Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) (21391 Views)

Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) / Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
immhotep:

Obey your owners grin

i own your owners....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

i own your owners....
Hmm . . . you never see anything oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
immhotep:

you seem to dont gerrit....

this earth was givin to me....

i own those that own you....

i am adam....

i am....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

you seem to dont gerrit....

this earth was givin to me....

i own those that own you....
No be by mouth bros grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by FarahAideed: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Doyin2:

Very stupid comment.

This is not Buhari's debt,it is a fraudulent Nigerian debt,to be borne by generations,including your children and great great grand children,if allowed to materialise.

So stop your stupidity.

Are unborn Nigerians not going bear all the consequences of Buharis stupid actions? And yet heartless people like you still support him ..keep fooling yourself
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
immhotep:

The Brits never left. undecided
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

The Brits never left. undecided
that's what tsdarkside does not understand grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
immhotep:

No be by mouth bros grin

realy....??

kikikikiki....

keep on wallowin in your ignorance....

but hey....you were already givin up long ago....

i am adam....

kiss my black butt....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

realy....??

kikikikiki....

keep on wallowin in your ignorance....

but hey....you were already givin up long ago....

i am adam....

kiss my black butt....
Pay what you owe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
immhotep:

because you keep on bringin them back by mixing your blood with them....

anyways,it doesnt matter no more....

this earth is mine....!!

i am....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

because you keep on bringin them back by mixing your blood with them....

anyways,it doesnt matter no more....

this earth is mine....!!

i am....
Are you against marrying white women? grin
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
immhotep:

Pay what you owe grin

i owe you something....??
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

i owe you something....??
To the tune of $9.6 billion.
Sai baba
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
immhotep:

Are you against marrying white women? grin

i am married already with white women,but they understand i cant mix my blood....

several white women for that matter....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
immhotep:

Then I feel sorry for him. In fact any kinda freedom that has to be on the terms of your oppressors is not freedom in the long run. The Chinese ( with all their smartness) have just learnt that with Hong Kong

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Then I feel sorry for him. In fact any kinda freedom that has to be on the terms of your oppressors is not freedom in the long run. The Chinese have just learnt that with Hong Kong
tsdarkside come and learn wisdom
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Then I feel sorry for him. In fact any kinda freedom that has to be on the terms of your oppressors is not freedom in the long run. The Chinese have just learnt that with Hong Kong

sorry for yourself....am doing just fine....i can move amongst peoples without carin about anything....you cant....

i am....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
immhotep:

tsdarkside come and learn wisdom

you have no wisdom since garden of eden....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

sorry for yourself....am doing just fine....i can move amongst peoples without carin about anything....you cant....

i am....
The blue pill it is. Whatever makes you sleep at night brother.
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

The blue pill it is. Whatever makes you sleep at night brother.

i chuckle and laugh when i hear adams like you....

i can go south africa,libya,egypt,india,china without carin am black....

you,at the other hand always need to watch your back...

i fight for you....or else i dont care....

i must....!!....i must protect my image....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

i chuckle and laugh when i hear adams like you....

i can go south africa,libya,egypt,india,china without carin am black....

you always need to watch your back...

i fight for you....or else i dont care....
Like I said, whatever makes you sleep at night.

[img]https://media1./images/6840b674024c20dbdb700011c05c4710/tenor.gif?itemid=12778376[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Like I said, whatever makes you sleep at night.

[img]https://media1./images/6840b674024c20dbdb700011c05c4710/tenor.gif?itemid=12778376[/img]

adam....

am so sorry....am realy sorry and sad to watch whats still happenin to you today....

you supposed to be the champion,now you are a tail that nobody wants....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
a joke,a byword....so sorry,i am indeed....

but anyways,i will still defend my image....

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

adam....

am so sorry....am realy sorry and sad to watch whats still happenin to you today....

you supposed to be the champion,now you are a tail that nobody wants....
A tail. Okay.according to who. You?
Wow. Didnt know your opinion was so relevant in my life. Thanks buddy. Here is to you

[img]https://media1./images/57e754d6f5dc566db232ea839fb9febf/tenor.gif?itemid=14908651[/img]
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

A tail. Okay.according to who. You?
Wow. Didnt know your opinion was so relevant in my life. Thanks buddy. Here is to you

[img]https://media1./images/57e754d6f5dc566db232ea839fb9febf/tenor.gif?itemid=14908651[/img]

lucifer....

kiiiikikikiki....

we shall meet at armaggedon....

alot of fun.... wink wink

lucifer the juwel....

the morning star....

gather them well well....

heaven doesnt like boredom....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
tsdarkside:

you have no wisdom since garden of eden....
$9.6 billion still unpaid grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
immhotep:

$9.6 billion still unpaid grin

kiiikkikiki...okay....

come and get it....i will defend mine....
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
Good. Even if sponsored by the FG. It's a plot to weaken the currency under Buhari and subject people to poverty

This contract I believe is a conspiracy by Alison Madueke and her goons, to also include Jonathan.

Why will a UK court decide a case that was arbitrated in Nigeria?
It shows that some powers who were key players in the issue are the ones backing P&ID to recover their money so as to weaken our foreign reserve, cause inflation and subject people to extreme poverty... And guess what? Buhari will be blamed.

Because, how can a loan of $40million rise to $9.6b... at what interest was it signed biko? Only scammers will sign such an agreement

I believe Alison Madueke quickly hijacked this contract from Yaradua, by quickly sacking Mohammed Barkindo who was the NNPC GMD and Jonathan enforced it.

She's the evil force in that government.

When the debt was reduced to $850million, why didn't Jonathan probe the contract and find out how the contract came about. But no, he covered it up ......

Also, how will the UK court expect us to pay such a huge sum for a contract that was never executed. Or please tell the Goodluck and Madueke to take us to the site where the project was executed
u r really talking like a garriseller... Better go and sell ur garri... Is ur type that av never signed one deal or contract or agreement in ur life...
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by madenigga(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
u guys don't want to pay the company its $9.6billions but your senators want to buy luxury cars worth #5.5billion just for this year alone.

Something that the Uk you are protesting against hasn't done for its prime minister talkless of Senators or Parliament
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
PDJT:

-Nigeria belongs to Britain. I hope you know that.

Yes but not UK.
In few months UK is going brexit
Re: Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) by josite: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
very stupid nigerians.now you know the implication of giving minister of justice to persons not in the league of the fasholas,the ipayes.
next judgement you will get from donald trump supreme court is 100 billion dollars judgement against nigeria.trust no nonsense trump na all nigerians moneys in US BANKS will go for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Mourns Dr. Chike Akunyili / Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday / President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.