Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) (21393 Views)

Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) / Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
COME AND PROTEST HERE AND NOT THERE
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
They can't pay $9.6b but they can buy cars with 6b
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by banio: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
360degreess:
..Very Good.. instead supporting Nigeria's economy to grow UK wants to destroy it..That shiit was signed in 2010 for God's sake.

So who will pay the debt and the interest since 2010.
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by truthfulparrot(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
The problem with the FGN is that they found it difficult to respect contractual obligations and rule of law
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by seborrhic: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
They are chasing shadows.
It's d same man that they claim is fighting corruption that has put us in this mess.
Incompetence and corruption in the same man they claim is fighting corruption is what put us in this mess.
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
zeromeridian:
The presidency should respect themselves and pay their debt.
Nigerians should stop disgracing themselves.
if only these urchin protesting had demonstrated against bad government,
we would not have been in this problem.

you will not see politicians marching to demonstrate NO
they will still use the same people the maltreating with bad governance to stage protest

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless SE/SS
God bless Lovers of Freedom

Long Live Chief James Ononefe Ibori

APC minions must contribute and pay that debt ASAP.

cc lzaa gmbuharii alhajachinyere afamed sarrki simplyleo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by SPENCERD(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Priscy01:

https://leakers.ng/news/1562-breaking-protests-rock-uk-embassy-over-9-6bn-judgement-photos/

Who carried that placard that 200 million Nigerians are against the ruling? Nigeria govt should better obey court order and make the payment.this is how the Nebuchadnezzars we have as leaders having ripping us off of our common wealth.will it ever be well with their generations?
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Story story.

I am yet to see them.protest over bad governance, killings and high handedness of the present government.
Buhari is fighting corruption indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy

Majority are yahoo boys. Peckham here we come. Awon baby mama baby daddy. Once a politician come and indicated interest, they know whom to meet and others will be appear. After protest, 50 pounds each. Lots of money for the idle ones grin cheesy
Una weldone kiss
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Am laughing at Nigeria Right now, Britain supported Nigeria in the civil war against Biafra, for their personal gain, they should loot the country dry i don't care
There is nothing like friendship between them Nigeria is a slave to Britain simple
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Hypnotism: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
If the money is eventually paid Na their poto region go suffer am pass. Na make Igboland move from potoland to disaster region.

obailala:
Humans can sometimes be bizarrely complicated animals. Just out of hatred for Buhari, there're full blooded Nigerians who actually want the FG to pay $9bn to the UK.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Look at these coons. Nigeria and Britain are friends.

SMH.
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by ORIJIN201(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
obailala:
Humans can sometimes be bizarrely complicated animals. Just out of hatred for Buhari, there're full blooded Nigerians who actually want the FG to pay $9bn to the UK.
Nigerians are very foolish bile idiots who deserve suffering Na. Like that money won't affect them. Even 2 years of Nigerian budget is not up to that. Mumu people.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by phineas: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
The Uk should be ashamed of themselves for awarding such a stupid judgement deal,

I'm curious as to the history and affiliations of the judge,the UK must probe him as well.The judgement Money is more than our highest National Budget ever,way above that.I mean the money for everything in Nigeria at federal level for a year!....

Even if the country was truly culpable,what kind of judge gives a sentence like that.where NO SERVICE was rendered,NO MONEY was brought into the economy as a result of the briefcase company efforts. Do they want Nigeria to collapse?

At the end of the day the stupid contract appears suspiciously fraudulent,is UK aiding the grandest corruption in Nigerian history?

These are questions that must be answered,BREXIT is not our fault o....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Bialegend(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
obailala:
My fren, your zoo should pay up. Westerners don't indulge on sentiments. You owe them and you must pay. No amount of paid/sponsored protesters with thousands of placards can stop your zoo from paying up. We are in a capitalist world. By the way, how many of the hypocrite protesters has the British police and army shot so far?
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by SoNature(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
zeromeridian:
The presidency should respect themselves and pay their debt.
Nigerians should stop disgracing themselves.
if only these urchin protesting had demonstrated against bad government,
we would not have been in this problem.

you will not see politicians marching to demonstrate NO
they will still use the same people the maltreating with bad governance to stage protest

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless SE/SS
God bless Lovers of Freedom

Long Live Chief James Ononefe Ibori

Keep quiet, mister.
Do you have any idea how much impact that amount will make in the lives of Nigerians and the economy?
The case should be appealed or settled out of court.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
Good. Even if sponsored by the FG. It's a plot to weaken the currency under Buhari and subject people to poverty

This contract I believe is a conspiracy by Alison Madueke and her goons, to also include Jonathan.

Why will a UK court decide a case that was arbitrated in Nigeria?
It shows that some powers who were key players in the issue are the ones backing P&ID to recover their money so as to weaken our foreign reserve, cause inflation and subject people to extreme poverty... And guess what? Buhari will be blamed.

Because, how can a loan of $40million rise to $9.6b... at what interest was it signed biko? Only scammers will sign such an agreement

I believe Alison Madueke quickly hijacked this contract from Yaradua, by quickly sacking Mohammed Barkindo who was the NNPC GMD and Jonathan enforced it.

She's the evil force in that government.

When the debt was reduced to $850million, why didn't Jonathan probe the contract and find out how the contract came about. But no, he covered it up ......

Also, how will the UK court expect us to pay such a huge sum for a contract that was never executed. Or please tell the Goodluck and Madueke to take us to the site where the project was executed
This madness happened because a drunkard was In power. Those who are supporting this madness are Nigerians that deserves a permanent place in yabaleft

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by salford1: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
its always the diasporian Nigeria pushing for a better Nigeria. Our Nigerian back home go jus siddon look
defeated.
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
PDJT:

-Nigeria belongs to Britain. I hope you know that.

Nigeria belongs to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Dee60: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Is this not mere time wasting by calling Boris Johnson to intervene?

It will amount to sacrilege in that country for the PM to give directives to courts. It does not happen!

The sponsor of this protest should at least think a bit. How does this solve the problem?

Well, I think lawyers have a 'market' in this matter. I am sure they are lining up to defend Nigeria and collect 0.5% commission. You know how much that is?

Our VP is a top class evidence lawyer. I wish he could be allowed to speak on this!
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Dee60:

It will amount to sacrilege in that country for the PM to give directives to courts. It does not happen!

The sponsor of this protest should at least think a bit. How does this solve the problem?

Well, I think lawyers have a 'market' in this matter. I am sure they are lining up to defend Nigeria and collect 0.5% commission. You know how much that is?

Our VP is a top class evidence lawyer. I wish he could be allowed to speak on this!

who the hell is this guy....??

its already twice i heared that name in a week on nairaland....

efcc should investigate him too....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by AlhajaChinyere: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
immhotep:

APC minions must contribute and pay that debt ASAP.

Jokes apart, are you people so stupid, so full hatred and bitterness that you cannot see what is clearly a ploy to make you and your future generations poor and languish in perpetual poverty? This is a serious issue where an oyinbo court is asking the government of 200m people to pay over $9000,000,000,000 to a set of oyinbo for doing absolutely nothing!!!

Are you people MAD?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Guestlander: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Abalado:
Please remove me and my house hold from the 200m u wrote there, we are 25 in my family, so 200m minus 25,so u can say the rest are in support of buhari anti whatever u call it that his fighting, these once won't learn, their mumu never do, is there any of these corrupt politicians among them now, please who are the people that are corrupt self, is it me that have no access to government or the ones packing it everyday,,, stupid sets of people everywhere

This is not about Buhari! The followers are worse than the leaders.
How is this about Buhari for goodness sake? Your country is being ripped off and you are here yapping about Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
PDJT:

-Nigeria belongs to Britain. I hope you know that.

Please justify your above statement with facts, kind sir/ ma'am

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Jokes apart, are you people so stupid, so full hatred and bitterness that you cannot see what is clearly a ploy to make you and your future generations poor and languish in perpetual poverty? This is a serious issue where an oyinbo court is asking the government of 200m people to pay over $9000,000,000,000 to a set of oyinbo for doing absolutely nothing!!!

Are you people MAD?

Sai Baba has now turned to Sai Mama . grin grin
Meanwhile how far with RUGA?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Are you people MAD?

ask am....!!

ask am....!!!!

they crazy as hell....

its like they have a magic drum that rains money when you beat it....!!

sheisse....!!

been black is horrible....!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by AlhajaChinyere: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Dee60:

It sends a very clear message. Have you asked yourself why this evil thieving judgement was not on any western new network?

This is a major judgement but because of the outcry and disgust it will generate the western financial media are not talking about it...

The judgement is a major sacrilege and I am going to instigate a protest in London!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Dee60: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

who the hell is this guy....??

its already twice i heared that name in a week on nairaland....

efcc should investigate him too....

PM Boris Johnson lives next door! Our people like to call him to solve all kinds of problems, even domestic ones that relate to how rice and beans are shared!
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by PDJT: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
seunmsg:

Nigeria belongs to Nigerians.

-Ok. So when did you Nigerians defeat Britain to take over their amalgamated colony?
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
These Goons needs to concentrate on their Security and cleaning Jobs.
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
rent a crowd! do the right thing no, now you are hiring crowds to protest
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by AlhajaChinyere: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

ask am....!!

ask am....!!!!

they crazy as hell....

its like they have a magic drum that rains money when you beat it....!!

sheisse....!!

been black is horrible....!!

Sadly I have to agree with you.........I think we are cursed to be poor for eternity.

Black people are not complete humans, something is missing in our evolution. Sad that I already have children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
FarahAideed:
Hiring paid protesters and wasting more money is the route this useless govt opted for ? They think UK is a place that doesn't respect court verdicts ko ? Buhari go and pay your Gbese

You are not a good countryman. From all your posts, I see you wish the worst for Nigeria. US Trump wanted die sending about $1.5 Billion to Iran. That was a contract signed already between US Barack Obama and Iranian government. It was rescinded by Trump with so much disaffection. No matter worth, this is our commonwealth, The settlement is outrageous for a paltry $40 million expenses spend by P & ID if that is even true. Many African countries cannot even boost of $9B total wealth. What company even make $9B in 20 years as profit for consulting or contracting for business? This is unreasonable and a clear case of hand-twisting. It's sheer foolhardiness to talk trash to pamper your ego against your country right now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Can’t Be Northern Candidate, Says Baba / Power Distribution Firms Reject Supply From Generating Plants / Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.