you should understand that your condition is becoming more critical grin grin I pray God deliver u guys as soon as possible.

Lol, bring them over. I want to see chum chin cheesy Zulu taxi drivers are not your cowardly society that runs away from scrawny-looking, barefooted herdsman with their world war one, rusty weapons grin Entertain us, we're your audience

1 Like

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Oblongata: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

don’t worry, they are all infected with the usual HIV, and many are too dumb to get medicine...

They are all walking dead men, with hippos as wives grin
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2019
Oblongata:
don’t worry, they are all infected with the usual HIV, and many are too dumb to get medicine...

They are all walking dead men, with hippos as wives grin

Okay grin
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by BlackSaints: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,everybody trolls the zoo,or you want to know when war torn Congo sacked your ambassador and ejected him from his office and home.He now sleeps in a hotel with his family. Your country is useless and I will have 1 million problems in your zoo to discuss. Do you have light in your kiosk now? grin grin. I don't have that time.Even Togo trolls Nigeria. Oh and your fulanis president is the most useless creature.Defend that grin grin
Like I said earlier, you are not important monkey boy, You, your stupid useless country, Your pig of a President. You don't matter at all.

7 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Oblongata: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
please no put mouth, we no be mate for anything... oya we agree say na una do jollof pass, bye bye
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
are you sure gringrin,let me ask your[b] igbo brother[/b] hahaha
Tell me something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Oblongata: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2019
BlackSaints:
Like I said earlier, you are not important monkey boy, You, your stupid useless country, Your pig of a President. You don't matter at all.
Ghana sef Dey put mouth? People wey banku done finish!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Henrodah(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2019
Modernist:
Yeah not all South Africans but all black South Africans are bad.

Gaskiya it's true.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, bring them over. I want to see chum chin cheesy Zulu taxi drivers are not your cowardly society that runs away from scrawny-looking, barefooted herdsman with their world war one, rusty weapons grin Entertain us, we're your audience

I only understand u really don't know what you talking about I have no hand in this once u find ur way getting broad knowledge about this ur so called chosen competitor's/Boko Haram you guys will have a testimony to share about the extinction of the xenophobic attack especially the so called Savage Zulu's we can help guys in that way grin Better say no to xenophobic attack don't be a promoter.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by BlackSaints: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2019
Oblongata:
Ghana sef Dey put mouth? People with banku brains
Without Nigeria Ghana is non existence.

That's why the monkey boy Chrisagyei from the republic of hot sun is here.

6 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2019
odus86:

I only understand u really don't know what you talking about I have no hand in this once u find ur way getting broad knowledge about this ur so called chosen competitor's/Boko Haram you guys will have a testimony to share about the extinction of the xenophobic attack especially the so called Savage Zulu's we can help guys in that way grin Better say no to xenophobic attack don't be a promoter.

My guy, I'm a South African to the core, I don't like discussing ideas without follow through. Just bring the gun-toting skeletons over & let us watch the wild west reenacted grin Finish.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Oblongata: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2019
BlackSaints:
Without Nigeria Ghana is non existence.

That's why the monkey boy Chrisagyei from the republic of hot sun is here.
lagos state should acquire Ghana already...

We should just turn it into Lagos wastelands, shikena

1 Like

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Oblongata: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

My guy, I'm a South African to the core, I don't like discussing ideas without follow through. Just bring the gun-toting skeletons over & let us watch the wild west reenacted grin Finish.
a South African with ties to Nigeria...

Oh, tut we wouldn’t notice?
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2019
Oblongata:
a South African with ties to Nigeria...

Oh, tut we wouldn’t notice?

Huh?
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by SouthSouth1914: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

To feed whose parents? Are you mad? We never lived off anyone's handouts in South Africa. Our parents worked to put food on the table, the same way yours did. Your donations most definitely went into the bottomless pockets of your leaders. Your mugu tendencies no be now, I see grin

When the whites were treating and killing you people like trash, you all scream to high heavens! Nigeria as a big brother to African Union came to the rescue!

The truth is simple, water can never come to a place where land is boss!! Nigerians are well organized and extremely successful than your SA brother in all walks of life- Entertainment, business, health, economy etc. You should not be jealous of someone you’re suppose to learn from!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti / Boko Haram Attacks Gajiram In Borno, Four killed, Twelve Women Missing / NDLEA Seizes 34,950 Tramadol, Diazepam Capsules Going To Borno In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.