Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) (21392 Views)

Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) / Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
GoodMuyis:

Yes but not UK.
In few months UK is going brexit

uk cant get out of that deal without much hurt....its a scam....

you think british politicians care if in europe or not....??

its just to play the populace....they are not much different than nigerian politicians....

carrots and sticks stuffs....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
FarahAideed:

Are unborn Nigerians not going bear all the consequences of Buharis stupid actions? And yet heartless people like you still support him ..keep fooling yourself

Maybe you should support Nigeria for this once. This isn't about Buhari or APC
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

uk cant get out of that deal without much hurt....its a scam....

$9.6b from Nigeria is not bad for a startup
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by pat077: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
They should not seize our assets, rather, they should come and take over the affairs of the country. Even if it means re colonizing us for another 20 to 30 years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by pfadom: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bunch of criminals! FBI and CIA are trailing you.

zeromeridian:
The presidency should respect themselves and pay their debt.
Nigerians should stop disgracing themselves.
if only these urchin protesting had demonstrated against bad government,
we would not have been in this problem.

you will not see politicians marching to demonstrate NO
they will still use the same people the maltreating with bad governance to stage protest

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless SE/SS
God bless Lovers of Freedom

Long Live Chief James Ononefe Ibori

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
pat077:
They should not seize our assets, rather, they should come and take over the affairs of the country. Even if it means re colonizing us for another 20 to 30 years.

you mad....??....no thank you....we are not givin them anything....

let them go ask for refund from that sambo from otuoke....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Coldfeets: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
You people should stop making noise.

You guys are so lucky.

Let me just call my boy Mark Zuckerberg now.

He will gladly settle the debt.

It's just like a chicken change to him.
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Coldfeets:
You people should stop making noise.

You guys are so lucky.

Let me just call my boy Mark Zuckerberg now.

He will gladly settle the debt.

It's just like a chicken change to him.

that homo....??

seriously,that guy is strange....behaves very strange....

its already strange that he is white,but oo boy,that guy is extra strange....

i watched a interview with him....he behaved like a....i cant even describe it sef....

i have never seen a white guy behavin like this before....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by pat077: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

you mad....??....no thank you....we are not givin them anything....

let them go ask for refund from that sambo from otuoke....
which refund are you taking of? They made an agreement and failed to honor the terms of the contract, so they must face the consequences.
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
pat077:
which refund are you taking of? They made an agreement and failed to honor the terms of the contract, so they must face the consequences.

they made an agreement with otuoke....let otuoke pay that amount....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by pat077: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

they made an agreement with otuoke....let otuoke pay that amount....
tell that to the court.
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
pat077:
tell that to the court.

yeah....otuoke signed it,otuoke should pay....

kiiiki....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by obailala(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

They should pay, see why here
https://www.nairaland.com/5394302/nigerian-politicians-us-pay-9.6
...I struggle to see the sense in the link you posted. So you think if Nigeria pays the money, it will be from the pockets of those politicians listed?
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by obailala(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bialegend:

My fren, your zoo should pay up. Westerners don't indulge on sentiments. You owe them and you must pay. No amount of paid/sponsored protesters with thousands of placards can stop your zoo from paying up. We are in a capitalist world. By the way, how many of the hypocrite protesters has the British police and army shot so far?
The opinion of an ipobian; no common sense expected as usual.
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by pat077: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

kiiiki....
go and take your drugs, it's getting late
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
obailala:
...I struggle to see the sense in the link you posted. So you think if Nigeria pays the money, it will be from the pockets of those politicians listed?

The opinion of an ipobian. No common sense expected.

you are expecting common sense from this people after so many years....??

dont give nathing....they cant do anything....

the highest they can do is sanctions....

but we dont need western nations....

we needed weapons badly to fight boko and they denied....now we are gettin weapons from other places....

no biggy...

but,oh boy....nigerian army is mordenizing very fast oo...

even me am surprised....

this are guys that were mostly carrying ak47ns few years ago....

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by madenigga(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

kiiiki....
seriously stop talking like this, i dont know u as am1 with this level of thinking
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
madenigga:

seriously stop talking like this, i dont know u as am1 with this level of thinking

why are you even quoting me sef....

my message is not for you....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by madenigga(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

why are you even quoting me sef....

my message is not for you....

you and i know that Jonathan is not going to pay that money, we both know that.

From what i observed Buharis government has investigated the claim and found it to be legit, its just that the money is too huge, they had intentions of delaying the payment so that the next administration would settle it, but were just surprised that the company got orders to seal nigerian assets, thats what prompted all these jittering

this matter will only get worst,
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
madenigga:

you and i know that Jonathan is not going to pay that money, we both know that.

From what i observed Buharis government has investigated the claim and found it to be legit, its just that the money is too huge, they had intentions of delaying the payment so that the next administration would settle it, but were just surprised that the company got orders to seal nigerian assets, thats what prompted all these jittering

this matter will only get worst,

bulllllllllllllllllllllshhhhhhhhhhittttttt....!!

when did buhari admit its legit....!?

a deal that fec didnt even approved....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Olominira(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
This is about Nigeria and every Nigerian, people.... Be sensible that judgment is capable of destroying the Nation far beyond what you could imagine. If you hate the President, that doesn't mean you should support something that would destroy you and your future. Be sensible people
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by PeacenLove2: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
Good. Even if sponsored by the FG. It's a plot to weaken the currency under Buhari and subject people to poverty

This contract I believe is a conspiracy by Alison Madueke and her goons, to also include Jonathan.

Why will a UK court decide a case that was arbitrated in Nigeria?
It shows that some powers who were key players in the issue are the ones backing P&ID to recover their money so as to weaken our foreign reserve, cause inflation and subject people to extreme poverty... And guess what? Buhari will be blamed.

Because, how can a loan of $40million rise to $9.6b... at what interest was it signed biko? Only scammers will sign such an agreement

I believe Alison Madueke quickly hijacked this contract from Yaradua, by quickly sacking Mohammed Barkindo who was the NNPC GMD and Jonathan enforced it.

She's the evil force in that government.

When the debt was reduced to $850million, why didn't Jonathan probe the contract and find out how the contract came about. But no, he covered it up ......

Also, how will the UK court expect us to pay such a huge sum for a contract that was never executed. Or please tell the Goodluck and Madueke to take us to the site where the project was executed

The whole thing has SCAM written all over it. A certain faction of cabals have been taken over by another. They are so hungry they'd do anything to make the crazy money they were used to stealing.

Later na, they we say Nigerian prince, Nigerian Prince when Oyinbo court sef dey behave like Naija judiciary nko? $9.6 billion? Kuku come and carry Nigeria in side poly bag and run na. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by sanspiffy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Una think say Oyinbo people nor get sense. They will allow nigerians to come and work hard in their country. Nigerians will send remittance home meaning money going away from UK economy.

All UK has to do is figure out a way to get all that money in one lump sum. They Use court sey they want to seize 9.6billion worth of asset from Nigeria.

The funny thing is people on here are making jokes about it. It will make Nigeria worse off in the long run. Take it from me if Brexit goes south for the UK economy which it will, Nigeria and all other British colonies will help get the UK economy back up either through hooks or crooks.
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by BigIyanga: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
seunmsg:
Kudos to the patriotic Nigerians fighting for the interest of their country. The evil judgement given by the UK court cannot stand. We are not going to dash $9.6 billion of our hard earned money to that dubious P$ID company. Never!
Stupid.. Better go and lawyer up or u must pay.
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Olominira(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
sanspiffy:
Una think say Oyinbo people nor get sense. They will allow nigerians to come and work hard in their country. Nigerians will send remittance home meaning money going away from UK economy.

All UK has to do is figure out a way to get all that money in one lump sum. They Use court sey they want to seize 9.6billion worth of asset from Nigeria.

The funny thing is people on here are making jokes about it. It will make Nigeria worse off in the long run. Take it from me if Brexit goes south for the UK economy which it will, Nigeria and all other British colonies will help get the UK economy back up either through hooks or crooks.

You're right. There's a possibility of UK economy going south After brexit, however this judgement is likely to affect other UK companies in getting contracts especially in Africa. It depends on the publicity anyway but we're in global information age.

With China, Japan and Russia even India trying to compete for investment in Africa, several companies would likely refer to this judgment. I pity Nigeria at the moment, however I would personally avoid British companies for any project, patronage or partnership unless there's no alternative from Germany, China or Japan.

The funniest thing is that, they use $100 per barrel to calculate the profit. This judgment would surely downgrade Britain judiciary in the eyes of Europeans especially the Germans. Britain right from 1800s they're well known for stealing and that still runs in their vein till today.

Less see how it plays out, surely Nigeria wouldn't pay $9.6bn because the problem it would create it would be unimaginable to the extent that crimes of all sorts would be happening including kidnapping in fact British, American citizens would feel the heat.

The truth is America may likely not support seizure of our reserve because financial crisis in countries of larger population do have ripple effect. Imagine if Libya is more than 10m like Nigeria, the entire Europe would be crying at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by PDJT: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
GoodMuyis:

Yes but not UK.
In few months UK is going brexit

-What do you know about Brexit?
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by GMbuharii: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
immhotep:

Just start contributing your money, you will feel better.

cc lzaa gmbuharii alhajachinyere afamed sarrki simplyleo alhajachinyere

That last one yaff close his/her/it's 404 barbecue already lolsssssss
grin
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
GMbuharii:

That last one yaff close his/her/it's 404 barbecue already lolsssssss
grin
so no money grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by DedeNkem: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
The incompetent id*iot in Aso rock made this worse!
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
What have Nigeria done with the funds or assets we currently have?
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 03, 2019
When Africans are told to reject dullardry they will be arguing sheepishly grin grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii alhajachinyere afamed sarrki simplyleo tsdarkside adaibeku yarimo gaskiyamagana turantula anonimi

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by GMbuharii: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2019
Officialgarri:
Good. Even if sponsored by the FG. It's a plot to weaken the currency under Buhari and subject people to poverty

This contract I believe is a conspiracy by Alison Madueke and her goons, to also include Jonathan.

Why will a UK court decide a case that was arbitrated in Nigeria?
It shows that some powers who were key players in the issue are the ones backing P&ID to recover their money so as to weaken our foreign reserve, cause inflation and subject people to extreme poverty... And guess what? Buhari will be blamed.

Because, how can a loan of $40million rise to $9.6b... at what interest was it signed biko? Only scammers will sign such an agreement

I believe Alison Madueke quickly hijacked this contract from Yaradua, by quickly sacking Mohammed Barkindo who was the NNPC GMD and Jonathan enforced it.

She's the evil force in that government.

When the debt was reduced to $850million, why didn't Jonathan probe the contract and find out how the contract came about. But no, he covered it up ......

Also, how will the UK court expect us to pay such a huge sum for a contract that was never executed. Or please tell the Goodluck and Madueke to take us to the site where the project was executed

It's better for your health if only you will just focus on reading intelligent people's comments, thank you..

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Mourns Dr. Chike Akunyili / Heavy Security Presence At APC National Secretariat In Abuja / Tompolo Denies Receiving N1.5bn Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.