Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,789 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out (29897 Views)

Igbo Residents In Lagos: I Fear We Are Getting To The End Of Nigeria — Ezeife / The Hausas Are Endangered ! / Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by gwafaeziokwu: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kennydoc:

South Africans are killing Africans generally. It appears like the focus is on Nigerians simply because there are more Nigerians in South Africa than people of any other country. In most countries where you have black foreigners, most of them will be Nigerians. The reason is obviously because Nigeria is the most populous black nation on earth, and the country is in a mess, so most Nigerians cherish any opportunity to leave the country.

https://www.nairaland.com/5393765/south-africans-burn-properties-cars
https://www.nairaland.com/5393517/xenophobia-south-africa-nigerians-run
The 2 links above are links to posts shared this morning about South Africans destroying the property of Nigerians. Watch the 2 videos in both posts and tell me the Nigerian tribe represented in both of them.
You see, some of you mock Igbos over such attacks cos you think it's only Igbos that are affected, or you think it's a focussed attack on Igbos. That's just ignorance.

I don't know why you want to cure the ignorance of those who have closed their minds to learning because of sentiments. Allow them to continue displaying their folly,it's fun to watch. grin
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Onyi90(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
It's really a very serious and worrisome situation especially in Gboko town in particular. If u leave or have relatives who leave there u will understand the situation with the Igbo business family over there.
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by janykute: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

" You can't be more prosperous than the owners of the land where you do business". This is the root cause of Igbophobia summarised. grin grin grin.

Every talented,business oriented race have had their fair share of the hate. 6 million Jews had to go through the gas chambers in Germany because there have to be an easy scape goat for all the economic hardship imposed on the poor by clueless leadership. How can every body be poor (known as humility in some people’s dictionary), while others live in opulence. So the people progressing must be responsible for the woes of others.

The Jews got respite when they got their own Jewish state. At least they can fight their cause both diplomatically and militarily, chose their friends, allies and foes,charting a prosperous course for its people. A Biafra state will do same for Igbos too. The burden of greatness is not beans and yam. I am now convinced more than ever that my children and grandchildren will need their own country where their interest will be protected, and they flourish without bothering about offending anyone with "success".

you just nailed it my brother.Igwalufa eziokwu.
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Nnukwueze: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Nna you sound like an extremist

I don't love them either. But that doesn't mean i should throw away my humanity

Where has humanity gotten the Igbo race? We have to be more like our enemies if we are going to survive. Where was Awolowo's humanity when he mudered millions of Igbo babies? My own dear mother survived in a Red Cross camp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikechunna: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nnukwueze:

Those guys are a lost cause. There is little that can be done to redeem them. Personally I wish they can be cut off from the Igbo race.

I used to be a one Niggerian Igbo so I don't think it's a lost cause. Trust if a friend can turn my ass against Niggeria considering how pro Niggeria I was in the past, you can turn anyone. Hell even Nnamdi Kanu used to be a one Niggeria Igbo. People were blind, unfortunately some are still blind while some of us have woken. If my best friend gave up on me, I probably still be screaming one Niggeria like those dolts. The same way he had patience while slowly helping me see the truth is the same way I think the remaining ones still blind need our patience while slowly helping them see the truth. The lost cause in my opinion is the ones in Niggerian government. They are our enemy and stumbling block.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Nnukwueze: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

True though

Especially those blinded by One Nigeria

They are an existential threat to all sane Igbos.
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by gwafaeziokwu: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
@Nnukweze and Ikechunna please don't let anyone drag you to their level and destroy your humanity. True Igbo men don't prey on the waek and defenceless. They would rather take on the biggest threat in the room.

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nnukwueze:

Where has humanity gotten the Igbo race? We have to be more like our enemies if we are going to survive. Where was Awolowo's humanity when he muderers millions of Igbo babies? My own dear mother survived in a Red Cross camp.
I understand the pain bro
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Nnukwueze: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

I used to be a one Niggerian Igbo so I don't think it's a lost cause. Trust if a friend can turn my ass against Niggeria considering how pro Niggeria I was in the past, you can turn anyone. Hell even Nnamdi Kanu used to be a one Niggeria Igbo. People were blind, unfortunately some are still blind while some of us have woken. If my best friend gave up on me, I probably still be screaming one Niggeria like those dolts. The same he had patience while slowly helping me see the truth is the same way I think the remaining one still blind need our patience while slowly helping them see the truth. The losr cause in my opinion is the ones in Niggerian government. They are our enemy and stumbling block.

I guess you are right about that. I was once a one Nigeria Igbo too. As for those ones in government, may God deal with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by wowcatty: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Even in Benue, yet yall want to die in Nigeria. Stay in your region or respect your hosts. I don't blame Benue locals for cutting arrogant immigrants to size, strangers can't take from the locals when there's not enough to go round and still thump their noses at them. Igbos need to stop asking for economic development and additional state for free money from Nigeria, but instead ask for at least a regional govt so you can stop being pests everywhere you are not wanted. You will always be foreigners anywhere outside Igboland, Africans are cultural people, you can be Idoma, Tiv or others by naturalization, you are either one of them or a foreigner.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Tersorio(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
I stay in Benue. Saying the Ibos are the target is so untrue. This criminals target any person they can get ransom from irrespective of their tribe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Elliot2(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mercy2006:
Aren't you guys tired of this 'na jealousy' mantra? Na everybody dey envy una?.from blacks to whites.na wa o undecided
It is pure envy! There are criminals in every tribe,so why target your hate to a specific tribe instead of those guilty. Are the shooters in America igbos? Are the knife stabbers in the UK igbo? Are the boko haram members killing people Igbo's? So why then should a whole tribe be labeled bad and targeted for killings simply cos of few bad eggs? Why kill and loot the properties of Igbo hardworking Igbo men if your hate only the bad eggs? Have you wondered why every Igbo hate movement always result to looting of properties. If not envy,why do you all love to loot them each time you hate on them? You all envy what they make with their sweats. There is nothing new,Israelites where hated by Egyptians for what they made with their sweats,Jews where hated by the Nazi for the things they do and acquire with their sweats.
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Mercy2006(f): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Elliot2:
It is pure envy! There are criminals in every tribe,so why target your hate to a specific tribe instead of those guilty. Are the shooters in America igbos? Are the knife stabbers in the UK igbo? Are the boko haram members killing people Igbo's? So why then should a whole tribe be labeled bad and targeted for killings simply cos of few bad eggs? Why kill and loot the properties of Igbo hardworking Igbo men if your hate only the bad eggs? Have you wondered why every Igbo hate movement always result to looting of properties. If not envy,why do you all love to loot them each time you hate on them? You all envy what they make with their sweats. There is nothing new,Israelites where hated by Egyptians for what they made with their sweats,Jews where hated by the Nazi for the things they do and acquire with their sweats.
OK,sir.whatever helps

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikecna94: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
As usual they went to report of "bullying a NL" when told the truth about their Afonja ass and as usual their Tribalist mod will ban people turning blind eyes on his people insulting and belittling Igbos which was against the stupid rules of their website. Pigs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikecna94: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:
@Nnukweze and Ikechunna please don't let anyone drag you to their level and destroy your humanity. True Igbo men don't prey on the waek and defenceless. They would rather take on the biggest threat in the room.
I created this new account to let you know my humanity is still intact.

I don't prey on the weak or defenceless. I don't believe on attacking on people for no reason whatsoever. My statement is what I've witnessed from Afonjas since I've been on this forum, even before Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB came into picture. When Igbos are attacked, they rejoice and mock it. Hell I remember when Boko Haram first started, those demons rejoiced claiming Boko Haram were murdering Igbo people. The fools accusing of "elders" telling Igbo children that, No, elders never did... The Afonjas on this forum did. Likewise SA first started their xenophobic idea again Afonjas kept pushing the narrative that Igbos were who SA are killing just like they still trying to push the narrative despite their people included. When Massob were murdered, the fools again rejoice and mock Massob members killed even though Massob were Unarmed and never once belittled their ass... Hell I believe Nnamdi Kanu's hatred for them stems from that considering he used to be a Massob member and no doubt was a member of this forum. Anytime an igbo is killed up North, Afonjas rejoiced so
all of which started even before IPOB stated. Anyone that's been to a psychology course understand wtf their actions is for. Thus, I wish they start it. My hate for them stems from their actions. I'm not going to condemn my soul by attacking others without any reason. I want when I'm being judged on my actions on this Earth, all my negative actions have a positive reason. Not condemning my soul for nobody no matter how much I fucking despise them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikecna94: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Onye Ara. You can ban this I'd now. I've said what I wanted to say.
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Kennydoc(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

I don't know why you want to cure the ignorance of those who have closed their minds to learning because of sentiments. Allow them to continue displaying their folly,it's fun to watch. grin

I really tire for them. They think Igbos are hated all over the world, meanwhile there is no region of the world where you don't have a good number of Igbos living in harmony with the indigenes, even contesting elections and being appointed into governments. The more they wish us evil, the more we succeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Elliot2(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mercy2006:
OK,sir.whatever helps
Just stop the Igbo phobia
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by DedeNkem: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
The useless Ohanaeze (a corrupt group bought and paid for by the federal govt.) won't do anything.

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Harlem2(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
janykute:

you just nailed it my brother.Igwalufa eziokwu.

Nailed the wrong thing
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by janykute: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Harlem2:

Nailed the wrong thing
Unfortunately the truth hurts,I will leave you with that.
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by franchasng: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Any Igbo man opposing the freedom of Biafra is insane, please get well soon.

This thing is not peculiar to Igbos alone, it is common all over the world, it is human nature.

It is common to see less prosperous people gang up against the person they feel is more prosperous and arrogant even if there is no concrete evidence that the prosperous person is arrogant to them, but for the fact that he or she is succeeding more than them and living a more flamboyant life than them, it automatically means the person is arrogant and deserves to be dealt with.

This is the challenges Igbos have been facing for decades, Jewish people faced the same challenges until they got their own Jewish state and started speaking for their people and now Jews have global respect unlike in the 1940s below.

Anybody doubting that Igbos are being targeted is either being mischievous to Igbos or intentionally denyng the truth.

I own a small company in Lagos, and on several occasions, some Yoruba boys who claim they are OPC boys came to pay me a courtesy visit at my office when they noticed I am around, and guess what they came for

That I should roger the boys na, that na them they help secure my company and also help make Lagos safe for Igbo big men like us, WTF!!!

I pay for private security, I also contribute to general security fund, why should I settle you guys who refused to work but sit around smoking, drinking, pursuing girls

But for some reasons I do give them whatever comes from my mind.

Now this is what most successful Igbos face in most Nigerian host communities. What's their crime Owning a successful business or company more than the indigenes who refused to work with their brain power yet the fools on this forum support such, may the spirit of justice and fairness visit you in all you do, as you wish Igbos, may the world wish you the same that you wish the innocent hardworking Igbos struggling to build something for themselves.

May people hate you for no reason!

May the earth detest you and your ways even when you did the world no wrong. May you all that wish innocent, law abiding Igbos evil reap evil even when you do good. May people pay you back your good with hatred and death!!

We shall see sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by gwafaeziokwu: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ikecna94:

I created this new account to let you know my humanity is still intact.

I don't prey on the weak or defenceless. I don't believe on attacking on people for no reason whatsoever. My statement is what I've witnessed from Afonjas since I've been on this forum, even before Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB came into picture. When Igbos are attacked, they rejoice and mock it. Hell I remember when Boko Haram first started, those demons rejoiced claiming Boko Haram were murdering Igbo people. The fools accusing of "elders" telling Igbo children that, No, elders never did... The Afonjas on this forum did. Likewise SA first started their xenophobic idea again Afonjas kept pushing the narrative that Igbos were who SA are killing just like they still trying to push the narrative despite their people included. When Massob were murdered, the fools again rejoice and mock Massob members killed even though Massob were Unarmed and never once belittled their ass... Hell I believe Nnamdi Kanu's hatred for them stems from that considering he used to be a Massob member and no doubt was a member of this forum. Anytime an igbo is killed up North, Afonjas rejoiced so
all of which started even before IPOB stated. Anyone that's been to a psychology course understand wtf their actions is for. Thus, I wish they start it. My hate for them stems from their actions. I'm not going to condemn my soul by attacking others without any reason. I want when I'm being judged on my actions on this Earth, all my negative actions have a positive reason. Not condemning my soul for nobody no matter how much I fucking despise them

Way to go brother. No need to get into gutter to splash sludge with non entities. It's draining abeg. I do not think it warrant changing your moniker though, but then it's your choice. Odogwu ka ibu!

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Harlem2(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
janykute:

Unfortunately the truth hurts,I will leave you with that.

Online truth right
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikecna94: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Way to go brother. No need to get into gutter to splash sludge with non entities. It's draining abeg. I do not think it warrant changing your moniker though, but then it's your choice. Odogwu ka ibu!

I didn't change my moniker, MF went and complained and they banned my ikechunna I'd claiming I'm "bullying a NL."

They always quick to wail to the mod when told the truth about themselves. I'm used to their nonsense
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by adekolaelect(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
They will make noise where the noise doesn't exist and they know well how to make their own land unaccommodating to others they like benefiting what they can't give out .pls tell wike to target another Mosque for demolition .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by gwafaeziokwu: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ikecna94:
As usual they went to report of "bullying a NL" when told the truth about their Afonja ass and as usual their Tribalist mod will ban people turning blind eyes on his people insulting and belittling Igbos which was against the stupid rules of their website. Pigs.

I didn't see this before my post. So there is a no bullying clause on this website yet anti Igbo sentiments are allowed to run unchecked. Okay

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by kayfra: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ikechunna:
When several Igbos kept informing all this one Niggerian Igbos to stop caring about what Fulanis are doing to benue people and the amount of murder inflicted on them, oya they kept claiming Nnamdi Kanu is teaching hate and Igbos don't tolerate injustice. Oya see am. I keep saying it the same mofos that danced over the death of IPOB Members that were Unarmed don't care about you. Idk why some Igbos show pity to people that won't show pity to them. Like I can never fathom it.

Since the Igbo indigenous in Benue reported marginalization and the ones here kept trying to deny those people their territory, wtf decieved you people those niggas are your friends. This is why I didn't care how many times Fulanis murdered them. The Benue people and Fulanis are one of the same. Probably now it's happening to SE Igbos in that territory maybe now you'll start listening to Igbos indigenous of that territory.

See pain made in China in this one grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate / Tanko Almakura Carrying Garri On His Head (photo) / Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.