Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) (12107 Views)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2019
Auxtin85:

Whatever you call it our people don’t spread HIV

Keep it in your pants then, instead of soliciting women you don't know online & let me continue to spread my HIV to my people. Shikena?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Modernist: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You should shut up because you were willing to risk it all grin
HIV Hoe spotted live with it .
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by moonbender(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2019
Modernist:
She's probably a stay at home mom the size of a hippo with HIV Waiting for her equally hippo sized baby daddy to come home to their govt provided hostel and eat whatever they looted from the shop of other nationalities.

Hahahahahahaha

I pray you make heaven ooo
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2019
Oblongata:
how can we be your mates?

You lazily watched as Nigeria snatched the highest GDP in Africa from you

But not to worry, just you continue to be deceived that you provide 84% of vehicles in Africa, while the real manufacturers take home the proceeds.

You have just come out here to brandish your ignorance...Nigeria helped South Africa out of the apartheid far more than many other African countries

Alright. And what do you have to show for your silicone GDP? Because here roads are tarred etc
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2019
RTSC2:

You don't like Congolese, Zimbabweans, botswanese, Zambians, Togolese, beninoise, Nigerians but you like Ghanaians.

Tell that to the birds.

Yes. Any problem?
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2019
Modernist:
You're still living it because white South Africans are still your slave masters.

And I'm living well. Wouldn't have it any other way.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by RTSC2: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes. Any problem?
Clown
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2019
moonbender:

Hey, I submitted.

And I gave reasons why I can't continue this with you.

By the time you are well learned, come back.

Wait!!! Lest I forget. You talked about crimes against Nigerians.

Has Bushiri built the church he deceived you people with? After collecting donations from you guys over 3 years ago? Now, that's called crime.

Taking under false presence.

Loooool, okay.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2019
Modernist:
HIV Hoe spotted live with it .

Yup, in the flesh. Take a picture while I pose!

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Keep it in your pants then, instead of soliciting women you don't know online & let me continue to spread my HIV to my people. Shikena?

You have never had sex with a Nigerian yet you even type in Nigerian local languages. slowpoke it’s no doubt a Nigerian dump your sorry ass for being too dirty, smelling and promiscuous that’s why you hate all Nigerians.

I found your pics and got to know you are dirty that’s why I decided not to pressure you.

South Africans never say no to sexual advances
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Oblongata: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Loooooool, now it's due to cheap labour & not that we're PREFERRED? FYI, South Africa has very strict labour laws, nobody is being paid peanuts here, but despite our fussy labour laws, they choose to do business here because we know what we're doing. Simple as that.
yeah right you know what you are doing...

Reason why Nigeria overtook you tongue
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Modernist: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2019
Henrodah:

Stop the violence! And stop supporting bad eggs in your country. Not all SAs are bad to be frank.
Yeah not all South Africans but all black South Africans are bad.

1 Like

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2019
Auxtin85:

You have never had sex with a Nigerian yet you even type in Nigerian local languages. slowpoke it’s no doubt a Nigerian dump your sorry ass for being too dirty, smelling and promiscuous that’s why you hate all Nigerians.

I found your pics and got to know you are dirty that’s why I decided not to pressure you.

South Africans never say no to sexual advances

So languages are now sexually transmitted? Chai! Hunkle wey dumbass grin

1 Like

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Modernist: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And I'm living well. Wouldn't have it any other way.
Proud to be a slave in your father's land Can you be more stupid?

1 Like

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2019
Oblongata:
yeah right you know what you are doing...

Reason why Nigeria overtook you tongue

In what, your plastic GDP?

1 Like

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2019
Modernist:
Proud to be a slave in your father's land Can you be more stupid?

Yup.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So languages are now sexually transmitted? Chai! Hunkle wey dumbass grin

How do you know if you have not been flirting with Nigerians, you only know if you have stayed with a Nigerian or you learnt from your South Africa accepted Ghanaian boyfriend ??
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Modernist: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What are you jabbering on about? You asked me what the looters are & I gave you a word. Do you have a learning disability?

My pantry is well-stocked, thanks for enquiring. Anything else?
You most definitely Bleep boer goats for a living that's how you got your disease HIV infested Cunt.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2019
Auxtin85:

How do you know if you have not been flirting with Nigerians, you only know if you have stayed with a Nigerian or you learnt from your South Africa accepted Ghanaian boyfriend ??

Dude, unlike you, I'm NOT rètarded. I learnt all this stuff on this platform.

Use the grey matter inside your flàthead. Not everything is about who's fucking whom.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Modernist:
You most definitely Bleep boer goats for a living that's how you got your disease HIV infested Cunt.

That's right!
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by chrisagyei: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well said as always, Chris smiley
yea,these Nigerians are suffering from what I call "Misplaced Priorities".They are being ruled by an illiterate fulani herdsman and his gangs with similar and corrupt opposition party,never enjoyed 24 hours of electricity for even a day,nothing like running water,highly divisive and tribalistic country, extreme insecurities,massive unprecedented corruption,minimal infrastructure, world poverty capital with largest extremely poor people in the world(90 million Nigerians being extremely poor, whoa! crazy,that's almost twice the size of South Africa population)etc etc and 1 million other problems,they will hypocritically skip all these emergency issues and discuss what their illegal citizens are shouting xenophobia in a country they know little about and raining curses whilst their demigod leaders run to London, Dubai etc for their vacations, health care,education for their kids,wiring of corrupt oil money. And they also love talking about Wizkid and bbnaija as if there's no tomorrow. I pity them.

4 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2019
I'm leaving the thread now, my Naija peeps.

You know what to do if you want more of this grin

2 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Oblongata: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Alright. And what do you have to show for your silicone GDP? Because here roads are tarred etc
let me educate you

Nigeria held a protest to countries that where doing businesses with the white minority by boycotting their businesses in Nigeria. British petroleum was localized by the obasanjo led regime into Africa petroleum as a protest for supplying fuel to the white minorities in South Africa.

Barclays Bank was localized into union bank as a protest because Barclays Bank bought South African bonds from the white minority, and to also send warnings to the rest of the world that Nigeria and Africa will not tolerate any country flirting with the white minorities of South Africa, all these protest carried enormous economic implications on Nigeria but we took the risk for a brother

Olusegun obasanjo helped to bring out Mandela from prison

In 1986, Nigeria led a boycott of the commonwealth games in New Zealand and showcased to the world that there was an emergency measure needed in South Africa, 32 countries followed suit and successfully boycotted the games, that singular act marked a turnaround in the apartheid in South Africa, the whole world was now fully aware, and willing to do whatever it took to end apartheid, this could have tremendous adverse effects on the Nigerian developing economy had it gone the other way,but Nigeria stood by a brother.

Nigeria provided military training, army personnel and finances to the South African ANC guerilla forces getting ready to fight apartheid at no cost, or blackmail, just out of brotherly love

So I ask you xhosanostra, where was Ghana(your new bride) in all these?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2019
Oblongata:
let me educate you

Nigeria held a protest to countries that where doing businesses with the white minority by boycotting their businesses in Nigeria. British petroleum was localized by the obasanjo led regime into Africa petroleum as a protest for supplying fuel to the white minorities.

Barclays Bank was localized into union bank as a protest because Barclays Bank bought South African bonds from the white minority, and to also send warnings to the rest of the world that Nigeria and Africa will not tolerate any country flirting with the white minorities, all these protest carried enormous economic implications.

Olusegun obasanjo helped to bring out Mandela from prison

Nigeria led a boycott of the commonwealth games in New Zealand and showcased to the world that there was an emergency measure needed in South Africa, 32 countries followed suit and successfully boycotted the games, that singular act marked a turnaround in the apartheid in South Africa, the whole world was now fully aware, and willing to do whatever it took to end apartheid, this could have tremendous adverse effects on the Nigerian developing economy, but Nigeria stood by a brother.

Nigeria provided military training, army personnel and finances to tha ANC guerilla forces, at no cost, or blackmail, just out of brotherly love

So I ask you xosanostra, where was Ghana(your new bride) in all these?

Look, that's too long. You're not paying me to read. I doubt it's even important enough for me to spare a few seconds of my life on it, like you're a world-renowned author. Keep it short & to the point or keep it moving

1 Like

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Oblongata: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Look, that's too long. You're not paying me to read. I doubt it's even important enough for me to spare a few seconds of my life on it, like you're a world-renowned author. Keep it short & to the point or keep it moving
Keep running away from the truth

From all your posts it’s apparent you are used to that anyways...
Run along now, just don’t destroy the floors grin

1 Like

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Oblongata:

Keep running away from the truth

From all your posts it’s apparent you are used to that anyways...
Run along now, just don’t destroy the floors grin

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

As long as you have not denied the fact that your fellow Zulus brother and sister wined and dined with xenophobic attack you may go in peace. I have checked all your post and you have no complain about it Weldon just reminds urself in your fellow Zulus brothers camp for the next operation you will still meet your Waterloo as soon as possible Cheers.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by chrisagyei: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Your level of confidence and composure is world class XhosaNostra.Holding off and silencing multiple Nigerian bullying and attacks for 6 pages on their own platform."This Girl is on Fireeee"in Alisha Keys voice grin.

1 Like

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2019
odus86:

As long as you have not denied the fact that your fellow Zulus brother and sister wined and dined with xenophobic attack you may go in peace. I have checked all your post and you have no complain about it Weldon just reminds urself in your fellow Zulus brothers camp for the next operation [b]you will still meet your Waterloo as soon as possible[/b]Cheers.

@bolded, where will this be taking place? I want to book front row seats grin It seems you don't know Zulu taxi drivers very well. Try am, na you go know say khaki no be leather cheesy
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
Your level of confidence and composure is world class XhosaNostra.Holding off and silencing multiple Nigerian bullying and attacks for 6 pages on their own platform."This Girl is on Fireeee"in Alisha Keys voice grin.

All for shìts & giggles lol. I'm bored.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
Look at this fool want to Organism ontop of Nigeria mater, if we return the favour, you will cry like you want to die or something.

6 Likes

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Oblongata: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

In what, your plastic GDP?
yeah, and you can never be the first again in the “plastic” gdp. Leave it for the hardworking people , get tha fuc outta here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Youth Take Marijuana By Temi Badmus / Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! / EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.