Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Handsome And The Ugly Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsome And The Ugly Guy (1866 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by efuah(f): 4:26pm On May 16, 2007
Is it true that having an ugly guy is safe in a relationship?
Many ladies think handsome guys are players and sometimes ladies just wouldn't let him be.
this makes them think they are hot cakes and then play a lot of ladies.

Please i need your opinion
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by OmoEko1(f): 4:29pm On May 16, 2007
Am sorry oh but i can't date an ugly guy lai lai grin grin grin, how can i take an ugly guy home even my parent will not welcome him well cheesy cheesy cheesy, handsome guys are what i get attracted to not the ugly ones.
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by ayefele200(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2007
Omo Eko:

Am sorry oh but i can't date an ugly guy lai lai grin grin grin, how can i take an ugly guy home even my parent will not welcome him well cheesy cheesy cheesy, handsome guys are what i get attracted to not the ugly ones.
quit teasing girl,
well ugliness aint part of the qualities i need in a guy, if he;s (I MEAN HE SHOULD BE PRESENTABLE, )
1.loaded
2.has a good rim(18 inchs DICK)

THEN WHAT ELSE WE GOOD TO GO
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by iyken(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2007
@Omo Eko,
Wetin be lai-lai.If i get you , tongue Abi you neva hear the saying "a man's beauty is his pocket".
Tho i do not subscribe to some faces, dogs bark at. Those ones should meet Dr 902. grin

Heavy purse + Rim size*****= Mr Handsome.

Capish? cool
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by neelsel(f): 5:55pm On May 16, 2007
ayefele200:

quit teasing girl,
well ugliness aint part of the qualities i need in a guy, if he;s (I MEAN HE SHOULD BE PRESENTABLE, )
1.loaded

You tell her, my Shining Bobo wink wink
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by hotchic1(f): 7:51pm On May 16, 2007
I don't think i will want to date an ugly guy not for any reason,i think you should go for the guy whose beauty you really appreciate,don't settle for something else,if your guy is ugly,you aint going to fancy him after a while,look for a guy that's alright n that wont cheat on you not because he's ugly but because your feelings matters to him.
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by IBDat(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2007
I can tell u that ugly or not any guy can cheat b'come playaz in fact.
The only things that do matter and really seperate guys in that respect is morals and loyalty.
An ugly guy might not be getting much action and as soon as a fine girl shows an interest in him, it will boost his ego and his self-confidence - and women love that (unless he's really busted). Buth then if u're fine and people see u together, peepz will wonder why, some girlz might want to find out for themselves, so either way it's a gamble!
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by OmoEko1(f): 3:24am On May 17, 2007
ayefele200:

quit teasing girl,
1.loaded

No comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed so you like guys noa wink

neelsel:

You tell her, my Shining Bobo wink wink
i can see clearly now that you are stalking shining Bobo
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by iice(f): 8:29pm On May 26, 2007
Gotta agree with IBDat.
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by haywhy(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2007
Omo Eko:

I know I'm ugly oooo but I must marry you! grin
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by OmoEko1(f): 8:39pm On May 26, 2007
haywhy:

I know I'm ugly oooo but I must marry you! grin
REVEREND abeg am sure God already assigned your own wife for you wink
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by haywhy(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2007
Thank you for accepting my proposal, grin wink cheesy
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by marlet01(m): 9:33pm On May 26, 2007
His excellency "THE REVEREND FATHER" grin cheesy tongue
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by finemocha(f): 10:04pm On May 26, 2007
efuah

would u rather have an ugly guy cheat on u or a cute guy. look sweety they will cheat if htey want to, the only difference is, a cute guy has u because he wants u, unlike an ugly one who has u because the chick is the only option for him right now. sorry but cute guys are better, dont waste ur time with someone u dont find attractive because u worry he will cheat. chances are he worries the same thing about u too.
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by Free(f): 7:07pm On May 27, 2007
yea as i heard

a guy wud cheat whether cute or ugly
as long as dey go somethin hangin btwn their legs

i wud prefer a cute to cheat on me though , (lol)
than an ugly guy grin grin grin
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by spoilt(f): 7:08pm On May 27, 2007
looks have nothing to do with anything. some of the worst players are down right fugly!  grin do i think handsome guys stray more? i do not.
my husband is really handsome. do i lay awake at night worrying he might stray? i do not!
i like to think of myself as cute and all that. im a sister that has it all.  if he strays i dont think it'll be because he's handsome. it would be because he's a fool!
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by Iman3(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2007
spoilt:

looks have nothing to do with anything. some of the worst players are down right fugly!  grin do i think handsome guys stray more? i do not.
my husband is really handsome. do i lay awake at night worrying he might stray? i do not!
i like to think of myself as cute and all that. im a sister that has it all.  if he strays i don't think it'll be because he's handsome. it would be because he's a fool!
HUSBAND? sad I don cross your name off my list  grin
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 27, 2007
fine guys can be so dumb sometimes, !
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by spoilt(f): 5:06am On May 28, 2007
I-man:

HUSBAND? sad I don cross your name off my list grin

cool down oh! . never said i was available . grin
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by moondust(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2007
michelin89:

fine guys can be so dumb sometimes, !

just like fine girls can be stupid most times!
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by iice(f): 3:51pm On May 28, 2007
LMAO! grin grin
Re: The Handsome And The Ugly Guy by haywhy(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2007
Yup MOST times!

(1) (Reply)

What Experience Has Love Thought U / Text Message Or Call Which One Do U Appreciate / Wat Wuld U Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.