Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Sacrifice - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sacrifice (78296 Views)

The Sacrifice / The Sacrifice / HORROR!!! The Sacrifice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sacrifice by BankyGee(m): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
An action packed thriller, heart-thumping and suspense like never cool
topher052, your ororo will never dry.

As for Usman, we never settle o, when I dey go heaven, I go carry pistol to kill im spirit again angry angry

4 Likes

Re: The Sacrifice by carlleung(m): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Can't stop following....Topher this is a living legend in writing stories grin

1 Like

Re: The Sacrifice by carlleung(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
BankyGee:
An action packed thriller, heart-thumping and suspense like never cool
topher052, your ororo will never dry.

As for Usman, we never settle o, when I dey go heaven, I go carry pistol to kill im spirit again angry angry

U no go see am for heaven...he dey hell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by tunjilee003: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2019
If I were a lawyer I would have sued topher for being such a good writer....

2 Likes

Re: The Sacrifice by francesawesome(f): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: The Sacrifice by topher052: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Chapter Forty-six
Hard to Say Now

Abdul drove to the camp angry because he did not drag Usman all the way with him and giving his mercy killing. He had cursed himself severely in the car for letting his anger get in the way of a sweet revenge.

Three guards stood looking as Abdul drove in. When they saw it was Abdul they immediately jumped in joy and began firing in the air calling everyone's attention and less than a minute the place was filled up with guards.

Abdul was not in the mood for celebration, he blatantly ignored them and walked past the jubilating men whom he considered sycophants with his head low and entered his tent.

He stood in the entrance of his tent when he noticed that the tent had changed. He slowly walked in looking at the new things that had replaced his. On his bed were some clothes that obviously wasn't his, and his table had been replaced with a more fanciful one. There was a wireless radio on a green plastic cabinet beside a solar standing fan by the corner . Then his eyes fell on a picture of Usman posed in his full military uniform and two decorated officers behind him hung on a standing polished wooden wade rope. This particular one took reasoning out of Abdul. He rushed to the wardrobe and punched the picture chattering the glass with his fist and cracked the wardrobe door, the picture fell to the floor. He then stepped on it with his shoe continuously until the picture was completely ruined.

The curtain opened, one of the guards came in and his fell on eyes the picture under Abdul's feet.

Abdul turned to him feeling embraced. " what is it?". He asked walking to bed removing a glass dug into his fist.

" one of the elders spokes man is here to see you. He came this morning". The guard said humbly.

Abdul sat on the bed, picked up a singlet from the bed wiped and wrapped the blood flowing from his hand.

" yeah. I know. Spoke with him earlier. Let him in". Abdul said in a weary tone with his eyes on the blood pouring out.

The guard nodded and sprang off.

The curtain opened and a tall, heavily built Arabian in red jean and yellow T-shirt stood in the entrance with the curtain in his hand looking as though he was surprised to see Abdul. Abdul shot him glance and returned to hand.

The man smiled and walked in. " the man that never dies". He said and took a seat in front of Abdul.

"I just killed your your friend!". Abdul said nonchalantly without looking at him.

The man stiffened in shock and slowly adjusted on his chair.

" Which?". The man asked having someone on his mind he was going to ask after.

"Usman!". Abdul dropped between his teeth.

The man was stunned. His eyes widened in alarm. Then he slowly relaxed, cleared his throat and asked in a low scolding tone. " you know the implication of that right?".

" why the hell were you looking for me? You said the elders want me to locate someone". Abdul said to change the topic.

The man forced himself to focus but he could not. " where is his body?"

"Lying where the vultures can't get him, better than what he deserved thought. So talk or get the hell out!". Abdul said looking sternly at him.

The man scratched his head rigorously trying to contain his fury and then grudgingly asked. " you were with Aladdin before his capture".

Abdul looked at him for awhile and opened the clothe tied around his wrist yo observe the cut, then wrapped it up again.

The man sat waiting for a reply, when non came, he asked again. " you worked with Aladdin right?.

Abdul turned and looked at him. " that was question right?".

The man shook his head and continued. " you have to come with me. The elders need you urgently".

" tell them tomorrow!". Abdul said, then stood up and began walking to the door.

The man looked unbelievably at him wondering if Abdul was with his senses. He stood up abruptly and bellowed feeling insulted. " what is wrong with you! The elders summons you and you're telling me tomorrow? When did that start?.

Abdul ignored him and slowly opened the certain, peeped for any of the guards, saw one and beckoned him over. The guard walked up to him and stood in attention.

" get me hot water and food". Abdul said to the guard and returned into the tent.

" what is wrong with you! You killed Usman and still unremorseful! Do you think your life belongs to you?!". The man yelled angrily.

Abdul pretended as though it wasn't him the man was talking to. He gently sat on the bed and stared at the angry man. "what about Aladdin?".

The man furiously roared. " who the hell are you! Who do you think you are!".

Abdul turned ominously biting his lips. And said.
" you are lucky to be alive! I know how you supported Usman all the way. I said you are very lucky!". Abdul returned, controlling his rage.

The man's eyes widen unbelievably. He winced in shock and felt paralyzed.

Abdul was still very angry with Usman the way he killed undeserving. He wanted to wipe out everything associated with Usman even his friends which the visitor was one.

" you dare threaten me?". The man forced out.

Abdul immediately realized the implication of what he did and asked to change the topic. " why do they need me? Aladdin is in prison and the rest of us are dead save I".

The man fought back his anger, heaved twice and said. " the government are on the elders"

Abdul felt happy that the government had started the revenge he had in mind against the elders.

The man continued. " we need you because you know major things Aladdin knows. We want to fight back in favour of Aladdin. Now they have Mayor, one of our insider with the government. They have his son too".

" what's my business with this Mayor?". Abdul asked.

" we know you have a good knowledge of this country and every possible place things could be going down. So we want you to rescue or kill Mayor and his son before they spill much. That's your first assignment". The man said and sat facing Abdul.

Abdul was reluctant because he didn't want to do any more business with the elders save to revenge. He needed a lead to who they were and wipe them all. He cared less of Aladdin whether he dies or not.

" why do you guys feel he could spill?". Abdul asked mockingly.

The man spotted the hint in Abdul's tone but went ahead. " Mayor had a mole in his cartel that gave us out. Mayor killed the wife of the mole, kidnapped the daughter, but he allowed the daughter escape him twice. Once she was taken by a stray guy, and secondly was captured because his stupid son tried to play smart. And Mayor led himself to an ambush because he was too blinded to think!".

Abdul suddenly was in a deep thought. He turned to the man and asked. " this daughter, is she a doctor student?".

The man eyed him suspiciously and said. " yes! How did you know?"

" heard it on the news". Abdul replied and suddenly became interested. " can we go after I eat?".

The man didn't notice anything in Abdul's countenance, he shrugged and said. " okay, why not!".

Andrew slowly opened his eyes and everywhere was blurry. Slowly it became clear and he thought he was in a camp. He tried to sit up, but couldn't spring up as he had wanted to.

When he was fully seated, he noticed the commotion in front of the building; some cops, few young ladies that looked like Muslim nurses standing and explaining something to the cops, while some persons looking in wonder and tension.

Then Andrew spotted a dead man on the floor. This aroused his curiosity and fear. He felt really relieved to finally see an officer of the law he could confined in. So he struggled to his feet, removed the syringe in his hands and walked tiredly to the group.

Someone from the group saw Andrew coming and tapped a nurse on the shoulder. It was nurse Fatima, Abdul's crush. She turned and excused herself from the cops and went to meet Andrew.

" hey! Stop! Go back!". She said in Arabic, gently pushing Andrew back.

Andrew resisted, pointing to the cops. " I want...to speak to ... Them!".

She looked surprisingly at Andrew and realized he was a foreigner. She nodded and still gently nudged Andrew back.

Andrew resisted. " Please I need to explain myself". Then Andrew's eyes fell on Usman's corpse and recognized him. He stiffened and held the nurse's hands. " who is that man?".

Fatima turned to Usman's corpse, returned to Andrew and said. " was killed by your friend".

Andrew and Fatima were still talking when one of the nurse's pointed the cops to Andrew saying something to them cautiously so Andrew doesn't see her. The five police men turned to Andrew and two moved towards him.

Fatima was still trying to take Andrew back when a cop called their attention speaking in Arabic. Andrew and Fatima turned to the him coming but Andrew didn't understand a word he said.

" tell them you don't know him". Fatima sharply whispered to Andrew.

" who?". Andrew inquired, lost.

The two cops came closer and stood in front of them.

" we have some questions to ask you". One of the cops said in Arabic.

" he doesn't understand Arabic sir". Fatima said to the cop.

The two cops exchanged glances and the second said to Andrew who looked confusingly at them. " we want ask you question".

"Is it about the dead man? I know him! He's bad! Very bad! He's a kidnaper! They held..." Andrew said hastily, tensed.

" okay! I hear your friend shoot the man!". The cop interrupted.

Andrew looked completely lost then asked. " which friend are you people talking about?".

Fatima looked at Andrew's face and thought in her heart that he was a good liar.

" the nurse say he bring you here. You two friends". The cop said.

Andrew was still lost, then he turned to nurse Fatima and immediately she said in Andrew's defense. " he was unconscious when he came. I think the man was a good Samaritan".

The cops exchanged glances again and turned to Andrew to study his expression. The second said. " come! Station". Trying to pull Andrew by the hand.

" no! you cant take him. He just woke from unconsciousness. Please till he recovers properly ". Fatima protested.

" he said he recognized the dead man. We would need to ask him some questions". The first cop said in Arabic to Fatima.

The second cop turned to his mate and nodded for him to let Andrew be. Then faced Fatima." I ask you here, okay?".

Andrew nodded and said hastily. " okay! Alright!".

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sacrifice by topher052: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
I hail, me people. Thanks, I really appreciate your comments. It's just grace. Oga lawyer abeg no sue me oh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by jenifer007: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Thanks for the update....you are a genius

1 Like

Re: The Sacrifice by dawno2008(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pls topher052,pls and pls don't make Abdul good ooo.
Yeah he can go on the revenge mission,who cares angry afterall na iron dey sharpen iron na shocked
And since he knows the operatives of the elders,it's common sense for him to go for whatever revenge,but pls don't make me like him later oooo (na beg I dey beg) embarassed

You too gbaski @topher052,can't imagine this twist cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by yuno01: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Andrew and gbas gbos are like 5 and 6... One day, he will survive totally..

I hope Fatimah won't start crushing on Andrew...
Re: The Sacrifice by Yaba4sure: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
I can clearly see with this ur wonderful story, I envisage reading culture gradually return to society especially among the youths. I salute u topher.

1 Like

Re: The Sacrifice by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
dawno2008:
Oh topher052 you are in the world of your own cool I scatter for you die shocked

I was not reading this story,rather I watch it in my head,I could actually watch it on a tv in ma head grin,
Thanks for the wonderful work,may your ink never dry.
Re: The Sacrifice by carlleung(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Masterpiece grin

1 Like

Re: The Sacrifice by Bridgovoks: 7:26am On Dec 01, 2019
Page Turner
Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: The Sacrifice by hidhrhis(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
bro you are a rare gem i love the way u write

1 Like

Re: The Sacrifice by topher052: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Chapter Forty Seven
Beat imagination

The cop finished taking Andrew's statement and walked to meet his colleagues. Andrew sat looking at the cops talking among themselves and stealing peeks at him. This wasn't going well with his feelings, the last thing he wanted was to get into another hitch in this journey that had refused to end.

Nurse Fatima touched Andrew's shoulder from behind and he filched turning backwards. Even nurse Fatima was startled by Andrew's jumpy response. When Andrew saw Fatima, he heaved a sigh if relief with his hands on his pounding chest.

" are you okay?". Nurse Fatima asked with a cup of water in her hand.

Andrew smiled and nodded. Andrew's warned out oversized clothe which he knotted the waist of the baggy rag trouser with a rope, and the top was a button-less, faded, dirty yellow sleeve top with holes on various sides and Andrew's over grown hairs and beards gave him the appearance of a madman.

" take, you need some". Nurse Fatima said, handing Andrew the green plastic cup of water.

Andrew took it with a smile and sent the content all in his mouth with two hands, pouring some down from his mouth to his chest.

He finished, wiped his mouth with the back of his hands and gratefully returned the cup. Nurse Fatima smiled and walked away.

It was then Andrew noticed that she was young; in her late teens. Her beautiful sets of white teeth, little pointed nose, oval face shooting from her hijab. Andrew thought she was beautiful, something about her reminded him of Susan and this broke his heart.

A voice shook him from his thought and he turned to another cop standing in front of him. This particular cop looked more confident and smart compared to the others, with a well groomed hair he neatly patched on the right side.

" how are you feeling?". The policeman asked in a clear English but with an accent.

" okay ". Andrew said, not actually having a thought of his health but what was coming to him through the man standing before him.

" that's good to know". The cop said and sat beside Andrew. " I learnt you know who that man was?". Looking searchingly into Andrew's face.

" yes. He was a very bad man, they kidnapped us and cut us open to sell our organs". Andrew said opening the place for the cop to see.

The cop looked at it, nodded and frowned.

Andrew pulled down his shirt and continued more desperately. " they have my wife! Please do what you can to save her!".

The man looked at Andrew's worried face thoughtfully and said after a brief silence. " who was the man that brought you here?".

" I don't know this man. I was bitten by a snake in the desert after I escaped from...". Andrew paused, he knew the officer won't believe the talk about giants, so he quickly went on avoiding that part. "I lost consciousness and woke up here".

" how did you escape and who did you escape with?". The cop asked, then brought out a jotter from his side pocket and a green pen from his chest pocket.

Andrew knew the story of the giant was going to show up again, so he left out details. " I ran away with my wife in one of their cars, they chased us into the desert. I escaped but they caught my wife".

The cop scribbled down something and turned to Andrew. " when was this?".

" a months now". Andrew said without counting.

The cop looked at Andrew suspiciously. " where have you been all these while?".

" in the desert hiding from them". Andrew replied.

The cop stylishly perused through Andrew's dressing and dropped his pen in the middle of his jotter. "can you take us to this place you spoke about?".

Andrew's face lightened with joy and he nodded.

The man turned to his colleagues who were now taking pictures of Usman's corpse and returned to Andrew. " you're sure you can take us there?".

Andrew nodded. " yes! I can, even with my eyes closed!".

"then get ready, tomorrow we shall be going. You will need to come with us, that is if you're medically fit to. I'll enquire from the doctor". The cop said standing to his feet and walked away.

Andrew couldn't contain his emotion. Tears of joy rolled down face, he was finally going to see Susan and return home. But something whispered to his ears. What if Susan was dead?". This immediately snatched the joy from his face and replaced it with fear and worry.

" okay sir. Yes sir. Alright sir!". Abdul finished with the call and handed the phone to the elder's spokes person.

" how do we go about it?". The elders spokesman, Hafiz asked.

Abdul ignored him and turned to one of the guards on the steering. " Isa road!".

The guard nodded and steered towards the direction. Hafiz angrily looked at Abdul who only both of them shared the back seat for a few noticeable seconds and turned to the window. Abdul pretended not to notice, his mind was busy, he was thinking where to begin the search for Mayor because he wanted to ask after Susan and was also strategizing on how to meet the elders whom he knows would send someone instead.

The driver was approaching Isa road and Abdul looked around thoughtfully and said to the driver." Stop!".

The driver pulled over by the roadside with the two cars filled with armed men behind them.

Abdul alighted and searched with his eyes around the zink houses, stores, people pushing against each other and cars struggling on different narrow channels causing serious traffic jam with loud car horns.

Hafiz got down and went to meet Abdul. " what are we doing here?".

Abdul muttered only what him alone heard and started towards the commotion. The guards made to follow him, but he stopped them with a hand up. Hafiz heaved his frustration and started working behind Abdul from behind.

Abdul pushed through the busy place, taking different bends that Hafiz felt if he looses Abdul he not be able to find his way back to the road, so he kept a close mark on Abdul who was working too fast through the bodies that was restricting Hafiz.

Abdul came to the back of an old building with some thuggish men smoking in the front, playing cards and snooker. As soon as they saw Abdul, they all stopped what they were doing and ominously looked sternly at him. Hafiz busted out from behind and paused seeing the horrible faces there.

Abdul ignored them and began walking in through a dark narrow path into the building with dim red light that had more of the likes smoking and some degenerate women with loud make-ups and in skimpy clothes standing by the walls smoking.

Abdul walked through the narrow entrance with Hafiz following closely from behind. The narrow path led to a hall hot from body heat and loud music blasting from a wooden speaker. People on different sections in the hall smoking and drinking, gambling; some had women on their thighs laughing and shouting on top of their voices and some seem wasted either from drugs or alcohol who knows.

Abdul looked around and spotted a door behind a bar, he started towards it. Just few steps to reaching it, an heavily built man, with long hairs and full beards, putting on a kaftan, reeking of alcohol and cigarette smoke stood in front of Abdul. "who are you looking for?!". He shouted due to the loud music.

Abdul looked at him and then turned to the door. " I want to see Ghalib!.

The big man turned to Hafiz, their eyes met and Hafiz swiftly looked away. Then he returned to Abdul. " who are you?".

" tell him Aladdin's striker is asking". Abdul shouted so that everyone would here.

The look on the man's face showed that he was wondering which Aladdin Abdul meant. Abdul caught the hint, nodded and spouted." yes! That very Aladdin. Now hurry up!".

The man slowly screened Abdul suspiciously and but found aura of confidence exuding from Abdul. He then nodded and went through the door.

Abdul turned around and noticed that he had got eyes on him. He ignored them and fixed a stare at the door.

Few seconds later, the door opened and two men accompanied the huge man walking towards them ominously. Hafiz was already getting uncomfortable but Abdul didn't as much break a blink.

The men walked up to them and the huge man began searching Abdul roughly without seeking permission, Abdul did not resist, he allowed himself to be manhandled. Hafiz too was roughly searched by the other two. They finished without finding anything on Abdul but a pistol on Hafiz's back waist. They pushed Abdul and Hafiz towards the door.

The room was modestly decorated with few red leather chairs, a fourteen inches TV on a TV stand beside the door, one shelf by the wall on the right, a ceiling fan, an old yellow flowered curtain on a washed green wall, a big table in the center of the room and a smallish man sitting on the other side facing the door; the man's middle bald head shone in the reflection of the blue bulb above him, his full mustache gave him the resemblance of an English man in the 70's. He had a huge cigar in his mouth and a huge dark shade Abdul thought made him look blind. He obviously was sweating in the big coat he wore.

The man slowly removed his glasses to unveil two buttons like eyes to see clearly the men his boys brought in.

Abdul doesn't recognise this man behind the table but he was definitely sure he wouldn't get intimidated by him.

" who do you say you're looking for and who are you working for?". The smallish man asked in an impressive baritone.

" where is Ghalib?" Abdul asked in a steady tone.

The man took the cigar from his mouth and released a large smoke with his eyes steadily on Abdul. " you did not answer my question". The man said stiffly. " I won't like to ask you a second time".

" I and Ghalid worked with Aladdin. I have some questions for him that's why I'm here, so please tell him I'm here it's urgent". Abdul said.

The smallish man looked doubtfully at Abdul and said. " I'm Ghalid, and I don't know you!".

" and I don't know you either". Abdul retorted.

It was then Abdul began suspecting something was amiss. The man could be an impostor or playing games with him, but if he was an impostor, there was trouble.

Susan and Oscar arrived the hospital where Kate was taking to. The place was raucously busy. Susan was limping and supported by Oscar as they both looked around for any sane person to enquire from. The two nurses they called seem too faraway to even take notice of them.

" sit down here!". Oscar said to Susan, helping her to a seat.

Susan had told Oscar what happened earlier; that Kate was hauled away dead. Oscar refused to believe her.

" not my Kate! She promised me two grand daughters that resembles her and her mother, and a grandson that will took after me. She can't be dead! I need to see her corpse to be sure, coz I don't believe! She can't die!". Oscar had said to Susan.

Susan didn't tell him how grievous Kate's case was and that she was stone dead before they took her away. She knew how devastating it would be for him, so she saved him the detail.

Oscar walked about restlessly stopping anyone In white or blue. He couldn't keep his body together. Susan fought back the tears clouding in her eyes. She had cried enough and doesn't want to go on.

A sudden sharp pain suddenly hit her on the side she was stabbed and she tried to control it, again the pain stroke her harder, she let out a scream and sagged on her knees. Oscars' eyes opened in alarm as he turned to Susan. He rushed to her. " what is it?!.

" my... Haaaa!". Susan screamed lying on her good side.

" doctor! Somebody help!". Oscar screamed.

Two nurses rushed to them and one called for a stretcher. Immediately a male nurse rushed over with it and they hauled Susan who was in pain on it and began rolling her away.

" go back!". One of the nurses said to Oscar.

" I'm a doctor! I can help!". Oscar said to her, brought out his ID card and showed to her and quickly moved past her before she could say another word to stop him.

Susan was rushed to the theatre but it was filled up, she had to be operated in the corridor. They had to cover both sides for privacy but were short of doctors even nurses.

Oscar volunteered himself. After much debates, they allowed him move in with them after clarification. The hospital was in a hullabaloo. Hence, Oscar was allowed to operate on Susan.

An hour thirty minutes later, Oscar was done with Susan and was compelled to help with other critical cases .

Susan had an internal bleeding and was in a critical case. She lost her pregnancy and lots blood. She was unstable fighting for her life. Her chances of survival depends on her surviving the night.

About another hour later, Oscar decided to continue his search for kate, so he asked one of the nurses.

" check the wards, if you don't find her, check the mortuary". The nurse replied horridly and rushed off.

Oscar began by entering all the wards looking for Kate but she wasn't there. After checking and cross-checking, he was left with the mortuary.

This was the hardest part. He feared he would see her there, but he doubted she wasn't dead even if she was there. So he encouraged himself and enquired where the mortuary was. With little help he found it. It was filled up with corpses and people crying.

Oscar saw himself in scary nightmare as he stood looking at bodies lying on the floor. He was mentally paralyzed for few seconds before an attendant walked up to him and asked in a gentle tone. " looking for someone?".

This brought him back to consciousness and he nodded abruptly. The man smiled weakly and said. " follow me, look around as you walk".

Oscar found his heart thumbing uncontrollably, his stomach knotting. He managed to remain courageous looking at different faces of young, old, male... But the young female corpses stabbed his chest with a hot rod.

The entered the place and looked around but Kate was not there. The man turned to Oscar who was suddenly worried that he didn't see her when he wasn't expecting to see her there.

" you couldn't find her?". The man asked.

" no! And she's not in the hospital too!". Oscar said nervously.

The mortuary attendant looked baffled. His colleague overheard their conversation and walked up to them. " what's going on?".

" I couldn't find my girl anywhere in his hospital". Oscar said almost in tears.

The second attendant turned to the other. "she could be the one they just moved few minutes ago!"

" oh!". The first exclaimed.

" what's going on? Moved to where?!". Oscar asked desperately.

The second explained. "one of the corpse's moved a finger while I was trying to arrange her properly. The doctors just confirmed her alive, you must have passed them on your way here. Check if she's the one".

Oscar felt a surge of hope overwhelmed him. He spun and ran off knocking bereaved people off his way.

He was just entering the hospital's main hall when he saw some nurses rolling someone on a stretcher. He rushed to check who it was and found Kate.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sacrifice by Ann2012(f): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thank God, Kate is alive

1 Like

Re: The Sacrifice by jenifer007: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nice update...thank you topher

1 Like

Re: The Sacrifice by extremelygolden: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Keep it rolling in, Topher dear.
More ideas to your brain.

1 Like

Re: The Sacrifice by greatme2good(f): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
dawno2008:

Which Kate na?
The one with open skull?
Kate is gone.
Rather let's pray for Susan and Andrew,and since Andrew has found favour from Abdul,I pray it last.

Did you read what I just read I told you God can do anything. I am so happy Susan lost that baby.

Family reunion loading. Topher you are blessed, blessed shall be your going out and your coming in. Your hands / fingers are blessed, soar higher than the eagles.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sacrifice by Goddeywithme: 12:22am On Dec 03, 2019
greatme2good:

Did you read what I just read I told you God can do anything. I am so happy Susan lost that baby.

Family reunion loading. Topher you are blessed, blessed shall be your going out and your coming in. Your hands / fingers are blessed, soar higher than the eagles.

Hahahaha. This is fictionooo

By the way, is it not funny that when we watch movies or read fiction, we identify with some characters and wish them well.

I used to be against Abdul. I layer caught myself supporting him, especially as he was against Usman and was saving Susan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by greatme2good(f): 4:53am On Dec 03, 2019
Goddeywithme:

Hahahaha. This is fictionooo

By the way, is it not funny that when we watch movies or read fiction, we identify with some characters and wish them well.

I used to be against Abdul. I layer caught myself supporting him, especially as he was against Usman and was saving Susan

It's a thing we sometimes cannot control. We always root for some certain people while we hate some. So don't blame me for doing it.
I once read a book that I was so addicted to some characters that it felt like they were part of my reality. I thought of them for weeks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by Wakidii(m): 6:11am On Dec 03, 2019
[b][/b]Topher, u're really a genuise... Thanks 4 d update, we can't wait for d next

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Sacrifice by mcharles(m): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2019
messi six time ballon d'or winner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4RISiUHo-8
Re: The Sacrifice by hidhrhis(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2019
front page again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by Goddeywithme: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2019
greatme2good:

It's a thing we sometimes cannot control. We always root for some certain people while we hate some. So don't blame me for doing it.
I once read a book that I was so addicted to some characters that it felt like they were part of my reality. I thought of them for weeks.

I was not blaming you. Sorry if it appears that way to you. If you read what I wrote again, you will notice I also said same of myself. And I began to wonder why we all do it.

That is the power of literature. That is why dictators are often against intellectuals and literally giants because they know how they can influence their readers, even through fiction.

Every good author has a bigger philosophy guiding what they write. I hope Topher will develop to become one of the big names in the world. He has it in himself. When he began the sacrifice, I thought he was being guided by dangerous migration through the desert, but the inclusion of giants made me realise that he is not sticking strictly to human reality, that there is some escapist philosophy involved. Having escapism is not a bad thing. So Topher don't see this as a criticism. The author of Harry Potter has made millions of pounds and is so successful by writing such stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
topher052:
Thnx to you guys, the ban has been lifted
Re: The Sacrifice by Younowhat3214: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
see below
Re: The Sacrifice by Ibidunade(f): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
kudos to the great writer of our time.. I'm a silent reader. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by BankyGee(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ibidunade:
kudos to the great writer of our time.. I'm a silent reader. thanks
Good thing you confessed you are a ghost reader, you are welcome cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

::::::::*lara's Faith *:::::::: / The One I Love / Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.